The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

California stupid decisions.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm

No, so I read...

But what would be the problem with that is what I'm saying? Rather then, you know, robbery and grand theft auto.. How about marijuana possession?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby bionic » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:41 pm

even Canadians have enough sense to not buy California

regardless..California is one of the most beautiful places on the Earth
She (how could she not be a SHE?) might be a vapid, stoopid, slut..but..BY GOD..she is BEAUTIFUL!!
(and worth every and any penny)
If you ain't seen her..live..and in person..then you don't know.
Anyone who has been in her presence has..practically, instantly..fallen inlove with her.
She is THAT beautiful.
Those who know...know
Last edited by bionic on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 pm

How DARE you bring logic into this world!

BE GONE FOUL DEMON, TEMPTING US WITH REASON AND UNDERSTANDING!!!

I think you´ve nailed the american thinking by 100% right there :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:29 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:
How DARE you bring logic into this world!

BE GONE FOUL DEMON, TEMPTING US WITH REASON AND UNDERSTANDING!!!

I think you´ve nailed the american thinking by 100% right there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup, we've got that thinking all to ourselves don't we? :roll:
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:21 am

Well americans are certainly the most obvious ones at it :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 am

the last time I smoked pot was in 1996..
pathetic
I miss pot
:roll:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby pandasex » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:37 am

im sorry did someone say pot????

sharing is caring ppl
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:31 am

I quit when I smoked it WAY too much. Now I do periodically, it's nice. Last time for me was last weekend, and probably this weekend too. Sometimes after a particularly hard day of work. Is that the kind of sharing you meant Panda, or more like physical sharing? It's better then beer or hard liquor, which inspires me to be an idiot and do dumb things in the appropriate amount.

Whereas, in the appropriate amount, the worst case scenario with pot is I get hungry, laugh at everything, and then go to sleep. :P

Point being, even if someone is abusing it they shouldn't be put in jail. People abuse alcohol and they aren't put in jail, and it's more destructive. It's a load of horse sh*t if you ask me, and it goes to show exactly how much your government really cares about you. ;)

AND to make things worse, now that you can't afford to house your prisoners, you are letting out early people who have stolen cars, robbed corner stores and stuff like that, instead of people who have no violent history, but who smoked pot. Seems very lopsided to me, priorities just aren't on the people. I am dumbfounded how people don't notice this!
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:57 am

Tairaa wrote:I quit when I smoked it WAY too much. Now I do periodically, it's nice. Last time for me was last weekend, and probably this weekend too. Sometimes after a particularly hard day of work. Is that the kind of sharing you meant Panda, or more like physical sharing? It's better then beer or hard liquor, which inspires me to be an idiot and do dumb things in the appropriate amount.

Whereas, in the appropriate amount, the worst case scenario with pot is I get hungry, laugh at everything, and then go to sleep. :P

This is brilliant. People have a go at me for derailing things into sex. At least that legal in all countries. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:06 am

But it is somewhat to do with how the discussion went. It's not ALL off course, there is legitimate points being made. Legality I don't think should be an issue for topic threads. :P

All of the second half is argument that pertains to the discussion at hand:
I previously wrote:Point being, even if someone is abusing it they shouldn't be put in jail. People abuse alcohol and they aren't put in jail, and it's more destructive. It's a load of horse sh*t if you ask me, and it goes to show exactly how much your government really cares about you. ;)

AND to make things worse, now that you can't afford to house your prisoners, you are letting out early people who have stolen cars, robbed corner stores and stuff like that, instead of people who have no violent history, but who smoked pot. Seems very lopsided to me, priorities just aren't on the people. I am dumbfounded how people don't notice this!
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts