The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Eight UK troops dead in 24 hours

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Since when is bravery not foolhardy?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:20 pm

No one ever says it nicely. :cry:

normally it's `you idiot, what did you do that for` or `you silly arse` I could go on. :cry: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Good thing being brave is done for yourself, and not for what others think. ;)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:48 pm

there has been many times it's been driven by sex. ;) :lol: :lol:

You derailed my thread...you bastard. :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

rule for all postes on the BV. If you see a few post with me and either SRO (with his new queer Sounding name), Dark-samus or panda then just skip the next page unless you like to read about sex and crap. :lol: :lol: :oops:

I think you have some sort of problem mate. You really need to see the doctor about this. :shock: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 pm

I agree with Hxxx it hasn't changed much if at all.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby hxxx » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 pm

From recent interview with Afghani female (suspended) MP:

IPS: How do you see the situation for women today in Afghanistan?

Malalai Joya: Women and children, they were the most and first victims and still there is much violence against them. And the main reason is that the Northern Alliance fundamentalists, who are mentally the same as the Taliban but physically are different, came to power.

First of all, like the Taliban, they mix Islam with politics to use against women of my country. The situation of women is like hell in most of the provinces.

It is true that in some big cities like Kabul, like Herat, Mazar-i-Sharif, some women have access to jobs and education but in most of the provinces, not only is there no justice at all - even in the capital - but in faraway provinces the situation of women is becoming more disastrous. The killing of women is like killing a bird today in Afghanistan.

http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=47629
hxxx

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:35 pm

I'm aware of that. Out PM has stated that he thinks we should pull out if they don't undo their policies, and I agree. There is absolutely NO sense in fighting off the Taliban if their government adopts a policy such as this.

I was aware of that right when they where setting up legalities in the Afghani government to allow the integration of muslim religion into official policy.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:59 am

Tairaa wrote:There is absolutely NO sense in fighting off the Taliban if their government adopts a policy such as this.

There’s no sense in invading in the first place if we are going to give it back to them. :roll:

Invade and keep it for ourselves :roll: :x . It was British in the first place so we should keep it. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:01 am

No, because that costs money.

The idea is that we weren't supposed to be invading them for resources, we're "invading" to stabilize the region and kick the Taliban out for the purpose of making the lives of the people who happen to live there better.

There is a point in being there if we still let them keep the country, but only so long as they're views are aligned with ours, and not those whom we are killing to protect the people from.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:28 am

Tairaa wrote:No, because that costs money.

But we can gain money from them.

The idea is that we weren't supposed to be invading them for resources, we're "invading" to stabilize the region and kick the Taliban out for the purpose of making the lives of the people who happen to live there better.

Well that's a crap idea.

I’ll forgive the yanks because they don’t have experience in these sort of matters, and they're a bit slow, lets not beat about the bush about that. ;) :lol: :lol:

We invade, we install democracy, we keep them safe from outsiders, we look after them, we make them happy and safe, and we skim a bit of the top of the taxes as well as taking the odd resource.

WTF do they have in Afghanistan anyway? Sand and snow I think, it’s not exactly something you want.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts