The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

the secret of flying saucers

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby starman » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:24 pm

The first “flying saucers” could not cover long distances, and Americans had to use submarines to deliver those saucers to the Soviet shores. The Pentagon was testing the third generation of flying saucers when the Soviet Union just started development of similar mechanisms. A correspondent of PRAVDA.Ru is going to break the secrecy requirement and publish a story told by a former engineer of an enterprise where UFO components were manufactured.

flying saucers
a book without light
unless with love we write ~ Moody Blues
starman

Postby soulvictoria » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Don't forget Hitler's "Vrill" technology, suposedly developed with the ability to use antigravity for propulsion. Some says it was the result of reverse engineering from genuine alien saucers.
soulvictoria

Postby vulcan6gun » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Cute, but the story's wrong; we gave the Soviets those saucers under the Lend-Lease Act during WWII, along with our best fighter aircraft of the day...we got better saucers nowadays. ;)
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby soulvictoria » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Where did US got the technology?
Was it discovered or reverse engineered? (if so, from who?)
Where did the nazi got their technology?
soulvictoria

Postby vulcan6gun » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 pm

soulvictoria, I was teasing. And the Germans developed their own tech from scratch. It's amazing what you can do with a good slide rule, ain't it?

As for 'Nazi UFOs' that actually flew: other than a few real bad photos there's no proof. Von Braun would have known about them and incorporated that tech into our space vehicles; after all, he DID design them (with our help). 8-)
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby soulvictoria » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:28 am

oohhh!!! I see.

Didn't get the irony of it, happens to me all the time. :shock: :D

Anyway, check this out and tell us what you think:

http://www.boblazar.com/closed/reactor.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xnh5Nd4DzM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IRagx-z ... re=related

Do you belive on the existence of antigravity crafts on our skyes? (or energized by any kind of "impossible technology"?)
If so, Where do you think all this technology came from?

Personally I do belive in the presence of antigravity tech' flying on our skyes (I've seen it working) my question is "Where does it come from?"

The most logical assumption will be that it is secret tech' probably from military, but my personal conflict with that assumption is that the sightenings related to this kind of craft (like the ones I've saw) have been reported an depicted since ancient times, so that makes you go "WTF?!!"

Whenever you have a moment, check out this post:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1332
soulvictoria

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Well, hey, I are a Believer, though none of the 3 reports I made to TBV wound up in the Encyclopedia Project to the best of my knowledge. I find this faintly disturbing, since I am a trained observer. As one of very few BV members that (formerly) held a TS clearance, you'd think I have enough credibility. :o

My best guess as to those reports not being in the BVEP are that I never claimed the items to be of extraterrestrial origin, I didn't log them into it myself, and I pissed off Bluesman (more than once). But what can I say, it's not easy to be a UFO witness and be level-headed at the same time. :shock:

At least I can honestly say I didn't vote for Obama. :lol:
Vulcan6gun

vulcan6gun

Postby w_runner » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:27 am

soulvictoria wrote: The most logical assumption will be that it is secret tech' probably from military, but my personal conflict with that assumption is that the sightenings related to this kind of craft (like the ones I've saw) have been reported an depicted since ancient times, so that makes you go "WTF?!!"

You make an excellent point here, one which seems all too obvious. Whatever UFO technology we have now was either recovered from a crash site or reverse engineered from a crash site. The article posted by the OP seems says we couldn't fly the "first flying saucers to soviet shores". Well, maybe this has something to do with the fact that we didn't make these craft and had no idea how to fly them in the first place. :roll: These crafts are capable of interplanetary travel and we couldn't even fly them across an ocean. Anyway, the point is, that these sightings have been going on all throughout history. We have had contact with these beings all over the globe and this has been going on for ages. This is not some new phenomena. For those of use who've spent years researching the topic, this is nothing new. I could write a book about it....
w_runner

Postby BloodStone » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Ummmm,

I do beleive we got the technology from the Nazi's mostly. we took thousands of they're scientists after the war. We had the brightest Germans working on bat wing craft, and the bell, It is what most UFO's looked like as well at the time ? hmmmm coincidence?

Also take a look at the bat wing craft they brought over, looks alot like the stealth bombers.

They gave us plans for huver cars. and much , much more.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby vulcan6gun » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Nice BS, BS. (teasing) ;)

Follow the bouncing link. http://members.fortunecity.com/jpayne/Planes2.html

Very impressive, but still not 'Flying Saucers'. BTW, the USAF still owns some of the original German war machines; a bomb range near the air base I served at had both V.1 and V.2 missiles on display. No, I didn't inspect them; I was busy helping clean up practice bombs, we did this 1-2 times a year. Potentially dangerous, but not really more so than driving a car. Remind me sometime, and I'll tell you the story of the Flying Chevy and the Graveyard. :shock:

(It's a tame one, nobody died or lost limbs, etc...still good, though.)
Vulcan6gun

vulcan6gun

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts