The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Swedish man attacked by tattooed girl gang

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:22 am

Something’s are better left in your head.

exactly..that was my point

that is what a rich fantasy life is for
i
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:25 am

Actually my wife knows everything and so do my girlfriends. Keeping no secrets between the women makes life a lot less complicated. It also lets them know where they stand.

sorry missed that before..if that's true Mael..I take back all the mean things I said about you around this vault in the last hour or so.

It's the dishonesty that is the worst..if it's honest..then it's honorable enough..I guess
Last edited by bionic on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:26 am

Something’s are better left in your head.

I will make an exception to that. If two horny sisters came along there is NO way in hell I’m going to keep that fantasy in my head then. ;) :D

Sorry, where was I going...

that is what a rich fantasy life is for

well it makes life a bit dull if you can do everything you've ever wanted wouldn't it. Dull and pointless really. :(
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby bionic » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:42 am

Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:40 am

As of last report, Former President Bill Clinton, Former Governor Eliot Spitzer (D-NY), and Governor Sanford (R-SC) announced they would travel to Sweden to investigate this matter first hand ! 8-)

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:45 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that was brilliant. :lol:

you can see it now:

I did not have sexual relations with them women…the molested me. :shock: :cry: (*inside Bill like this :D ) :lol:

Now if Bill thought of that first time round he’d have got a lot of sympathy I think. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:05 am

Lashmar wrote:
bionic wrote:nothing from nothing is nothing

Nothing else matters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smmjMibnr4

I fu**ing love this song.
Last edited by Tairaa on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:10 am

Aye it's good song. :D

the little bit Kirk plays before the intro nowadays is cool as well. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:27 am

bionic wrote:Mael..you are just as big a fool as me..and you know it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqo_MK3NOhQ

go on..with your imaginary harem..that's what makes a man, right?

what a waste

I may be a waste..wasting IT..but so are YOU

It is far from uncommon to judge and subsequently pigeon-hole someone based on a glint reflected from someone's experiences in writing, but nevertheless I wonder why it is so.

I am of the mind that women primarily do the chasing and it's the men who are baited and caught. This example with the Swedish girls is extremely unusual as far as female behaviour is concerned. Fortunately the man wasn't castrated or beaten to a pulp - and women are quite capable of castrating and beating somone to a pulp if there are enough of them and they are determined enough. I sincerely hope this incident will remain something very rare.

A fool is what I am? You must be basing this on my written thoughts about women. I suppose you have it fixed in your head that women is all I think about and that I plan my life around them? That's really short-sighted and if you think about it, you are basing your poisonous opinion on an aspect of my life which consists of what I might do with some of the time I have at my disposal after everything I have to do has been done. - Suffice to say, you know virtually nothing of me.

But yes, I am pleased I am able to do what I do regarding having women around me.

Women actually distract me from things I want to do, and though it is a pleasant distraction which takes up a significant part of each day, I do not want to change much as I get most of my best ideas when I'm with one of them.

It's not a harem. That's just playing with words. My women live independant lives and meet up with me for whatever it is they want. They must be happy about it as they know what's going on and they want me in their lives.

And not everyone is as damning of my way of looking at the issue of male/female relationships, and in fact women have let me know that people like me who like to have several women on the go means that there are fewer lonely women in the world. And I can tell you that lonely women are in plague proportions. Why is this so? Tell me!

One day when (if) I stop seeing multiple women I'll probably think back to how happy those women I knew seemed to be and all the things that we experienced and learned. I certainly have no mind to do what I do just to prove to my ego what a man I am. I don't need to prove anything as I know what I am.
mael

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts