The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

the secret of flying saucers

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:22 am

vulcan6gun wrote:Well, hey, I are a Believer, though none of the 3 reports I made to TBV wound up in the Encyclopedia Project to the best of my knowledge. I find this faintly disturbing, since I am a trained observer. As one of very few BV members that (formerly) held a TS clearance, you'd think I have enough credibility. :o

My best guess as to those reports not being in the BVEP are that I never claimed the items to be of extraterrestrial origin, I didn't log them into it myself, and I pissed off Bluesman (more than once). But what can I say, it's not easy to be a UFO witness and be level-headed at the same time. :shock:

At least I can honestly say I didn't vote for Obama. :lol:

I bet you voted for R. Paul :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSyZ7OzbW4c&NR=1

:D
MonarchSmile

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 pm

No, I voted for Nesaie. :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 pm

vulcan6gun wrote:No, I voted for Nesaie. :lol:

Sigh, good choice :lol:

I thought maybe...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0d2P9Hbv4

:P
MonarchSmile

Postby SOUL-DRIFTER » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 pm

soulvictoria wrote:Don't forget Hitler's "Vrill" technology, suposedly developed with the ability to use antigravity for propulsion. Some says it was the result of reverse engineering from genuine alien saucers.

While there are reasons to suspect saucer retrievals occured back then I doubt we would have the know how to figure the out even with the best of todays knowledge.

No one, Germany or otherwise had any kind of antigravity system back then unless it was something borrowed and that suggests...we won't go there :|
SOUL-DRIFTER

Postby vulcan6gun » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Not to say, in any way, that I don't believe...except in certain bits that we won't discuss...but what I'd really like to know is what, if any, aerodynamic advantage you folks think would be gained by making circular aerospace craft. I mean, I just finished seeing one design, courtesy of Discovery Channel, tested in a supersonic wind tunnel. It appeared to be based on the ship from 'Forbidden Planet'. Not only did it produce larger shock waves than an F-16 Falcon, but it produced a second one from the leading edge of the 'dome', which intersected the wave from the saucer. In other words, it was NOT aerodynamically advantageous.

Ya know what? I'd like to see wind tunnel tests of other proposed 'UFO's done. Especially the so-called 'Nazi saucer', and I don't mean anything from Gotha, the Horten Brothers or Messerschmitt, since their designs were tested 60 to 70 years ago.

Keep in mind that any species capable of interstellar flight knows better than to rely on any high-tech system which can fail during atmospheric entry. It's nice to survive your planetary visits at least long enough to make landfall.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby soulvictoria » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:41 am

You are right about the aerodynamic disadvantages of the saucer's profile, is just unefficient, but according to what I've researched about how this crafts work, they don't have to deal with aerodynamics, actually they don't have to deal with any fluid dynamics at all.

The way that saucers supose to work is by distorting space/time sorounding them.
That means that a reactor creates a space/time distortion that affects all matter, light, and even time all around the craft, so nothing, say matter (air), time, or even speed of light can limit its displacement. That will explain why they can travel at "impossible" speeds without emmiting the slightest sound, and without been affected by catastrophic G-forces.

All this theory feels consistent for overwhelmed witnesses (like me) who have seen crafts at plain sight, hovering and then flipping from one relative distant place to another in less than a second, several times, and then disapear in a zip.

Immagine an ancient roman witnessing a Lamborghini Diablo drifting on the road and then launching itself to 200 mph... That's how I've felt when I've saw this thing. You just can't explain this behaviour with traditional physichs, but you know there has to be a way, 'cause you just saw it working.

About the complexity of the technology, it appears to be incredibly simple, at least in therms of mechanic complexity. The key factors are the extreme conditions that the materials are exposed to, and the assumption that it is possible to distort space/time while beating speed of light, or by creating radiation pulses way beyond the electromagnetic spectrum.

I've researched several studies and statements regarding 2 different types of antigravity reactors:

- Superfluid reactor (Nazi reactor)
- Superheavy element reactor (Bob Lazar's reactor) (No moving parts)

The mechanics of the reactors and their functioning are explained on the links that i've posted some dialogs ago. Here they are again:

http://www.boblazar.com/closed/reactor.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xnh5Nd4DzM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IRagx-z ... re=related
soulvictoria

Postby MonarchSmile » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:12 am

Good point Vulcan

I wonder what an Alien's Flying Weapon's Platform(atmospheric) would look like :!:
MonarchSmile

Postby vulcan6gun » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Alien flying weapons platforms, hmm. I dunno, maybe something like this?
f85-1.jpg
f85-1.jpg (32.22 KiB) Viewed 675 times

No whining, I was looking for a pic of Grumman's 'Flying Flapjack', but to my embarrassment I don't have it on file. I'll be fixing that soon, rest assured.

Meanwhile, back at the ufo farm: Next time you see an older Hyundai Tiburon, you'll know where they got the idea for the 'wing' on its trunklid. :lol:

The same probably goes for the Pyro GL/GX from the 'DESCENT' games... 8-)
Vulcan6gun

vulcan6gun

Postby greeney2 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:51 pm

For all those interested since this is a Starman post!. I posted an announcement in the religious forum, because Starman posted several things there. Starman passed away a few weeks ago in August. The post concerning Starman is entitled "we have lost a blackvault member" is in the religious forum, and has the details I was given by his friend.
greeney2

Previous

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts