The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Zero Class levi Johnston speaks!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:28 am

If this isn't a fine example of having no class what is? The father of Palins Grandchild who lived with these people, were helped by these people, and related through the blood of his child, has no class whatsoever speaking out. At the very least, he should have shut up and shown some loyalty to people that are the Grandparents of his child. I think whatever reasons Palin resigned, it was not his right to give an editorial about it. He gets jerk of the week award to me.

Levi Johnston: Palin resigned to cash in on fame
Buzz Up Send
Email IM Share
Delicious Digg Facebook Fark Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print AP – Levi Johnston speaks during a news conference in Anchorage, Alaska, on Thursday, July 9, 2009. Johnston, …
Slideshow:Gov. Sarah Palin By MARY PEMBERTON, Associated Press Writer Mary Pemberton, Associated Press Writer – Fri Jul 10, 9:17 am ET
ANCHORAGE, Alaska – A spokeswoman for Gov. Sarah Palin is scoffing at comments by Bristol Palin's former fiance, who says he thinks Palin resigned to cash in on her fame.

"It is interesting to learn Levi is working on a piece of fiction while honing his acting skills," Palin family spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton said in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

Levi Johnston, 19, whose wedding to Bristol Palin was called off earlier this year, said Thursday he lived with the Palin family from early December to the second week in January. He claimed he heard the governor several times say how nice it would be to take advantage of the lucrative deals that were being offered, including a reality show and a book.

"She had talked about how nice it would be to take some of this money people had been offering us and you know just run with it, say 'forget everything else,'" he said.

He said he thinks book deals were really what appealed to Palin.

"I think the big deal was the book. That was millions of dollars," said Johnston, who has had a strained relationship with the family but now says things have improved.

Compensation details of Palin's book projects haven't been disclosed. The former GOP vice presidential candidate has said she is facing more than $500,000 in legal fees.

Johnston made his comments at a news conference Thursday at the office of his attorney, Rex Butler.

Johnston came forward, Butler said, because Alaskans want to know why Palin has decided to resign, effective the end of the month.

Johnston is pursuing his own book deal and movie deal while working as a carpenter.

Asked if he would vote for her if she ran for president, Johnston said: "I think she's a great lady, but after seeing what she did now, you know, leaving Alaska, I would have to say, 'no.' Obviously she's stressed out as governor. I mean moving up to the vice president or president is huge. I just don't think anymore that she's cut out for the job."
greeney2

Postby _Billy_ » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:35 pm

He has her pegged.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 pm

It may be totally true, since he knows the family well, and thats the point. I just think he is a no class ***hole not to have some schread of loyalty to the family of his own child. Even if everything he said was true, it was not his news to give. He has No class whatsoever. If he ended up making money on this story, hopefully he will choke on it. What he deserves is for Todd to take him in the woods and kick his ass real good twice, once for his daughter and second for his wife.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:13 am

CLASS~~~ :lol: :lol: WTF :lol: :lol:

Lowlife no class ***hole! :lol: :lol:

Sounds familiar if you were to ask me. Do yourself a big favor!
Don't ask, but if you just can't resist the urge please ask Billy, or easier yet.

READ HIS POST :lol: :lol: He said " PEGGED " and I'm quite sure that in his usual southern wit he wasn't using a pun. :lol: :lol:

Question: ah never mind! :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:28 am

Have admit, "pegged" when right over my head. Leave it to Billy! :lol:
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts