The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Somali pirates hijack 4 ships, take 60 hostages

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby screamzero » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm

How 'bout slow motion decision making being inept and aggravatingly sToOpiD....more lives come into peril by the hour. Anybody w/ sense will NOT take issue with those people that are not a part of this criminal behavior, so don't make an issue of the obviously redickulouse; anybody stoving up the works to liquidate these bastards is equally criminal inside their ittty bitttty chicken livered hearts. NO PUSSY FOOTING AROUND W/ LIARS AND THIEVES!!!!!
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:12 pm

You're awfully clouded.

It's in reference to Jaacks delight that children are killed by the US airforce, lots.

Why would a war in Somalia be any different then a war in Iraq?

Punishing those who have the short end of the stick of life for actions of others is a pretty shitty policy.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Tairaa wrote:Why would a war in Somalia be any different then a war in Iraq?

Punishing those who have the short end of the stick of life for actions of others is a pretty shitty policy.

Because we'd kick their azz. But they're so punishable.
Got a little Captain Morggan in Ya?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Warning. Captain Morggan is not for amateurs.

N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:01 pm

evutch wrote:we are swatting flies with baseball bats..
we need flyswatters..
what happened to all our swift boats??
out hydrofoils?

a well prepared cigarette boat even?
something small, fast, and loaded for for bear..
THIS is the FUTURE.

we'd better figure out how to be an effective small player again..

this large but inept system of military against evasive targets is what made britain lose its wars.

No, I want an aircraft carrier! That would teach 'em. C'mon, a carrier battle group is perfect for pirates. Add a ballistic missile sub or two just for shock factor.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Jaack » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 pm

The last South Park was the funniest thing going about Somalia.

Everyone must watch Cartman and some pals travel to Somalia to become pirates aarrrrrrggggghhhhh!
What?
Jaack

Postby screamzero » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 pm

That's just friggin great tiera, now that we know Jaack is a secret baby killer, we will have to release all the CIA Top Secret documents on him. Jaack, it seems your Somali baby killin' days are over. You've been exposed...and tiera sees :shock: It was a good run buddy. Looks like we'll have to tell the whole world about the next top secret job in Pakeestan.

They's a mess 'o little muzy brats their breedin' up for sic 'em bomblets...get the draino n flush 'em out....I got the snake...c'mon tiera, it'll be an educational experience. That place is one of the greatest sewers on the planet. Second to none but for Somali land. I woulda said iraq, but we cleared that one up a tee bit. It's still kinda froggy, but we'll hold it if Uncle O'Bumer hangs in there. He sure too bow off to somebody there.

We really enjoy our work...and well, it's kinda catching. You'll love it. It sorta grows on you....watchin those cute little bomblets puff up in smoke...gets kinda colorful sometimes....a tender pink sets in occasionally. Makes ya a bit teary eyed.

You'll be a cinch for getting a debriefing document you can share with family and friends if you tag along...warm memories and all that....nothing like warm and fuzzy memories of the thrill of the kill to warm your heart..........................................get real tiera.
Last edited by screamzero on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
screamzero

Postby Jaack » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:01 pm

Tairaa wrote:You're awfully clouded.

It's in reference to Jaacks delight that children are killed by the US airforce, lots.

Why would a war in Somalia be any different then a war in Iraq?

Hey mr makeup.

I never wrote I was delighted that's your complete inference. Have fun in fantasy land.

And who says the report is true???????
What?
Jaack

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

I guess I misconstrued your pointing out positives to the whole as your approval, silly me. :roll:

Get real? Yeah, I can see the thrill of the kill against hostile combatants.

Who says the reports are true? I never did.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby blackvault » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:36 am

I wanted to bump this topic to the top, as I just received hundreds of pages of reports from the CIA and intelligence regarding this incident.

To check it out, head to:

http://community.theblackvault.com/arti ... il-of-2009
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts