The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

THE BASIC RULES FOR CLOTHESLINES

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Lashmar wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:
Tairaa wrote:Ever use a combustable fuel source and/or a lighter or matchs to start a fire? Now that's laziness at its best. ;)

Or a microwave to heat your food?

It's like people don't even know the meaning of work anymore!

I agree about the microwave.

This is where a good slave comes in handy. The Romans had a good thing going if you ask me. :D :lol: :lol:

Using the Jews to do their bidding?

I think the Egyptians thought of that first...
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Edit: I am honestly surprised that you use dryers though. I just thought that was something they do on TV and that was it.

Very odd. :?

You're seriously surprised that we use dryers? For real?
Who else uses a dryer here? Most everyone around here uses dryers Lash, is that not the case in the UK?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:40 am

Wing-Zero wrote:Using the Jews to do their bidding?

F*** where's mael? ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:41 am

Tairaa wrote:
Edit: I am honestly surprised that you use dryers though. I just thought that was something they do on TV and that was it.

Very odd. :?

You're seriously surprised that we use dryers? For real?
Who else uses a dryer here? Most everyone around here uses dryers Lash, is that not the case in the UK?

yeah. Most people use clotheslines here.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Angel1979 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 am

1. You had to wash the clothes line before hanging any clothes- walk the entire lengths of each line with a damp cloth around the lines.
2. You had to hang the clothes in a certain order, and always hang "whites" with "whites," and hang them first.
3. You never hung a shirt by the shoulders - always by the tail! What would the neighbors think?
4. Wash day on a Monday! . . . Never hang clothes on the weekend, or Sunday, for Heaven's sake!
5. Hang the sheets and towels on the outside lines so you could hide your "unmentionables" in the middle (perverts & busybodies, y'know!)
6. It didn't matter if it was sub zero weather . . . Clothes would "freeze-dry."
7. Always gather the clothes pins when taking down dry clothes! Pins left on the lines were "tacky!"
8. If you were efficient, you would line the clothes up so that each item did not need two clothes pins, but shared one of the clothes pins with the next washed item.
9. Clothes off of the line before dinner time, neatly folded in the clothes basket, and ready to be ironed.
10. IRONED?! Well, that's a whole other subject!

Oh the shame, the highlighted ones are the things I do. I rarely iron - If you hang them just right you dont need to iron clothes from the line, they are nice and wrinkle free :D I try to save my dryer for emergencies, multiple rainy days and during the winter, cant afford to use it all year. I need to do 2-3 loads of washing per day so if I don't use my line whenever I can my electicity bill becomes very huge very fast :lol:
Angel1979

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:46 am

Angel1979 wrote:I need to do 2-3 loads of washing per day so if I don't use my line whenever I can my electicity bill becomes very huge very fast :lol:

I’m not kidding but how much washing do people have for fucks sake?

Panda is constantly washing, cleaning, dusting, and ironing as well. Is my mother an enigma or something, probably just not paying attention come to think of it? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:52 am

I need to do 2-3 loads of washing per day so if I don't use my line whenever I can my electicity bill becomes very huge very fast :lol:

WOW!

In a house of 6, we get 1 load a day, sometimes 2.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:36 am

Tairaa wrote:
I need to do 2-3 loads of washing per day so if I don't use my line whenever I can my electicity bill becomes very huge very fast :lol:

WOW!

In a house of 6, we get 1 load a day, sometimes 2.

That's what I though. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Who the f**k does laundry every day?

Do you guys only own one pair of each article of clothing or something?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:07 pm

you're a once a week lad or somehting then W-Z?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts