The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Swedish man attacked by tattooed girl gang

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:43 am

The Local
16 Jul 09
by David Landes

Police in central Sweden are on the hunt for a gang of tattooed women who sexually molested a 50-year-old man as he was riding by on his bicycle.The incident took place around 9pm on July 8th as the man was cycling down Vintergatan in central Örebro, the Aftonbladet newspaper reports.

Suddenly, someone grabbed hold of the rack on the back of the man's bike, causing him to fall to the ground.

"The girls ran up to him and pulled the bicycle down so he fell," Örebro police spokesperson Annika Haaster told the newspaper. :D

As the man was lying defenceless on the ground, the women proceeded to pull off his trousers and underwear and molest him sexually before fleeing the scene.According to police, the 50-year-old was not otherwise beaten or physically assaulted by the gang of five girls.

The victim told police that the girl who actually pulled down the bicycle was about 175 centimetres (5 feet, 7 inches) tall and had tattoos on her forearms.Authorities are hoping that tips from the public can help them apprehend the suspects responsible for the bizarre attack. :(

"It's downright unusual for five girls [to do something like this]. Perhaps there are others who've had the same thing happen to them," Haaster told Aftonbladet.

Link

SR: According to Doctors at the Hospital, It took 7 hours to wipe the smile off his face !!! :lol:

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:48 am

F*** if they look like that they can do that to me any day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No strap-ons though. :shock:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:04 am

And Saturos is proud to be gay in Sweden? He should start riding a bike! :roll:
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:06 am

greeney2 wrote:And Saturos is proud to be gay in Sweden? He should start riding a bike! :roll:

WTF did this have to do with him? You are the one who start on him and then you have a go at him for retaliating.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:32 am

It's OK. Sat is our resident emo kid.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:37 am

Emo girls are rather hot though. A little bigger (body wise I mean, fuller if you wish) and they would be real hot.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:21 am

Look at the middle one, she is full.

I'd take the ones on either side myself, I have a thing for blondes.

But uh... So this guy was sexually molested by 5 younger women, and he is pressing charges? OMG, I would give them my address and tell them which streets I go down on the way to work, which days I work and say feel free to molest me in the future!

That's the biggest lol I've had all day.

We need more of this over here!

Oh yeah... That was definitely not only called for, but completely NOT baiting, and entirely on topic. ;)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:32 am

Look at the middle one, she is full.

I'd take the ones on either side myself, I have a thing for blondes.

I'd go for all of them. Foursome, nice...do you think the blondes are sisters? :shock: :D :lol:

But uh... So this guy was sexually molested by 5 younger women, and he is pressing charges? OMG, I would give them my address and tell them which streets I go down on the way to work, which days I work and say feel free to molest me in the future!

tell them were you walk. :lol: :lol: :lol: that was brilliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:33 am

Tairaa wrote:

Oh yeah... That was definitely not only called for, but completely NOT baiting, and entirely on topic. ;)

Spot on my feelings as well my friend. :x :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:38 pm

... Someone buy me a plane ticket to Sweden, NOW!!!
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts