The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

can of worms opening up for the Usurper in chief

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:20 am

The term "mutiny" is generally a Navy term, but in the Marine Corp which is under the Navy as the Navys Amphibious assault group, its a valid term used. May surprise you that Marines use terms like the Navy at times, such as responded to orders with "Aye Sir", or "Aye Aye Sir". Also used in the Coast guard I;m sure.

Its not really used in the Air Force or Army, but the bottom line is, they have a term that is the carbon copy definition of Mutiny. Every service has what everyone knows as the "Chain of Command", thats is universal, and also universal is they are all covered under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and not by civilain/domestic courts. When you are in the Armed Forces of the United States your legal options are not the same as a civilian. Neither are your Constitutional rights the same. Your rights are dramatically changed the moment you have taken the Oath, and are in the armed forces. Also dramatically changed is your Duty to the country you have agreed to literally in blood.

Like I said, lets see how the news tells this story tonight, if it even makes the news.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:27 am

I hope it does! If it does make the news someone should let me know so I can go find it and follow it.

I'm kind of interested to see how this plays out.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:29 am

Me too, because I think this Major is about to take a big fall, and the cancelling of his orders is not a win its a sign the sh*t is about to hit the fan on him. I wouldn't want to be in shoes at all.
greeney2

Postby shadowfx » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 am

Thought I heard on the news that the Pentagon just fired him.
shadowfx

Postby BloodStone » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:15 am

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/story/778482.html

The saga continues to grow..

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby evutch » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:36 am

yeah, right..
growing..
like the W crowd has the cockles to grow anything larger than a pencil..
well, the situation has been blunted..
like a dull pencil..
the man in question, has been "fired".
so, just like the world had to suffer with eight years of uncomfortable stupidity under chimp in chief..
the would have could have should have righties with a leader have to suffer through a few years with the new guy..
and all these little games of who has or did or wanna or coulda or shoulda whatever..
will amount to naught.
oh gee. i know the feeling..
kinda. it's sorta hard to get that simple minded.
so..
well, hope some more.
and someday you all may rise to another wonderful W year yet to come.
you still have palin to hope for..
you know, the maverick?
gee, aim high.
evutch

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:50 am

A retired General has no bearing on a active duty Majors orders!
greeney2

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts