The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama Caught Looking At A 16 Year Old's Girls Booty !!!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:48 am

Oh là là - US President snapped checking out delegate's bum!

He may be the world’s most powerful man but even Barack Obama is not immune to the charms of a nice bottom!

Does Barack have a problem with Angela?At the G8 summit in Italy, he was snapped apparently checking out the perfect curves of a young lady.

And French President Nicolas Sarkozy (54) was looking on in amusement… Oh là là, Monsieur le Président!

So who was the lady in red who caught the eye of Obama - or should that be O-BUM-a?

Her name is Mayora Tavares, she is 16 and she comes from Brazil.

Mayora was at the G8 summit in Italy as part of the J8 – a group of 53 people aged between 14 and 17 who have been meeting in Rome since the start of the week. The group were there to discuss how the lives of young people around the world can be improved.

After they presented their results and ideas on Thursday to their senior counterparts, the delegates had a group photo with them when Obama (47) was snapped.

But now Mayora has found herself at the centre of 'O-bum-a-gate', the 'did he or didn't he' question that is causing controversy around the world.

Video evidence has thrown doubt on the fact that Barack Obama was checking her out. But it now doesn't look good for President Sarkozy...

NEWS LINK

SR: As of last Report, Our Own Billy was seen driving towards Washington D.C. in a Pick Up Truck with several other gentlemen dressed in white stating "Our Women Must Be Kept Pure !!!!" ;)

The Pick Up truck was filled with several shotguns and rope.... :?:

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:03 am

Come on Barack, do her, do her hard. Get the wife in as well if you want. :lol: :lol: :lol:

the USA is so lucky. He have Brown:

You have super cool Barack:

Good boy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:24 am

OK OK OK

watch the video

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/ ... 6&src=news

look down to the "video clears up Obama Photo" 3rd on top line
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:44 am

blackvault wrote:Come on, most guys do it.

I think all. A 16 year old looks the same as a small 18 year old. ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:46 am

blackvault wrote:Oh he did it... but with some style.

Come on, most guys do it. I will admit, our friend from France wasn't so slick, however. And that is funny!

yeah you have to love the french dont you :lol:
yes, Obama looked....and no 16 isnt 12

Brazil putting butt on the map.....one booty at a time.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 am

isn't there a song called tap that? :shock: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:15 am

He's tried to be every other Pres , Might as well throw in the sick puppy Clinton, and the girl is 16 / that doesn't bother anyone ? :roll:

And you can spin it all you want, he was staring right at her ass. I can't blame him with the Sasquatch waiting at home ...

who looks to the right of them, when they are taking a step with the left foot ?
Even Sarkozy is lookin at The Usurper thinkin , boy are you gonna be in trouble when the wife sees this.what a tool.

Can't wait for the pig to start the Slick Willie era, we should be so proud. :roll:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:18 am

BloodStone wrote:who looks to the right of them, when they are taking a step with the left foot ?

You noticed that? My god boy. You’re very odd.

I don’t know why but this is easier to pock fun at:

that just begs to have the piss taken out of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:20 am

Sorry, for whatever reason humans where created in such a way that 16 year old girls are HOT AS HELL!

Blame God.

He wasn't giving it to her, he was lookng. I look at 16 year olds, pretty sure everyone does. Does she look 16 to you? Not to me, to me she looks more like 18-19. Look how tall she is, look at those curves and that ass.

It is perfectly normal and natural to find teenage girls attractive, like I said: Blame God for us being the way we are, and for 16 year old girls being so damn hot.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 am

Even in you're pic Lash the boy is staring right at it...

troubling indeed.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts