The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

AUSTRALIAN NAVY TAKES NEW YORK BY STORM

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby rath » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:48 am

vulcan6gun wrote:Mayhap 'tis possible that vaccines be less toxic than our debates...?

Just sayin'. :lol:

vaccines are less toxic than putting gas in your car or drinking from a plastic bottle.

That's my whole point.
rath

Postby rath » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:53 am

Tairaa wrote:You know? True that. I'm exactly sure how it started....

Oh! Rath brought up Wings signature. And you know how one thing leads to another and all that. :P

True that.

youse

youse mob

arse

arsehole

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

would you quit talking like me.
rath

Postby rath » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:01 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
vulcan6gun wrote:Mayhap 'tis possible that vaccines be less toxic than our debates...?

Just sayin'. :lol:

I dunno, SOMETHING has to affecting rath to make him think that ingestion offers the same end results that injection does.

& what would explain your ignorance then.

rath wrote:
Tairaa wrote:
You've not given me an answer to exactly in what I'm wrong in my statement, actually.

You've just stated that I'm wrong.

fine ill get serious.

1) your statement is stupid ...... why would anybody inject a gram of mercury ...... stupid

2) injecting heroin OR smoking it ........ still gets you high.

3) Minamata disease.

Minamata disease was first discovered in Minamata city in Kumamoto prefecture, Japan in 1956. It was caused by the release of methyl mercury in the industrial wastewater from the Chisso Corporation's chemical factory, which continued from 1932 to 1968. This highly toxic chemical bioaccumulated in shellfish and fish in Minamata Bay and the Shiranui Sea, which when eaten by the local populace resulted in mercury poisoning. While cat, dog, pig and human deaths continued over more than 30 years, the government and company did little to prevent the pollution.

you still think the individual is the one at greatest harm from heavy metal poisoning, when the people who suffer most are the decedents.

http://www.teratology.org/jfs/Agricultural.html

rath

Postby Tairaa » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:32 am

Vulcan, the thing is ...... i have provided ample ....... Nay

An abundance of evidence & proof, but he/she/they refuse to except the facts, or the truth.

Hahahaha. :)

Answer me this smarty pants, how does mercury poisoning mean that eating it and injecting it are the same? You keep coming back to this point. WTF are you trying to say?

Also, talk like you? When did I talk like you? Are you talking about my use of "true that"? If so you're just going to have to suck it up, I happen to like the phrase "true that" and will continue to use it until I don't like it anymore, which may never happen. :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby rath » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:46 am

Tairaa wrote:
Vulcan, the thing is ...... i have provided ample ....... Nay

An abundance of evidence & proof, but he/she/they refuse to except the facts, or the truth.

Hahahaha. :)

Answer me this smarty pants, how does mercury poisoning mean that eating it and injecting it are the same? You keep coming back to this point. WTF are you trying to say?

Also, talk like you? When did I talk like you? Are you talking about my use of "true that"? If so you're just going to have to suck it up, I happen to like the phrase "true that" and will continue to use it until I don't like it anymore, which may never happen. :P

accumulative

http://www.teratology.org/jfs/Agricultural.html
rath

Postby Tairaa » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:59 am

Yes, I KNOW that heavy metals are accumulative. HOW is that evidence that injection and oral consumption are the same?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:38 am

I think while they are in town they should stay at the YMCA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

:mrgreen:
MonarchSmile

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:58 pm

rath wrote:
& what would explain your ignorance then.

Reading your posts for too many days straight.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Off the subject, gentlemen. Back to that great Aussie navy:

(Psst! I think the little blue and white workboat is rath's...)

:mrgreen:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Look at all those flags! We won't stand a chance!
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts