The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Obama and British PM Brown openly discuss NWO

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby gudskepteacal » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:09 am

I hope this is an original post; I did a search in the popular forums and looked at all the threads individually, but didn't see this anywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tasAu_gkmDQ

It seems that the new world order conspiracy theory may have a glimmer of fact. Was Obama trying to prepare everybody for the inevitable with his comments about the hole that "we" dug? (as if 75% of everyday, law abiding, American citizens had a direct hand in the financial meltdown) He wasn't happily jumping on the band wagon with PM Brown, but he came well short of unhitching it too.

Having seen that; I can no longer question the 'if' our government(or the world bank, or the illuminati, or whoever) is masterfully guiding us down the path of globilization, only the 'when' of it. I know many of you probably think I'm being way too paranoid and there are too many SOLID members of the government to let that happen and you may be right; for today. But what about tomorrow, or next week, or next month, etc... if some kind of major disaster happens like some idiot figuring out how to cripple the internet(just a few hours would do) or crucial services like the power grid (yes I used this example on purpose if you keep up with the news); or a combination of events.

Somebody PLEASE tell me that we are not about to give up United States sovereignty for membership in some one world union and then be beholden to moneymasters with no concern or loyalties to anything but money/power/control.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby Nesaie » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:59 pm

gudskepteacal wrote:

Somebody PLEASE tell me that we are not about to give up United States sovereignty for membership in some one world union and then be beholden to moneymasters with no concern or loyalties to anything but money/power/control.

Do you still believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny? ;)

When exactly did the US still have sovereignty? I'm guessing it was pre-WWI. Bush Sr. talked a lot about a New World Order, I believe Clinton did as well.

Americans will do what we always do, bitch, moan, and watch some slime on the propaganda machine like "american idol". (shouldn't that be anti-Christian, thou shalt have no false idols? :))

If you want to know what is in store for us, especially in their next phase, check out CFR and what they want to do to the US by 2010. They brought us NAFTA and the SPP and who knows what else those devils have done to my country. But, many a politician has a membership with them, including Cheney.

Now is the time for ALL GOOD Men and Women to come to the aid of their Country. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby gudskepteacal » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:10 am

Wow Nessaie; what an eye opener! I must have had my head stuck in the sand for the last few years.

Just by reading this page; I have a greater understanding of how big the problem is.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Co ... ations.htm

Reading the quote by Thomas Jefferson gave me a cold chill.
It's like they are not even hiding it anymore. It's right there on their site. How much plainer can "establishment by 2010 of a North American economic and security community" with a common "outer security perimeter" be? Wasn't it not too long ago that a proposal backed by George Bush Jr. and other politicians came through the Congress that basically would give all illegal aliens amnesty? (Getting us ready?) Remember the uproar that caused? I've viewed some stuff that Congressman Ron Paul has produced and he clearly sees the globalization disease headed our way.

It really makes me wonder if this latest financial disaster was an accident or was it carefully orchestrated. Now here this new administration comes passing laws and spending more money than the country can afford; and, if they have their way, about to step further off in the deep end with this health care reform project. Are they all in it together?

Maybe the solution is to fire about 90% of these 'career politicians' and get some real Americans in there who actually care about this country and are not just mouthpieces for the ruling elite. I fear that the wheel has too much momentum now and we are very close to being sold down the river whether we like it or not. Meanwhile the voices of sanity are ridiculed and drowned out by a neverending deluge of rhetoric(almost all of the talk coming out of D.C. nowdays and regurgitated by the puppet news media), empty double/speak(the Sonia Sotomayor confirmation; what a joke), and diversion(like the American idal show and up to the minute reports on the Michael Jackson saga and other stories that pass for informative journalism). I guess the end of America, as we know it, is just not "newsworthy" enough.

I really hope I'm wrong about all this, but, as President Franklin Roosevelt wrote in a letter in 1933, "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson". THERE IT IS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IN BLACK AND WHITE!! Can there be ANY ambiguity about that? Also; it seems they(the real rulers of our country) have had a long time to perfect their deception.

I hope anybody who reads this may come to the same conclusion I have regarding our government: It's no longer about democrat or republican, liberal or conservative, or any faction in between. It's about a certain group of people who want to end the American Dream and substitute a 3 country into 1 union with no internal borders and (I'm quite sure) another document besides the Constitution to rule by and different currency than the dollar to trade with. Happily provided by the same rotten, greedy moneychangers that brought us to this current situation. If only the Founding Fathers were alive today...

Thanks for replying Nessaie. Peace to you.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby gudskepteacal » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Here is some more info. on the subject of wealthy bankers secretly controlling our country.

http://www.truthusa.org/articles/fed/fedtruth2004.htm

Is this not pure insanity? How can anybody expect to run a successful anything with a business model like that? No wonder we're in the mess we are in.

From that same site I clicked on a link that supposedly had an article about how at least some in the government at the time of Pearl Harbor knew about the attack in advance as evidenced by secret medical shipments prior to the attack. I was willing to pay the 4 dollars for the 7 page document but, when I clicked the link to download, an error message appeared saying the proxy server had been sent a wrong command or something and the line at the bottom said, 'Reason: Document Contains No Data'. Is this a common internet error or does it mean exactly what that last line said; the document is there but the pages are blank. WEIRD! Here is the page with the link on it.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/proceedings ... connection

Just a fluke, or more evidence of secretive behind the scenes control by wealthy elite globalists?
gudskepteacal

Postby gudskepteacal » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Here is an update with something recent...

http://www.reuters.com/article/GCA-Econ ... 9120090821

Granted one renowned economist does not a decision make, but I'm guessing at least some of his colleagues share the same opinion.
Is anybody else thinking 'end of financial independence' ; which leads to... well you know how I stand on the subject. Maybe I'm wrong and Fed chair Bernanke is the financial genius I hope he is and will turn the economy around. Looks like he's going to be at the helm for a while longer...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125124745228358937.html

That's all I got for now. Enjoy!
gudskepteacal

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts