The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:41 am

The original recordings of the first humans landing on the moon 40 years ago were erased and re-used, but newly restored copies of the original broadcast look even better, NASA officials said on Thursday.

NASA released the first glimpses of a complete digital make-over of the original landing footage that clarifies the blurry and grainy images of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walking on the surface of the moon.

The full set of recordings, being cleaned up by Burbank, California-based Lowry Digital, will be released in September. The preview is available at http://www.nasa.gov.

NASA admitted in 2006 that no one could find the original video recordings of the July 20, 1969, landing.:bs:

Since then, Richard Nafzger, an engineer at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Centre in Maryland, who oversaw television processing at the ground-tracking sites during the Apollo 11 mission, has been looking for them.The good news is he found where they went. The bad news is they were part of a batch of 200,000 tapes that were degaussed-- magnetically erased -- and re-used to save money.

"We should have had a historian running around saying 'I don't care if you are ever going to use them -- we are going to keep them'," he said.:doh:

News Link

SR: Or perhaps the tapes were "accidentially" erased to cover up the fact the Apollo 11 Astronauts encountered UFO's parked next to them on the Landing Area....

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:46 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1969 was it? :lol: Oh well it does some good to see the errors of their ways, saves them from " THEMSELVES " so to speak, while others, with skulls as thick as bowling balls will always forge ahead, oblivious to the common sense aspects of REALITY.

Very funny to watch them spin their yarn! :roll:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:42 pm

And now Right on Q: :lol: :lol: Insanely ridiculous to be so very transparent. :lol:

Lunar orbiter spots Apollo landing sites

For stubborn folks who still believe the Apollo astronauts never landed on the moon, NASA has new images — definitive proof — that clearly show the Apollo 11 lander that carried the first astronauts to the lunar surface 40 years ago.

The images were taken by NASA's first lunar scout in more than a decade, the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. They show the Eagle lunar lander at Tranquility Base, where Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on July 20, 1969. They were snapped between July 11 and 15 of this month and released by NASA on Friday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What 40 years and no station up there yet. :lol: :lol:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31966131/ns ... nce-space/

The Russian's on yes, let's not forget them because they were supposed to be way way ahead of the USA in the race to the moon! :lol: :lol: And after 40 years they still can't build a proper rocket! :lol:

Test of Russian ballistic missile fails

MOSCOW (AP) - Russia's latest test of its advanced submarine-launched ballistic missile Bulava has failed, with the missile self-destructing, the Defense Ministry said Thursday—another setback for the nation's efforts to upgrade its aging arsenal.

The failure was the seventh in 11 test launches for the Bulava, and could have consequences for Russia's top missile designers and missile force commanders.

The Defense Ministry said in a statement that the missile was fired Wednesday from the submarine Dmitry Donskoi, but its first-stage malfunctioned and the weapon self-destructed.

No other information was released

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Keep those cards and letters coming! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby _Billy_ » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Likely story. With todays equiptment we could have all seen that the Moon landing was faked.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Hear hear: :lol:

Just open and pan out! Take a wild guess as to where you might be first! :shock: :shock:

Technology indeed!

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=fire ... e&resnum=1

Cole

Damn, didn't stick the Zoom~~oh well you get the picture ;)
Cole_Trickle

Postby evutch » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:05 pm

considering they have JUST recently found undeveloped photos of that first and some of the following landings, tells me that SR may be right in his musings that there MAY be some "oopsie, oh gee, we lost ot" hiding of materials involved..

HOWEVER, don't let the russians failure of getting there make you all feel smug..
we contract the ruskies for a TON of space missions!
so much so the locals near the cosmodrome take some resentment to the fact it's a virtual american base..
and the amerucans have alot of the best jobs..
and that this has been going on BEFORE the fall of the Berlin wall or the break up of the old soviet system.
they also talk about ALL the shots going on all the time there..
one heck of alot more than we send up.
so, considering the statistics..
they would appear to lose a few more.
from what i have read and heard and whatever over a few years..
it would NOT surprise me that the ruskies are our bus drivers, to stations up there and possibly the moon..
i have also heard we've been on mars for years..
but, this is johns territory.
so, i'll let him figure it all out.
evutch

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Oh right.

"Hey Tom, where did we leave the moon landing tapes? There's a couple of jerks who think we faked it."

"Oh... uhh... I, uh... taped over them."

"You WHAT?!"

"There was a great episode of Cheers on! I HAD to keep it!"
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 am

I so not believe in these so called tapes.
I don´t get how you can get a succesful moonlanding in 1969 and still not be able to do so today while having all these problems?!

Like the last launch, some part got broken?!

I mean common! almost 50 years and still nothing has improved?!

Makes the fake moonlanding theory alot credible now! :evil:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:05 am

It's not a theory simply because NO ONE of any credibility what so ever will oppose or defend it, all they do is call people " WHO QUESTION IT " nuts, loons, or " CONSPIRACY THEORISTS "

That's a dead give away in my book. Yet by the same token I understand their intention and reason for pushing the propaganda, even if it is just spin. If it wasn't then there would be ZERO need to justify anything about it, yet this past week to a few days time should clue everyone in, or at least give them pause.

Imagine having to explain the Millions and billions of dollars wasted on a sham to the American public as well as the world. They even have tourists attractions for this stuff :lol: :lol: Imagine how you'd feel if it really was a crazy shell game akin to Russia's " WOODEN " ICBM's :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they really went then I'd suspect someone would have Apartments or Condo's up there by now, but hey who'd really wanna live there anyway, right! :lol: :lol:

That youtube clip I posted for Greeney on another thread is pretty accurate and damn funny complete with Rap music and the rover on blocks~~ That ain't no make believe folks, it's real! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts