The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Eight UK troops dead in 24 hours

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:21 am

Yeap. Being allowed to go to school, over being an object that will be sold to a husband, without the right to walk the streets without him. Seems... Slightly better...

This is beginning to piss me off now.

There are lots of places in the world where that happens and yet nothing is said or done.

It’s only because the US wants to invade half the Middle East (buy a fucking travel brochure, there are other places in the world :roll: :lol: :lol: ) that we’re there in the first place.

Sort your own disasters of nations out before you try to help others. The US and those who fall for the bs they print in the news really are the epitome of hypocricy. ie you have no business to tell others how they should live especially bearing in mind the double-standards and chaos in your own neck of the woods in that department.

The snippet of truth mael comes out with every now and again.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby hxxx » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:15 am

Tairaa wrote:
hxxx wrote:What gov't in Afghanistan?

OMG. You really believe that Afghani womens' lives have improved in the last 5+ years?

Now they can walk the streets without a man, they can not cover up 100% of their bodies with clothe also. Girls are allowed to go to school. That seems to me, like a bit of an improvement upon their living conditions.

Yeap. Being allowed to go to school, over being an object that will be sold to a husband, without the right to walk the streets without him. Seems... Slightly better...
But hey, since you think it's not, why don't we do the same thing here if it's not that much worse then out system?

I think that you're a fool if you believe that women's lives in Afghanistan have improved at all.

Where are the women walking around uncovered? Nowhere.

Where are the schools for girls?
hxxx

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:21 am

hxxx wrote:Where are the schools for girls?

All girl schools yes? :?

Edit: Normally all girl schools are quite interesting but for some reason not in Afghanistan. Very odd. :? :(
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:30 am

They don't want you in the M.E. and they will do all they can for as long as it takes to get you out and this is quite understandable and right.

The Taliban that is, don't want us. And yes, it is rather understandable that they don't want us there, we whoop their asses every time they try and man up and fight us off.

The people, and the government. That's a different story. I don't give two shits what the Taliban want.

The only time I would interject in a marital or relationship dispute, is if a beating was going down. As in one party obviously being abused, not fighting back. Male or female. Cuz females can top men sometimes, much to my surprise. A good lady friend of mine who lives with her sister and her sisters boyfriend got into an argument with her sisters boyfriend, who called her an retard and was being an ass in general, so she walked over to him, and beat the sh*t out of him. :lol:
But she takes boxing, so that might have had something to do with it. As far as I hear, they get along great now. ;)

HXXX,
you think I'm a fool, and I don't care. I don't know you. You don't know me. You're a name, on a computer screen.
Where are the schools for girls? I dunno.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/14/world/asia/14kandahar.html
They must be somewhere though :!:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:43 am

Cuz females can top men sometimes, much to my surprise

Only becuase we wouldn't hit them. ;)

One of the odd things that happened on Sunday; apart from my loss of sexual drive, it’s damaged me for life now I recon. :shock: :cry:

Down at the park there was this couple having a fight, you know how it goes, `you cheated on me (and crap like that)` tears, screaming at the top of her lungs the whole lot was coming from her all of a sudden she came out with this big right hand; now I was standing about fifty or sixty yards away from this and even I heard the slap. F*** it must have hurt because they were down wind as well, I can honestly say I’ve never seen a woman hit anyone as hard as she did then.

felt sorry for the poor lad really. :lol: :lol: :oops:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:03 pm

I don't feel sorry for the sisters boyfriend. If someone called me a retard I would have done him in worse then she did. She is a girl though, and felt bad afterwards. Mind you also, she was close-fist punching him in the face, not open palm hitting.

THAT'S what happens when you wake up a woman with arguing, and then take it out on her when she gets up without saying anything. ;)
Unfortunately for him, she took boxing and he didn't.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mael » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:58 pm

My wife would whip me I reckon! Either way she wouldn't back down that's for sure!

Years of weightlifting with kids has made her tough. Well if I didn't floor her with one punch she'd wear me down with her amazing stamina.

I wouldn't dare try! :lol:
mael

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Hehe, I was turned on. A woman who doesn't take sh*t from guys is the kind of woman I like.

It takes a lot of courage to stand up to people who are bigger and stronger then you, I know this from experience.

So for a woman to stand up against guys regardless of the circumstances is rather brave. Only of course when the situation arises though. In this case, I think being called a retard is reason enough. Anyway, point being, it's definitely hot. :P
Tairaa

Postby hxxx » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:38 pm

Tairaa wrote:HXXX,
you think I'm a fool, and I don't care. I don't know you. You don't know me. You're a name, on a computer screen.
Where are the schools for girls? I dunno.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/14/world/asia/14kandahar.html
They must be somewhere though :!:

You shouldn't care what I think. You should care whether you are honest and informed. No, I'm not saying you are dishonest.

Schools for girls in Afghanistan are exactly where they were under the Taleban. They are hidden (except for a very few), for fear of attacks like you linked to. Unprotected by the "government." If you even bother calling it government, since they cannot even offer schooling to female children without the girls being attacked.
hxxx

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Tairaa wrote:It takes a lot of courage to stand up to people who are bigger and stronger then you, I know this from experience.

Oddly when I do it it's called foolhardy or stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts