The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Why I love DrudgeReport...

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:03 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:10 pm

The sense of humor about contradictions... making points, without ever really making them.

That's straight from MSM's playbook and the reason some now call Matt a sell out. Surely you've seen him pulls stuff down when asked nicely by those a tad bit more important. ;)

He started allowing writers to use HOOK's as leaders sometime last year. There was a big deal made about it on all of the alt sites.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Yes and that was the driving force behind those in control of the MSM having an interest in that site, so much so that they are not afraid to have that be public knowledge. Imagine that 10 years ago when the mere mention of a web site as a source of real news would have gotten you fired in an instant.

The Huffington post has been bought and paid for, now a convenient mouthpiece for those with enough power and money. Same with Drudge only they've yet to raise anything close to Huffington in the way of big money, at least as far as anything that's been said publicly thus far. I think that's only a matter of time, like you say TRAFFIC, TRAFFIC, TRAFFIC. :lol: :lol:

I have to agree with that.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts