The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Camp: Private Pa. Pool turned away Black kids

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:35 am

Wars are started by old men for young men to die in.

That´s the gayiest thing ever.

What are you twattering on about? Put up or get stuffed.

I`m stuffed with power yes so? :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:50 am

But he's right isn't he. ;) :(
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:43 am

The Late Governor George Wallace opened an Intergrated Swimming Pool in Alabama once......

The Blacks got the bottom half and the Whites got the top half !!!!

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:21 am

None of my business but I'm curious as to how this came to be.

White mum had a black boyfriend, he left when she got pregnant.

Apparently the relationship wasn't as serious as she had thought. He turned out to be a psycho.

She knows how to pick 'em apparently, cuz the white guy from England that she married turned out to be even more of a psycho..

Quote:
Wars are started by old men for young men to die in.

Not even! It's the truth. Old men think up wars for young men to die in. That's how it works. Average age of a soldier is under 30 I bet ya. For JTF2 (Canadian special operations) was 24 the last time I checked a few years back.

So mostly, a whole bunch of young men. On that note JTF2 has only suffered one fatality since it's inception, so I guess not a whole lot of young men are dying there, but the armies average age I'm sure isn't that much higher.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:31 am

White mum had a black boyfriend, he left when she got pregnant.

Maels case and point. I do agree with his as well. You see white girls going out with black guys all the time but not white men going out with black girls too often.

* not for mael *

wonder why? :?

She knows how to pick 'em apparently, cuz the white guy from England that she married turned out to be even more of a psycho..

Was it mael? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:03 pm

No, I don't think so... Unless Mael doesn't actually live in Japan and is quite insane.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby pandasex » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:44 pm

No one said these kids were "acting up" first off. I heard on the news. Members were claiming "they changed the atmosphere". according to CNN

I would also like to say i live in a mostly white town and everytime im in public its always some spoiled white kid in the store or park or just about every place im at screaming at the top of his lung "I WANT ______" kicking and screaming making me want to slap their kids for them.

BTW my kid doesnt do that (i wonder why)

I agree with Lucifer you dumb asses are chasing away the smart people that used to come to this board and its obvious you dont care about OUR forum. Do any of you Fs even like UFOS or believe in aliens or do you just come here because your RANTS are accepted here?
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:50 pm

I for one come here because my rants are accepted here.

But I try and keep religion and race out of it, since that's the decent and proper thing to do, despite my opinions.

I like UFOs! I am not too sure about whether or not we actually have them, or if peoples minds just wonder. I have no evidence to support either notion, so I just stay open minded about it.

I do have evidence to support the notion that ET and intelligent life does exist though! I'm not really good at mathematics, but good enough to know about probability and statistics. According to probability, it is nearly infinitely improbable that we are the only intelligent life in the universe.
Tairaa

Postby mael » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Tairaa wrote:No, I don't think so... Unless Mael doesn't actually live in Japan and is quite insane.

* Well I believe there is method in my brand of madness.

And coming to think of it there are some similarities between me and you. - And you are certainly more clued-up on matters than I was at your age.

So I'll adopt you. Well not actually adopt, but I'll be a godfather. But I can't be a godfather because I'm not very partial to Christianity, so I'll be your .....

..... Your madfather.

Now fix my keyboard.
mael

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:04 pm

Keyboards are brittle sunsa-bitches usually...

What's wrong with it? If it's got something inside it (probably of the sticky variety) then you want something that definitely won't scratch the layer of plastic that has conductive sort of "paint" if you will, that connects all the keys when they are pressed ultimately generating the function of keys on the keyboard. Very important you don't disrupt the conductivity of the stripes as a whole, of else. Well... I'm sure you can imagine how poorly the keys will work when they're not connected to the rest of the system. :P

This is something I've done in the past, so there's no sense in two people making the same mistake.

I would think that rubbing alcohol (or some other suitable solvent) be used with a really really fine clothe. The least course the clothe, and the less friction generated against the plastic layer, the better. I typically find it easier to simply buy another keyboard, unless you invested in a nice one. Mice, I may be able to fix them, if the laser still functions and it's not a broken chip it be easy to fix (crossed fingers), but keyboards I don't have as much luck with.

Edit:
and of course as you already know clean everything that connects a circuit.
Last edited by Tairaa on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts