The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Camp: Private Pa. Pool turned away Black kids

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby mael » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:10 am

Dark-Samus wrote:I`m not even real Swedish... :roll: :lol: :roll:
And no I don´t want to be even human so why would I bother with Norwegians? :roll:

* Well I don't think these are Swedes either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyPR3w751JE&feature=related
mael

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:18 am

Yes they are. :shock: I've seen them on the telly, they're all like that!
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:31 am

A good exception is when someone waltzes in and posts irrellevant crap and wrecks an otherwise perfectly good debate. - As you have demonstrated.

What is irrellevant about pointing out you are full of boloney and don't tell the truth? You say you don't call people names, and do in 2 replies later. You say you are not a bigot or racist, but you statements reak of it. As far as racism, you only show over 8 pages of comments, how blind you are to your own racism again Mealstrom. They call that denial, and one indicator to you should be how many people tell you the same message, its not just me, so expect more of those phycological evaluations in your life. :roll:
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:27 am

* Well I don't think these are Swedes either

Mael, please continue to prove your racism, I cna feel it with every cell or whateve rI have inside my body. :roll:

I might hate humanity but atleast I treat them all the same. :roll: :lol: :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:
* Well I don't think these are Swedes either

Mael, please continue to prove your racism, I cna feel it with every cell or whateve rI have inside my body. :roll:

I might hate humanity but atleast I treat them all the same. :roll: :lol: :twisted:

* And is this better? :?
mael

Postby mael » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:18 pm

greeney2 wrote:
A good exception is when someone waltzes in and posts irrellevant crap and wrecks an otherwise perfectly good debate. - As you have demonstrated.

What is irrellevant about pointing out you are full of boloney and don't tell the truth? You say you don't call people names, and do in 2 replies later. You say you are not a bigot or racist, but you statements reak of it. As far as racism, you only show over 8 pages of comments, how blind you are to your own racism again Mealstrom. They call that denial, and one indicator to you should be how many people tell you the same message, its not just me, so expect more of those phycological evaluations in your life. :roll:

More whine, Vicar?
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:01 am

* And is this better?

Actually it is.

Because I treat you all as one species which you don´t seem to do.
Even if I were to crush humanity for good it would still be better than what you do.
Because my view is not entirely personal like yours.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:
* And is this better?

Actually it is.

Because I treat you all as one species which you don´t seem to do.
Even if I were to crush humanity for good it would still be better than what you do.
Because my view is not entirely personal like yours.

If you say so. :)
mael

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts