The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

What does this image say to you?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Is it possible to know Truth if all your seeking is done on the pages of dogma?

No, of course not
83%
Absolutely, my religious text has all the answers
No votes
Yes, Truth can be hidden in religious doctrine even if the doctrine is false
No votes
No, Truth is unobtainable
No votes
No, Truth only comes from within
No votes
Yes, Other
17%
No, Other
No votes

Total votes : 6

Postby GrnEydGuy » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Does this image speak to you at all?

If so I am curious as to what it means/says/conveys to you.

I have been freehand drawing many different images of 'sacred geometry' since I watched Charles Gilchrest's YouTube series (see link at bottom) on the topic, but I was messing around with a simple paint program on the pc and added colors in specific places and the end result had significant synchronstic meaning to me at the time, and part of me wants to know if anyone else will see what I did.

This can be fun. Take as much time to meditate on the image as you want or tell me the first thing that comes to your mind. Feel free to make whatever comments you feel.

Many thanks,

GrnEydGuy

PEACE

Image Image

Sacred Geometry by Charles Gilchrest:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ9OlPsndVs&feature=channel
GrnEydGuy

Postby Dreadful » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:03 am

well just straight off ... I get earth and sky and a human in the middle ...but overall just balance.
Dreadful

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:27 am

Saturos kills humanity.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:37 am

I get no message out of it as all. I fail to see why the first 7 coins are a perfect example of our universe either. Its interresting to look at, however the geometric pattern is not constant after the first layer of circles. The first 7, surrounded by the next ring of circles is geometric, but the layers on top are inconsistant, and the circumferances do not touch in places. The color arrangement pattern is not constant, The same segments change colors for whatever reason. Spaces between circles are colored at random for whatever reason. What would spaces be and why would they be the same colors as segments of the circle? Blue and brown remind one person as sky and earth, but may be no more than Blue and brown, with no meaning. How do you explain all the other colors and why they are inconsistant?

Its about as deep and meaningful as deciphering a random "etch a scetch" or a rorshock test to me, or a pattern in the clouds. People see shapes and colors, and they trigger random thoughts in our minds, by some past association or experience.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:41 am

I see an owl ?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Spirograph!

I've seen that before, what is the name?

I have a picture on my wall that is very similar, bought at hemp fest a couple of years ago.

Seed something? Flower? Uggh!

Never mind...found it. :D Flower of life.

I LOVED spirograph when I was a kid. :D

Ever checked out Budhabrots? They're cool too. :D

Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:00 am

Like a kalidiscope, the patterns reflect in a mirror so they arethe same and equal, totally consistant, where the the one in question is not.

Either way, Nasaie, are they just fun to look at and pretty, or do you get any spiritual meaning out of any of it? They are fun to look at, is about all I can say about them.
greeney2

Postby Questioner101 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 am

Bucky balls and Mandelbrot....

The first image....the brown grabbed me....and it wasn't "earth" it was "waste."

The blue at the top, didn't seem to balance....as purple or pure white would be more appropriate. Wasn't "balanced"....seemed bottom-heavy.

Mandala with mandibles....the Universe eats and leaves waste.
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 am

people precieve things differently, depending on your individual memory and experiences.
greeney2

Postby humphreys » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Your image tells me you don't have any hobbies.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts