The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Free Tibet ................................... WHY

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:13 am

Kacen wrote:While I positively abhor communism and most aspects of the Chinese government, the whole "Free Tibet" movement is exaggerated.

I’d prefer to live under them than the EU. I agree that it’s exaggerated.

Believe it or not, the majority of Tibetans do not even want Independence, and those that do are generally religious extremists. Believe me, the Tibetan Buddhists can be fundamentalist; and most people don't even think Buddhism can be extreme, and they'd be wrong.

Agree.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:44 am

Extremism goes against Buddhism, so if there are any self proclaimed Buddhist extremists, they can't really be Buddhists.

I wonder, of all these people, myself included, with all this solid opinions on Tibet, how many have ever been there?

And Afghanistan, all these people who argue whether or not life is any better as if they know for sure that they are right, have you ever been there? No. So how can you all be so sure?

Just remember the sort of government entity that China is.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:49 am

Tairaa wrote:And Afghanistan, all these people who argue whether or not life is any better as if they know for sure that they are right, have you ever been there? No. So how can you all be so sure?

You need to remember that then don't you. ;) :lol: :lol:

Have you been to the other side of your country? I haven't. I've only gone 100 miles north and 40 miles west from where I am now. Went to south london once, that's as far south as I've been mainly because South London is a dump. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:55 am

Well, I do remember that Lash.

Go back and read all my posts and you'll find that I don't think that I know for sure, I have what I think based on what I read. I never say anything definitive, because I've not been to Afghanistan. I have talked to a couple of people who have been there, but not before the war started obviously, so I have a limited amount of definitive information, and the conclussions I draw from this information is not fact. No one has any fact.

I do at least keep this in mind.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 am

Tairaa wrote:Well, I do remember that Lash.

You're easy to egt to today aren't you. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:07 am

Aight, aight...

I haven't seen a certain someone that I want to see, and my typical euphoria is dying away slowly with every passing day. So what? :P

If I even get home tomorrow, see how happy I'm feeling. Depending on sh*t goes though, I might just stay out for the night in which case you won't hear about how happy I am, but you can bet it's happier then it would have been if I had have gotten home. :lol:
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:10 am

Tairaa wrote:but you can bet it's happier then it would have been if I had have gotten home. :lol:

Had to cut across the field last week coming home from a night out. I'd have been happer out as well, it was late, dark and windy. :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:13 am

lol... If I had to walk home afterwards it would be like an Army trek... 40K, probably take me the better part of the night.

But anyway, you jokester... I wasn't talking about being happier not walking home. :P
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:23 am

Tairaa wrote:lol... If I had to walk home afterwards it would be like an Army trek... 40K, probably take me the better part of the night.

But anyway, you jokester... I wasn't talking about being happier not walking home. :P

It was about four miles. :lol:

We did alot of walking that night and it was late after a few drinks. I only just mannaged to escape her father the next day as well. :lol: she was meant to be in at midnight and I didn't get her back untill half one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank god someone wanted me and called me away beofre he saw me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby rath » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Probably nothing...
He mostly only posts, articles...that barely no one reads... :roll: :lol: :roll:

:lol: :lol:

id put my posts against your anytime, Samus.........

head to head i get was more views & reply's than you mate.

you seem to talk a lot of crap, you don't post ANYTHING of note.

you only post lame reply's that fail to add to the issues in question.

Maybe if you stopped stuffing your face with Swedish meatballs & read something,
You might get an idea.
rath

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts