The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Lock up your dogs,Vick's getting out !

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby chiselray » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:04 am

Out of his home confinement via jail,I had hoped his sentence would have been higher from the start though..With his sentence almost finally over i bet he has learned a thing or two about being a human .But what was he then,a low down sicko sporting dog fights and killing some of them ,i guess he's fallen hard from his previous lifestyle..If the man has redeemed himself i do hope he does well as a mentor to those who look up to him..

Bankrupt Vick's lawyers pitch new payment plan
Jun 30, 2009

NORFOLK, Virginia (AFP) — Once and possibly future American football star Michael Vick will provide creditors with more money under a new Chapter 11 bankruptcy repayment plan outlined at a court hearing on Tuesday.

Paul Campsen, attorney for the former Atlanta Falcons quarterback, detailed a new plan set to be filed on Thursday in place of a plan rejected in April as unworkable by US Bankruptcy Court judge Frank Santoro.

In the earlier version, Vick was seen as trying to hang onto too much of his future income and too many assets such as two homes and several automobiles, the plan also seen as too reliant upon Vicks' return to a gridiron career.

The new version would see Vick surrender 75,000 of the first 750,000 dollars he earns, rather than keep the entire sum as in the first plan, and sell a two million-dollar house currently under construction as well as five large boats.

Vick, 29, is serving home confinement in the last weeks of a 23-month prison sentence for his role in backing a dogfighting ring and is set to be freed on July 20, just in time for National Football League training camps.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell will wait until Vick's sentence is complete before deciding if a player who once dazzled gridiron fans with his running speed and passing ability will be allowed to return to the 32-team league.

Vick would have to find a team willing to sign him, although some are expected to take a chance despite likely protests from animal groups that objected to Vick's role in destroying dogs that did not perform well in fights.

After working in a construction job, Vick began a new job on Monday at Boys and Girls Clubs as an aide in summer youth programs, doing community service as well as making money under terms of his home incarceration.

Vick would also pay creditors more than originally planned on income beyond 750,000 dollars, jumping from 20 to 25 percent on income up to 2.5 million dollars, from 25 to 30 percent on income up to 10 million dollars and from 33 to 40 percent on income above 10 million dollars.

A confirmation hearing on the new plan was tentatively scheduled for August 27, one week before the opening game of the upcoming NFL season.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hfIIg8RzBdiWmXvFMmTlBkq6WhQA
chiselray

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:17 am

I hope he gets mauled by a pack of pitbulls.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby chiselray » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:27 am

Thats my first wish,but it would kind of make the poor pooch look as bad as him..
chiselray

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:37 am

chiselray wrote:Thats my first wish,but it would kind of make the poor pooch look as bad as him..

If anything that dog would get a medal and a commendation from whatever leader of the country he might be in.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby chiselray » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:56 am

I think Vick still has a bad streak,he is probably only sore he got caught by the authorities...
Now he's done time in a shower block with his homeboyz,he would have clued on a lot of hsit ,i'd like to say he couldnt be any worse,but i still feel he is a barbaric SOAB..
My view point is similar to Tyson i guess..And i did read as a youngin Vick was privy to dog fights from his past.
Then again i could be just thinking the worse.
Leopard spots and that,sometimes they dont change..
chiselray

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:44 am

Vicks is a perfect example of having been handed a gifted life, and turning it into the worst disgrace he could think of. An NFL football great, with all the money he needed for years to come, all thrown down the drain. He had everything on a silver platter and wasted it all. That isn't the worst part.

The worst part is allowing himself for money, to be cruel to dogs, who are supose to be mans best friend, but this time man wasn't a very good friend to them. Being trained to fight to the death, be mean and vicious, an having dozens if not hundreds of people, come to enjoy that. What can be lower than to enjoy the misery of a dog dying, and fighting for its life? Than to allow him to die hearing cheering in its last breathe. Making them go into a frenzy to go after blood to the death, is inhuman and senceless, immoral at the very least. This done by a man at the same time portraying a role model to kids, and image of sportmanship on the football field, and being a hero to millions every sunday morning.

I hope football never lets him back in the game.
greeney2

Postby cormac » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:35 am

yeah his "apology" was really heartfelt ... what a piece of sh*t ... anyone that would treat an animal like that should be dragged behind a car for about 40 blocks ...

the thing that was particularly disturbing to me was the blacks that were calling into talk shows and so forth when the public debate was hot and heavy saying things like 'we view dogs differently than the white community ... this is normal for the black community ..."

really? well, this makes as much sense as saying slavery is okay because the white community doesn't view black as human beings but less than human beings ...

and aside from all that, his getting out this quick for those crimes (and not just the animal abuse but interstate gambling crimes) pretty much reinforces the fact that if you got money, you can walk away from any crime ...

just look at michael jackson ... and he's being worshiped like a god in the media ever since he died ... take your pick -- the rich walk and the less-than-rich pay

pretty damn sad
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 am

cormac wrote:the thing that was particularly disturbing to me was the blacks that were calling into talk shows and so forth when the public debate was hot and heavy saying things like 'we view dogs differently than the white community ... this is normal for the black community ..."

Really? :? :o That's just stupid.

I like your idea about dragging him for 40 blocks. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Lashmar wrote:
cormac wrote:the thing that was particularly disturbing to me was the blacks that were calling into talk shows and so forth when the public debate was hot and heavy saying things like 'we view dogs differently than the white community ... this is normal for the black community ..."

Really? :? :o That's just stupid.

I like your idea about dragging him for 40 blocks. :D

TNB. What else can you expect?

Dragging it for forty blocks would work. And it'd be a good example to keep the rest of the niggeurs behaving themselves.

Historically lynching has always been the best way to control these beasts and nothing else has been discovered that works.

You can take da black man out of de jungle but you can't take de jungle out of da black man.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:44 pm

You can take da black man out of de jungle but you can't take de jungle out of da black man.

Insisting again you arn't a bigot?
greeney2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts