The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Swedish man attacked by tattooed girl gang

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Tairaa wrote:Unless he knows what's he's doing eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh Lash... You crack me up. I'm sure it was unintentional, or are you coming out of the closet?

Oddly I was on about sporting situations but I can understand how it could be taken that way. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:07 pm

I can't count the number of times I've been in situations where I was pressured into making love to them.

Women get what they want by using subtle means - but if the subtle means don't work then it soon escalates to trying to remove my clothing or standing between me and the way out.

I've learnt not to put myself into that situation if I don't want to do it with one in particular.

* Actually in my memory there was a case where some drunk "dutch-small-artificial-canals" did seriously beat up a man and either castrated him or went part way there. :( At least I know the worst that would happen to me if I refuse to comply is I'll feel bad about leaving her frustrated and maybe humiliated - and that's tough for me.

My wife came to my den earlier today. She said:- "Ima jikan aru deshou. Ue ni ikimashyou?" I said:- "Tasukute!" She grinned as she pinned me down and said "Daremo taskenai you."

I wonder why my wife doesn't mind much what I get up to. 8-) My girlfriends mind what my other girlfriends do with me, but not my wife. :D
mael

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:10 pm

mael wrote:My wife came to my den earlier today. She said:- "Ima jikan aru deshou. Ue ni ikimashyou?" I said:- "Tasukute!" She grinned as she pinned me down and said "Daremo taskenai you."

And only you and SRO got that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speak English you bastards! We owned the world you should speak our language. :x :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We did do a good job on owning the world though; the Yanks have taken over and the wheel's have come off. Probably blamed some poor fucking Mexican/Commie on it as well. :roll: :lol: :lol:

I wonder why my wife doesn't mind much what I get up to. 8-) My girlfriends mind what my other girlfriends do with me, but not my wife. :D

Don't ask, don't tell maybe? :? :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 pm

My wife came to my den earlier today. She said:- "Ima jikan aru deshou. Ue ni ikimashyou?" I said:- "Tasukute!" She grinned as she pinned me down and said "Daremo taskenai you."

I'm kind of confused with your romaji, do you mean the "you" as in よ in "ikimashyou" and "taskenai you"?

And I guess in casual language a "か" isn't necessary for a question? It's been a while, I'm rusty. :P
I know in formal language you're supposed to use a ka, but same as with English I suppose a lot gets cut out with casual or slang talk.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Tiarra, were you being raped or suduced on the bus? A bus driver was allowing a rape? There is a difference, and the difference is violence and submission vs temptation and consent.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:11 pm

No no. It was a double decker and I was on the top in the back. And they did try and literally rape me. :P
I sh*t you not! Verbally saying "no" wasn't enough I had to physically stop and remove both of them, and they continued trying for at least a minute.

Anyway back on topic, was it violent? Do we know that, did they say that? Or was it just implied?

I would consider my experience to seriously be an attempted rape, if I was 60 pounds lighter with no muscle mass I'm sure they would have at least had fun at my expense, I don't know necessarily that I would really benefit from it where it really counts if you know my meaning, but there was definitely touching and self fulfilment. However one thing it certainly wasn't, was violent. Neither of them ever struck me or otherwise inflicted any pain.

So, was this instance violent or not? As far as I'm aware we don't know, there might be something you know that I don't though I suppose. If it was violent then it should be treated as such.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:25 pm

greeney2 wrote:Tiarra, were you being raped or suduced on the bus? A bus driver was allowing a rape? There is a difference, and the difference is violence and submission vs temptation and consent.

You're right, there IS a difference.

A guy getting a little friendly "scare", with no bodily harm done vs. some guy getting pinned to the ground and having his genitals cut off.

There's a BIG difference.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:36 am

Tairaa wrote:I know in formal language you're supposed to use a ka, but same as with English I suppose a lot gets cut out with casual or slang talk.

I for one can’t understand `proper` Italian. It’s like I can’t understand them if they come from the Abruzzo Region or below (the fish eaters :x :lol: ). They say something and it’s like they’re speaking Spanish or something I just can’t understand them. :x

It’s possibly because I don’t speak `proper` Italian, I speak the Tuscan dialect (not brilliantly either, just well enough to understand them), but they’re just so hard to understand.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby bionic » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 am

I wonder why my wife doesn't mind much what I get up to

because deep down..your wife could give a f about you..she gave up on you long ago..she see's you for the disloyal, weakazz, lead arounbd by his dick and his ego,whore sh!t you are...I'm betting..you just don't realize it because either she's a good actress..you're in deep denial..or both

I really hope she is fing and evenutally leaves you for..your best friend..you OBVIOUSLY deserve it
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:23 am

I will step in for poor old mael here, again twice in three days :shock: .

How do you know his wife doesn't mind it? Really now, it's not the best idea to look at their relationship and judge them by your standards and what happened to you.

Just because you wouldn't like a poly relationship doesn't mean it's wrong or anything, don't other telling me anything else because I'm not going to listen because what is right for them is right for them and that’s all that matters, it just means it’s not right for you and that’s it.

I think you’ll agree that it would have hurt more to have this going on behind your back than if you knew about it.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts