The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Lasmar, bad news

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby echodogene » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:00 am

:( hello, lasmar, no i didn't run off, i was busy. sorry but you're not the guy i thought you were hiding behing that facade, close though :o . when i said how smart this guy was and you came off with that einstien talk you really had me going for a sec.. and panda i'd tell you first :lol:
well i'm off to find some juicy conspiracy. oh and BTW i'm still searching for my mystery man, i know he's on here! cheers. echo
echodogene

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:08 am

echodogene wrote::( hello, lasmar, no i didn't run off, i was busy. sorry but you're not the guy i thought you were hiding behing that facade, close though :o .

:cry: Are you staying? I thought I scared you off. :cry: You wasn't cheating on me were you? :shock: :lol:

when i said how smart this guy was and you came off with that einstien talk you really had me going for a sec...

I know. I hadn’t a clue in hell what I said but it sounded smart.

oh and BTW i'm still searching for my mystery man, i know he's on here! cheers. echo

We;; if you can't find him I'm always here. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby echodogene » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:32 am

you are something else! human? i'm not sure yet :lol: . you mean you had no idea of what you were saying when i said this guy was smart? sure had me fooled!

truefully lashmar, one day with you and i would feel like i've been through the ringer, TWice! :lol:
echodogene

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:38 am

echodogene wrote:you are something else! human? i'm not sure yet

If any human has my sex drive I'd like to meet them.

you mean you had no idea of what you were saying when i said this guy was smart? sure had me fooled!

I meant that I knew what you said but didn't know what I said:

`If you divide the great pyramids parameter by two times it’s height, you get `PI` to the fifteenth digit.`

F*** only knows. :lol: :lol: :?

truefully lashmar, one day with you and i would feel like i've been through the ringer, TWice! :lol:

That good or bad? The good old language barrier again. :oops: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:43 am

How have you been anyway?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby echodogene » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:03 pm

the ringer? good for you, bad for me :lol: if i run into someone with your sex drive before you do i will send them your way
that pyramid talk sounded like physics to me
curious, how'd you fing this little thread so fast? and the funny thing is, i Knew you would. actually i gave you about 3 minutes, and you came through
language barrier "again" now you've got me thinking. nah, you couldn't possibley be this person. i could find this guy in a heart beat but i told him i could pick him out using a different alias anywhere. much to my dismay i haven't been able to. but! i don't give up that easily. he surfs the conspiracy sites and i was sure i could pick him right out. i've found Alot of others who change their names on different sites/forums but this guy is better than i thought at concealing himself. i can't give up because i swore i could do it AND for personal reasons i won't go back to the site where i knew him from. till then i will not cheat on you Lashmar, poor baby ;)
echodogene

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:11 pm

if i run into someone with your sex drive before you do i will send them your way

I would say give ‘em a test run but you wouldn’t be walking right for weeks so it’s not worth it. (red arse tonight :D :lol: :lol: )

curious, how'd you fing this little thread so fast? and the funny thing is, i Knew you would. actually i gave you about 3 minutes,

If you thought about it that much then you must be a softer version of me. ;) :D

nah, you couldn't possibley be this person. i could find this guy in a heart beat but i told him i could pick him out using a different alias anywhere.

What is this Guy like then? he's not Native alien is he? :shock: He’s mine get off. I own him, SRO, Saturos, Adam-warlock, and all the women on this board and I’m not letting anyone else have them. :x :lol: :lol:

AND for personal reasons i won't go back to the site where i knew him from.

May I ask why?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:18 pm

till then i will not cheat on you Lashmar, poor baby

This is getting creepy. First panda then bionic then Island girl and now you calling me names like that. It’s not normal. Do I sound like the sort of bloke to be called names like that?

I could have an entire thread on what Panda called me, it was creepy and cute and horrible. :? :(

I am the name caller not the name callie :? …receiver, the name receiver. :oops: :lol:

Little one. ;) :) :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:39 pm

Ruined another one hey Lashie? :lol:

How quickly ole lashie forgets his buds...

What is this Guy like then? he's not Native alien is he? He’s mine get off. I own him, SRO, Saturos, Adam-warlock, and all the women on this board and I’m not letting anyone else have them.

I'm gone for a while and he forgets all about me..Or he knows he can't own me... :twisted:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:56 pm

BloodStone wrote:Ruined another one hey Lashie? :lol:

How quickly ole lashie forgets his buds...

BS. where have you been? I haven't seen you post in here for ages. I thought I out queered you or something. :? :lol: :lol:

*dude hug*

:D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts