The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

'Rude' French are worst tourists

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:04 am

French tourists are the worst in the world, coming across as penny-pinching, rude and terrible at languages, according to a new survey.

Japanese tourists - seen as clean and tidy, polite, quiet and uncomplaining - came top for the third year running.

US tourists also got top marks for generosity, as the biggest spenders and tippers.

Britons came second for their overall behaviour, politeness, quietness and even elegance - second for dress sense only to the Italians.

Who comes up with things like this? And why do they do it? :?

But back to the french. Of course they are the worst tourists. Have you ever met a nice Frenchman? I haven’t, honestly (and it’s nothing to do with me calling them French bastards :lol: ).
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:16 am

look the bottom line in my opinion of the French is this.........

You basically invent and put a name on my favorite sexual act and you dont have to do anything for the rest of your time on this planet
8-)

edit: emailed you
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:20 am

pandasex wrote:edit: emailed you

Reading. Poor Nana. :cry:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:29 am

she will be ok .....im not too worried about it. :D
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby _Billy_ » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Japs are the rudest bastards on this earth.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Japs are the rudest bastards on this earth.

Hold a garage sale, and have a few dozen Iranians come, and that will change your mind. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:56 am

_Billy_ wrote:Japs are the rudest bastards on this earth.

French. Japs are fine you just don't like them.

To be honest the Spanish aren't much better.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:05 am

I think humans are the worst tourists :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:01 pm

It comes down to comfort I think, in some cases anyway.

I've met a lot of really seeminly rude middle eastern tourists, they always look like they're mad, or maybe like a frightened dog or something.. But a couple I've just, you know, said "hey" too and smiled and got great results, they were really happy to be able to talk to me. I guess there is a lot of prejudice towards them.

Japanese, pretty damn polite 'round here. Must be the American Japanese Billy keeps on talking about, but the ones from Japan are immaculately polite. The French, and the Germans both appear to always be angry, ESPECIALLY when they're talking aloud. Especially the Germans. "Good morning" sounds like "GTFO out of my kitchen b**ch!", then add alcohol and you've got people who don't know the deal thinking there is gunna be a fierce gun battle going on between the two German guys who appear to be threatening each other. :P

Edit:
Actually speaking of which, my Grandpa (not exactly a big fan of Germans) works with a German guy in construction, or he used to anyway. So one day something is not quite as it is supposed to be, something minor. So in a joking way, he says to the German guy who is, for lack of better term, "at fault" and says "Vost ist los" (spelling obviously is probably wrong, but it means "what is this?" and the german guy responds all happy that someone spoke some German, in German, and frightened the guy that my grandpa was working with (who was a lot younger) and said afterwards something about what was going on, thought he was going to start a fight just cuz of they way they speak.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:19 pm

Tairaa wrote:Germans both appear to always be angry, ESPECIALLY when they're talking aloud. Especially the Germans. "Good morning" sounds like "GTFO out of my kitchen b**ch!",

They sound like poofs. Ho you know what they call Cell phones? `handies` :lol: :lol: :lol:

`Yah, could you pass my handie`

I do a good german voice so that sounds funny to me in person. :( :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts