The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Eight UK troops dead in 24 hours

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:21 am

Five more British soldiers have died in Afghanistan, bringing to eight the total killed over 24 hours, the Ministry of Defence has said.

This is going rather nicely now. How many US troops have died since the start of this month? Same for the Australians and all the other’s fighting there, how many have died this month already?

Where are the US troops anyway? :?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8145603.stm

Edit: forgot to put the link in. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:11 am

I'm pleased to hear of it.

I hope many more die. I hope those English and Americans at home start to think about what these wars are really all about and stop the occupation of other people's sovereign territory. (Australian troops? - They don't even register as worth commenting on).

Death to those who work for the betterment of ZOG. British and American soldiers are no friends of mine. They work for the government which is rapidly destroying the last vestiges of Western society, and they'd shoot their own family if they were told to.

Go Afghanis! Kill the lot of them! Without Western troops (mugs) protecting the government's precious drug supplies the world will be a better place I reckon.
mael

Postby Percival » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:16 am

I've always been anti-war, I don't believe military actions ultimately solve anything, one conflict always leads to another. I have no love of the military but do respect individual soldiers for choosing the job. I see each death as a tragedy that shouldn't be happening, whether because the forces are under-resourced or because they shouldn't be there in the first place.

To say these individuals deserve to die for just carrying out orders is rubbish, they don't sign up knowing the ins and outs of shadowy geopolitics, anyone with an inkling for global conspiracy probably wouldn't go anywhere near the recruitment office. IF there is such a conspiracy then those who perpetrate it are to blame, not the pawns on the ground.

What bothers me is how in the UK in the last year or so there seems to be some kind of celebratory march whenever a regiment comes back home off duty. This never used to happen, and yet now its all over the local news. Crowds line the streets waving flags etc as the troops march past. To me it feels as if we're being brainwashed into loving the military. To me the military is at best something whose presence must be endured, not celebrated. If families want to celebrate and give thanks for the return of their loved ones in private then fair enough, but all this public display of support seems archaic and contrived, like something unsavoury out of the history books.
Percival

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:52 am

mael wrote:I'm pleased to hear of it.

I hope many more die. I hope those English and Americans at home start to think about what these wars are really all about and stop the occupation of other people's sovereign territory. (Australian troops? - They don't even register as worth commenting on).

Death to those who work for the betterment of ZOG. British and American soldiers are no friends of mine. They work for the government which is rapidly destroying the last vestiges of Western society, and they'd shoot their own family if they were told to.

Go Afghanis! Kill the lot of them! Without Western troops (mugs) protecting the government's precious drug supplies the world will be a better place I reckon.

He’s not English…I refuse to believe it. Scot maybe. Irish possibly.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:57 am

Percival wrote:I
What bothers me is how in the UK in the last year or so there seems to be some kind of celebratory march whenever a regiment comes back home off duty. This never used to happen, and yet now its all over the local news. Crowds line the streets waving flags etc as the troops march past. To me it feels as if we're being brainwashed into loving the military. To me the military is at best something whose presence must be endured, not celebrated. If families want to celebrate and give thanks for the return of their loved ones in private then fair enough, but all this public display of support seems archaic and contrived, like something unsavoury out of the history books.

It’s because we live in a fascist time. All this BS that fascism died put in the 20th is crap. We had Blair start it and now Brown is doing the same thing.

I don't believe military actions ultimately solve anything, one conflict always leads to another.

Falklands. Beat the Argentineans didn’t we. They haven’t been back since either. IRA would have been out the way quicker as well if they’d have let the SAS do what they wanted to do.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Except, in Afghanistan we're actually fighting for something.

The men in Afghanistan are pussies who won't stand up for the rights of their women and children, so we have to fight for their rights. What are we gaining from Afghanistan? Drugs? we got drugs from Afghanistan when women had no rights, we're getting drugs from Afghanistan now, there is no difference.

Good that those soldiers died? That's sickening. :roll:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Tairaa wrote:Except, in Afghanistan we're actually fighting for something.

Money? Drugs? To start another war?

so we have to fight for their rights

No we don’t. I don’t know how things went for others but we were lied to with both Iraq and Afghanistan. What have we gained from this war? What have they gained? We both know that they’re not going to get democracy from this, the US will put someone in to run it. what if they get their democracy and elect the Taliban? What do we do then? ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Admit defeat.

I don't know if we CAN win, but we are fighting for something. In Iraq, I think it's too late to pull out now, but it was started for the wrong reasons, lies. Whereas Afghanistan whatever reason Afghanistan was invaded, we are there fighting for a cause.

You hear about those school girls that got acid dumped on them? That's the sort of sh*t we fight for. The drugs make no difference, we have them now, we had them before. Absolutely zero difference.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Tairaa wrote:You hear about those school girls that got acid dumped on them? That's the sort of sh*t we fight for.

Don’t even bother going on about that sh*t to me. It's water of a ducks back. That argument will never get anywhere because of the Rhodesia factor. That sort of argument will always lose. Give up.

Edit: In Rhodesia girls aged nine are being sold for sex just to get something to eat. In Afghanistan girls couldn’t go to school. Seriously what one do you think is more important?

The argument of `right and wrong` is crap. There’s a whole lot of wrong that we ignore because it suits us to ignore it.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:26 pm

The government of Afghanistan wants our help. I haven't checked, but does the Rhodesian government sanction the use of allied troupes to stabilize the situation?

Also, when it comes to hunger, there is nothing that can be done in all honesty. Giving them food, WILL make it worse.
Tairaa

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts