The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

JFK Assassination - The Zapruder Film

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Paleo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:00 am

I recently watched a Documentary on the JFK Assassination on the Discovery Channel. Now, Discovery, having that being the channels' name, I'd like to say, isn't usually very open minded regarding most things paranormal. Almost all of their shows I watch on UFO's, typically lean towards the skeptical side of things, rather than the believers'. But they SEEMED to be doing a great job on the JFK assassination, at first, anyways. They used the famous Zapruder film, which captured the kill shot that that killed President Kennedy. Now, I believe that the CIA/Military industrial complex had JFK assassinated - "DALLAS! HELLO!!", but this experiment that Discovery did, SEEMED to illustrate that the kill-shot came from the sixth story book depository! Now, I have and still DO find this INCREDIBLY hard to believe, given all that we know now about the assassination of President Kennedy. And perhaps the MOST damning piece of evidence, comes from the cops and secret service themselves - that they actually WIPED DOWN THE CAR, BEFORE Crime scene analysts had a chance to look at it! They cleaned the car top to bottom right after JFK was rolled into the hospital... That makes ZERO sense! If they had nothing to hide, they wouldn't have cleaned the crime scene where the President of the United States was just shot in! And yet, I have to admit, given the Zapruder film which we saw, and the lifesize and life-like recreation of the crime scene and shooters' angles, which they performed, supposedly from all the "typical" thought of 2nd shooter spots, and it DID seem that the ONLY one to truly match up perfectly, was the 6th Story Book Depository shot!! But, again, they could only GUESS at the gun and ammunition used by another shooter. So, really, the experiment was a waste of time in my opinion.

I STILL BELIEVE THAT KENNEDY WAS KILLED BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT! That the CIA and the Military killed Kennedy and used Oswald as a Patsy. I believe Oswald, to this day, claims to be innocent!!

I'd like to know what you guys think about the Kennedy assassination. Was there a 2nd shooter?? Did the government kill Kennedy and frame Oswald?!? What do you guys think of the Zapruder film?!? Even History channel investigated the Zapruder film, although, as of right now, I'm not sure what their findings were. But, no matter WHAT it may show... I believe that the gov't. killed Kennedy and that that's why they cleaned that car!! Why else would they?!? What other hard evidence is there that the Government killed Kennedy?!? Anyone else know?? What's the most hair-raising, shocking piece of evidence - circumstancial tho it may be- that illustrates that government was behind Kennedy's assassination.

I'd really like to see this proved once and for all! I mean, we all know the governments insidiousness, but this would illustrate just HOW insidious they are to the entire, still trusting part, of the world! That they SHOULD be afraid, because what they do, they do to innocent people as well, and it shouldn't be allowed to go on... not without exposing every dirty deed and filthy secret that they have!!
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Postby 3dvd » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:29 am

Seeing as how the President was shot (by easy shots from the TSBD) and not bludgeoned to death in a violent struggle, where there would be forensic evidence from the attacker, IE hair, blood, fibers, why would you expect they would leave the presidents innards to cook in the hot Texas sun? What evidence would be culled from pieces of slimy, sticky, and stinky pieces of brain?
What were the standards for forensic evidence collection in 1963? Do you expect them to be as efficient as a CSI episode 45 years later? The only thing the bits of tissue would have told us was the President's and Governor's blood type.
3dvd
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:37 am

Paleo wrote:I recently watched a Documentary on the JFK Assassination on the Discovery Channel. Now, Discovery, having that being the channels' name, I'd like to say, isn't usually very open minded regarding most things paranormal. Almost all of their shows I watch on UFO's, typically lean towards the skeptical side of things, rather than the believers'. But they SEEMED to be doing a great job on the JFK assassination, at first, anyways. They used the famous Zapruder film, which captured the kill shot that that killed President Kennedy. Now, I believe that the CIA/Military industrial complex had JFK assassinated - "DALLAS! HELLO!!", but this experiment that Discovery did, SEEMED to illustrate that the kill-shot came from the sixth story book depository! Now, I have and still DO find this INCREDIBLY hard to believe, given all that we know now about the assassination of President Kennedy. And perhaps the MOST damning piece of evidence, comes from the cops and secret service themselves - that they actually WIPED DOWN THE CAR, BEFORE Crime scene analysts had a chance to look at it! They cleaned the car top to bottom right after JFK was rolled into the hospital... That makes ZERO sense! If they had nothing to hide, they wouldn't have cleaned the crime scene where the President of the United States was just shot in! And yet, I have to admit, given the Zapruder film which we saw, and the lifesize and life-like recreation of the crime scene and shooters' angles, which they performed, supposedly from all the "typical" thought of 2nd shooter spots, and it DID seem that the ONLY one to truly match up perfectly, was the 6th Story Book Depository shot!! But, again, they could only GUESS at the gun and ammunition used by another shooter. So, really, the experiment was a waste of time in my opinion.

I STILL BELIEVE THAT KENNEDY WAS KILLED BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT! That the CIA and the Military killed Kennedy and used Oswald as a Patsy. I believe Oswald, to this day, claims to be innocent!!

I'd like to know what you guys think about the Kennedy assassination. Was there a 2nd shooter?? Did the government kill Kennedy and frame Oswald?!? What do you guys think of the Zapruder film?!? Even History channel investigated the Zapruder film, although, as of right now, I'm not sure what their findings were. But, no matter WHAT it may show... I believe that the gov't. killed Kennedy and that that's why they cleaned that car!! Why else would they?!? What other hard evidence is there that the Government killed Kennedy?!? Anyone else know?? What's the most hair-raising, shocking piece of evidence - circumstancial tho it may be- that illustrates that government was behind Kennedy's assassination.

I'd really like to see this proved once and for all! I mean, we all know the governments insidiousness, but this would illustrate just HOW insidious they are to the entire, still trusting part, of the world! That they SHOULD be afraid, because what they do, they do to innocent people as well, and it shouldn't be allowed to go on... not without exposing every dirty deed and filthy secret that they have!!



Anyone who's ever discharged a weapon of any type knows the kill shot was from the front, not from behind. The Discovery channel just like the History Channel have been bought and paid for as a means to distribute Government propaganda, simple as that.

The History Channel had a piece on here locally last night, had Oswald's brother on. He says Lee did it all by himself and Ruby killed him because he killed the President! :lol: :lol: I had to turn it off before I puked.

Biggest phucking joke ever told and a real shame fools swallow it, even to this day ignorant people say it was possible :lol: :lol: My Father was top, very tip top Marksman in the Corp, Trained up weapons experts~~ :lol: :lol: I've seen him shoot many many times. He always said that anyone who believes Oswald acted alone was grossly ignorant of the capabilities of that type of weapon.

Funniest thing I ever heard told about that day was an answer to a question asked by a reporter. " Could the kill shot have come from anywhere else?" ANSWER: NO~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole
User avatar
Cole_Trickle
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:50 pm

I STILL BELIEVE THAT KENNEDY WAS KILLED BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT! That the CIA and the Military killed Kennedy and used Oswald as a Patsy. I believe Oswald, to this day, claims to be innocent!!



You do realize Oswald was shot and killed by Jack Ruby the next day, 11/23/63?
greeney2
 
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Paleo » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:57 pm

3dvd wrote:Seeing as how the President was shot (by easy shots from the TSBD) and not bludgeoned to death in a violent struggle, where there would be forensic evidence from the attacker, IE hair, blood, fibers, why would you expect they would leave the presidents innards to cook in the hot Texas sun? What evidence would be culled from pieces of slimy, sticky, and stinky pieces of brain?
What were the standards for forensic evidence collection in 1963? Do you expect them to be as efficient as a CSI episode 45 years later? The only thing the bits of tissue would have told us was the President's and Governor's blood type.


No, of course not. However, I DO expect that, in 1963, that the President of the United States Secret Service department, KNOW that, no matter what the circumstance, if you want the truth, that ANYBODY back then could tell you that, if you've got a shooter, or MULTIPLE shooters, as they didn't know yet which was which, that the way the blood spatters on the car, could easily determine the point of origin of the killshot, no??! And you DON'T expect the U.S. Secret Service to have this knowledge back then?!?
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Postby Paleo » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:
Paleo wrote:I recently watched a Documentary on the JFK Assassination on the Discovery Channel. Now, Discovery, having that being the channels' name, I'd like to say, isn't usually very open minded regarding most things paranormal. Almost all of their shows I watch on UFO's, typically lean towards the skeptical side of things, rather than the believers'. But they SEEMED to be doing a great job on the JFK assassination, at first, anyways. They used the famous Zapruder film, which captured the kill shot that that killed President Kennedy. Now, I believe that the CIA/Military industrial complex had JFK assassinated - "DALLAS! HELLO!!", but this experiment that Discovery did, SEEMED to illustrate that the kill-shot came from the sixth story book depository! Now, I have and still DO find this INCREDIBLY hard to believe, given all that we know now about the assassination of President Kennedy. And perhaps the MOST damning piece of evidence, comes from the cops and secret service themselves - that they actually WIPED DOWN THE CAR, BEFORE Crime scene analysts had a chance to look at it! They cleaned the car top to bottom right after JFK was rolled into the hospital... That makes ZERO sense! If they had nothing to hide, they wouldn't have cleaned the crime scene where the President of the United States was just shot in! And yet, I have to admit, given the Zapruder film which we saw, and the lifesize and life-like recreation of the crime scene and shooters' angles, which they performed, supposedly from all the "typical" thought of 2nd shooter spots, and it DID seem that the ONLY one to truly match up perfectly, was the 6th Story Book Depository shot!! But, again, they could only GUESS at the gun and ammunition used by another shooter. So, really, the experiment was a waste of time in my opinion.

I STILL BELIEVE THAT KENNEDY WAS KILLED BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT! That the CIA and the Military killed Kennedy and used Oswald as a Patsy. I believe Oswald, to this day, claims to be innocent!!

I'd like to know what you guys think about the Kennedy assassination. Was there a 2nd shooter?? Did the government kill Kennedy and frame Oswald?!? What do you guys think of the Zapruder film?!? Even History channel investigated the Zapruder film, although, as of right now, I'm not sure what their findings were. But, no matter WHAT it may show... I believe that the gov't. killed Kennedy and that that's why they cleaned that car!! Why else would they?!? What other hard evidence is there that the Government killed Kennedy?!? Anyone else know?? What's the most hair-raising, shocking piece of evidence - circumstancial tho it may be- that illustrates that government was behind Kennedy's assassination.

I'd really like to see this proved once and for all! I mean, we all know the governments insidiousness, but this would illustrate just HOW insidious they are to the entire, still trusting part, of the world! That they SHOULD be afraid, because what they do, they do to innocent people as well, and it shouldn't be allowed to go on... not without exposing every dirty deed and filthy secret that they have!!



Anyone who's ever discharged a weapon of any type knows the kill shot was from the front, not from behind. The Discovery channel just like the History Channel have been bought and paid for as a means to distribute Government propaganda, simple as that.

The History Channel had a piece on here locally last night, had Oswald's brother on. He says Lee did it all by himself and Ruby killed him because he killed the President! :lol: :lol: I had to turn it off before I puked.

Biggest phucking joke ever told and a real shame fools swallow it, even to this day ignorant people say it was possible :lol: :lol: My Father was top, very tip top Marksman in the Corp, Trained up weapons experts~~ :lol: :lol: I've seen him shoot many many times. He always said that anyone who believes Oswald acted alone was grossly ignorant of the capabilities of that type of weapon.

Funniest thing I ever heard told about that day was an answer to a question asked by a reporter. " Could the kill shot have come from anywhere else?" ANSWER: NO~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole


THANK YOU!!

Finally, someone that I feel GETS IT! I mean, I'm glad to see that it's not just people oblivious to the military-industrial complex, even in era's going as far back as that, and that those same elements of power persist ever stronger today, that they OWN everything and walk thru the world, completely over and under it, with absolute impunity. I heard that chick on the Stern show the other week, the one who's family owns like half of History and Disney - she's just some young messed up chick, but... her family was filthy rich and you'd know the name well if I could remember it right now.

Anyways, thanks a lot for the post... it made me feel better honestly... Sometimes I hear other peoples words and I just cringe. Like my brother - he thinks I'm crazy for believing that SOME alien video out there, somewhere on the net, COULD be real, that these people's stories are real when they're Wildly "out there", even tho he, himself is an avid believer. And yet, he tells me, without ever even doing a single "search" on the subject of "alien video's" on YouTube or Google, and he's gonna sit there and tell me that "they're ALL fake!" ...>I told him - "You're no better by saying that than you say <I> I <I> AM for BELIEVING almost everything I see and read without straight-up dismissing it OUTRIGHT?!! DIG?!?
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Postby Paleo » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:08 pm

greeney2 wrote:
I STILL BELIEVE THAT KENNEDY WAS KILLED BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT! That the CIA and the Military killed Kennedy and used Oswald as a Patsy. I believe Oswald, to this day, claims to be innocent!!



You do realize Oswald was shot and killed by Jack Ruby the next day, 11/23/63?


As, until today, I did not know that. I'm glad I learned it tho> I just never knew what happened to him. In all the stories and reports and theorys on the Kennedy Assassination and what happened that day, no one really ever mentions what happened AFTERWARDS to Oswald, ... ...Which makes ABSOLUTE sense that he WOULD be killed the next day, however... it makes one tend to believe that he was murdered AS a patsy so that he couldn't talk! That seems just perfect to ignore, that scenario. So yea, No WONDER all those shows that say "Oswald did it!" don't tell you what happened to him the next day!!
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:05 pm

With all due respect Paleo either you are very young or very misinformed about what happened during those days. Millions of viewers watched Jack Ruby, jump out of a crowd as they took Oswald out of the Jail to court. He was shot and died within a day, I think the day after JFK was assassinated. I was in the 10th grade and watched that happen live when it actually occured. Oswalds wife, as I recall did always think he was innocent, and I think she died around 10 years ago. Jack Ruby, died in prison, and never waivered in his story of killing Oswald. No death bed confessions that he was part of any conspiracy. All that said, the Zupruter films are films most people my age, have blueprinted in their minds as the top 3 things we have seen that stand out in our minds. The top 3 films I will never forget are the JFK assasination, The Challenger explosion, and the image of watching live the South Vietnamese officer blow the brains out of a VC that made Life Magazines cover. Until watching the WTC's fall, that began number 1 in my mind. Columbia probably was 5th.

Anyone that lived thru the JFK assasinations, knows the clouds that surround the findings, and the facts the real reasons were sealed until most of us are dead and gone. Becasue of the JFK findings, everyone now thinks everything is a conspiracy and coverup, to a point we trust nothing and immaginations go wild over it. You should at least read about the days that followed the assassination to know the real events, since you were not aware Oswald died within a day.

We may never know the truth about JFK, but no President had us closer to Nuclear War than him, and becasue he was going to escalate the Viet Nam war, they may have feared he would use nukes. JFK was hours from what he thought was the only way out of the Cuban Missile crisis, by launching a first stike on the Soviet Union, not just the ships in Cuba. Khruschev backed down, thank God, but if he called JFK;s bluff, we very close to the end. It would have been all out Nuclear War.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9689
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:31 pm

I have been researching the JFK assassination since 1980 and for a long time I was convinced there was a conspiracy. There was so much evidence of people doing weird things and stuff left unexplained. There was that "magic bullet" and all. But in the end I determined that it was Oswald, and probably just Oswald. All the weird stuff is a result of people covering their own butts. They knew that any investigation into the assassination would drag everyone thru the mud and everyone was dirty. I can go down each and almost every piece of evidence and explain it. Many things seemed weird but there was a reason for those actions. Sometimes people were just screwing up.

Many times the evidence was analyzed only within the framework of a single person's mind and then released to the public within that framework. That led to all kinds of stuff that was wrong like the magic bullet. There was no magic bullet. An Australian team, among others, proved that you could reproduce most of the results and the shooting was VERY possible. There never was a timing problem. That was made up. The tree was never in the way. The biggest hindrance to the shooting was distractions, but that was mitigated by the location and boxes all around the perch.

And the truly damning evidence in the assassination comes from Oswald himself. If you study Oswald from birth to abortion you know what you find? A nutcase! The guy was nuts his whole life. He had problems everywhere he went and he never stayed anywhere very long. I can go into great detail on Oswald if you like.

Yes, there were many who stood to gain with the ouster of JFK but thats true of every President.

As much as I respect Oliver Stone, his movie got some things wrong and most of it was based on people's personal opinions not facts. The analysis of the book depository shooter's perch, where the shooting took place, was based on opinion. They thought it would be an easier shot if Oswald shot while the limo was approaching. Wrong! And if you were a hunter you'd know why. When the limo was approaching it was moving down in the shooter's field of view and when something is moving in that direction it is very hard to line up because you have to move your body up. You have to go from laying to kneeling to standing. Very awkward and would have exposed the shooter as the target would have been looking in his direction. Waiting until the car turned the corner was the right move. When the car is moving left to right its a much easier shot. Just one example of framed evidence.

All of the agencies involved were not completely sure of the true source of the assassination and they were more afraid that the USSR might take advantage of the situation or that Americans would blame the USSR and demand that the US attack. That would have meant WW-III. So everybody acted to cover up anything that did not point to Oswald as a lone shooter. Every case has conflicting evidence because there are lots of people doing stuff all the time irregardless of the crime and some of that stuff is illegal. Texas was heavily involved in gun running for example. One person involved in that was actually caught that day but when they figured out he had nothing to do with the assassination they let him go. I actually traced that guy's getaway route on Google Earth. Looong police chase. Longer than O.J.'s.

I could go on and on but you'd get bored long before I ran out of info. That is what you get with nearly 30 years of investigating (off and on). I know people want to believe that the GOV or LBJ or the FBI or the CIA or the MOB or the Commies or Castro or Aliens did it but in the end it was just a nut trying to prove himself, a little man trying to be a big man.

Yep, you gotta admit the Jack Ruby thing was weird on top of weird but in 1963 weird was pretty much what people did.
N2TheBlack
User avatar
CodeBlack
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Paleo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:43 am

greeney2 wrote:With all due respect Paleo either you are very young or very misinformed about what happened during those days. Millions of viewers watched Jack Ruby, jump out of a crowd as they took Oswald out of the Jail to court. He was shot and died within a day, I think the day after JFK was assassinated. I was in the 10th grade and watched that happen live when it actually occured. Oswalds wife, as I recall did always think he was innocent, and I think she died around 10 years ago. Jack Ruby, died in prison, and never waivered in his story of killing Oswald. No death bed confessions that he was part of any conspiracy. All that said, the Zupruter films are films most people my age, have blueprinted in their minds as the top 3 things we have seen that stand out in our minds. The top 3 films I will never forget are the JFK assasination, The Challenger explosion, and the image of watching live the South Vietnamese officer blow the brains out of a VC that made Life Magazines cover. Until watching the WTC's fall, that began number 1 in my mind. Columbia probably was 5th.

Anyone that lived thru the JFK assasinations, knows the clouds that surround the findings, and the facts the real reasons were sealed until most of us are dead and gone. Becasue of the JFK findings, everyone now thinks everything is a conspiracy and coverup, to a point we trust nothing and immaginations go wild over it. You should at least read about the days that followed the assassination to know the real events, since you were not aware Oswald died within a day.

We may never know the truth about JFK, but no President had us closer to Nuclear War than him, and becasue he was going to escalate the Viet Nam war, they may have feared he would use nukes. JFK was hours from what he thought was the only way out of the Cuban Missile crisis, by launching a first stike on the Soviet Union, not just the ships in Cuba. Khruschev backed down, thank God, but if he called JFK;s bluff, we very close to the end. It would have been all out Nuclear War.


I don't believe that at all. From what I've read about JFK, he was one of the best presidents we've had. It's true that he initially STARTED the Vietnam war, based on loosely gathered and ill-informed intelligence, but he wanted to PULL OUT of Vietnam... LBJ was the one who sent in half a million troops and who kept the entire war going for as long as it did. I read a lot about that era from a great book titled: "Shining Through the Apocalypse": A record of the 60's thru beat journalists like Norman Mailer.

So when you say he had us on the brink of Nuclear War, I think that's completely false. It's true - I had no idea what happened to Oswald. I mean, I had heard that he died, that he was alive, I really didn't know... I am sorta young... I just turned 27 a few months ago. I wasn't alive during that time, but from WHAT I DO KNOW - there's no doubt in my mind that Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA or the Military.
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests