The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Camp: Private Pa. Pool turned away Black kids

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby mael » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:05 pm

I come here because I'm trying to get into Panda's panties. I bring out the animal in her. :twisted:
mael

Postby mael » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:17 pm

The keyboard! :(

The space-bar was sticking because I spilt something on it. And I thought it was time it was cleaned, so I tried to figure out how to get he keys off.

I found that levering the top half and then sliding the key up worked and as I was encouraged by how simple it was I took all the keys off and cleaned underneath them.

Then putting them baci I came across a half-dozen or so which wouldn't come back up again (space bar:- T,A,S,D,F,G,H & K).

I Think the holes in he keys underneath where the hinge slots in is rough or bent on those keys and so they don't slide as it should (IYSWIM).

... With the exception of the T key, which is sitting on the edge of the keyboard because I managed to compleely stuff the hinge for it.

My plan of action is to carefully remove the sticking keys and rub them with a very fine file or a modelling knife, and I'll put a small spring under the T key and basically glue it in place.

Tricky! But I'll have to do something! I'll go over this post now and try to fix the mess - and it IS a mess! :(

* But the underneath of the keys is beautifully clean! I could eat my dinner off it (Something I ought to avoid doing along with not spilling drinks on it any more). - Electrically it is serviceable
mael

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Then I wouldn't be able to help you unless I was there, if at all.

The only keyboards I've ever repaired (or tried) had a top and bottom piece, where the top house the keys in such a way the the top could be removed completely and not be attached to a single one of them, but doesn't allow the keys to go through the holes from the bottom of the top piece. If that makes any sense to you... You'd understand if I could show you a picture, I'm just bad at explaining things.

Anyway, this design is really easy to get into and clean, and easy to reassemble as well, and since there are no real hinges, the problem you're having is a none-problem. In short I have no idea having never dealt with it. :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:09 pm

mael wrote:I come here because I'm trying to get into Panda's panties. I bring out the animal in her. :twisted:

same. ;) :D :lol: You should know the score by now, don't even have to post my threats nowadays. :lol: :lol: :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:26 am

I agree with Lucifer you dumb asses are chasing away the smart people that used to come to this board and its obvious you dont care about OUR forum. Do any of you Fs even like UFOS or believe in aliens or do you just come here because your RANTS are accepted here?

I second to that, the reason to why I`m even taking parts on these matters is because barely no one even bothers with the UFO phenomenon right now.
Most in here only talks and talks about sh*t that doens´t even matter in the end.
If you can´t see the errors and evils of your own country,religion or culture then I won´t take you seriously, it´s simple.

And in the end, this forum is not more or less acceptable to unique people than real life.
It´s pathetic to the core. :evil:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 am

Dark-Samus wrote:I agree with Lucifer you dumb asses are chasing away the smart people that used to come to this board and its obvious you dont care about OUR forum. Do any of you Fs even like UFOS or believe in aliens or do you just come here because your RANTS are accepted here?

* Name them. I know of a good few dyed-in-the-wool 'Neocons' who visit infrequently if at all - such as Squeamer & gakbe 74. - quite a few of heir ilk are conspicuously absent. The ones I mentioned are far from stupid but their intelligence is difficult to detect from their literary offerings.

I second to that, the reason to why I`m even taking parts on these matters is because barely no one even bothers with the UFO phenomenon right now.

* Nowegian logic?

Most in here only talks and talks about sh*t that doens´t even matter in the end.
If you can´t see the errors and evils of your own country,religion or culture then I won´t take you seriously, it´s simple.

* Well I'd be very pleased if you didn't bother posting your drivel in threads which don't meet up with your approval.

And in the end, this forum is not more or less acceptable to unique people than real life.
It´s pathetic to the core. :evil:

* Nowegian logic again?
mael

Postby mael » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:40 am

I took the keyboard downstairs. I removed the keys which were sticking and smoothed-out the slots for the mechanism which allows each key to raise and lower in a straight line.

This is my first test and it looks OK.

The only one which might be a problem is that 'T' key. I removed the remnants of the hinge underneath on the board and glued a spring (from the stabilising system from a CD player) after cutting it to the right height.

Now I can't blame my keyboard for typos.
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:24 am

First of all the first quote, I didn´t say that.

Second, I`m not Norwegian :roll: :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:40 am

Dark-Samus wrote:First of all the first quote, I didn´t say that.

Second, I`m not Norwegian :roll: :lol:

* I expect you are like most Swedes who wish they were Norwegian.
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:17 am

I`m not even real Swedish... :roll: :lol: :roll:
And no I don´t want to be even human so why would I bother with Norwegians? :roll:
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts