The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Terra Australis (Atlantis) - conclusive evidence?

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby Aquatank » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 am

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you, the Atlantic is where it'd be if Plato was right, because he said it was beyond the Pillars of Hercules/Straits of Gibralter he didn't say beyond the Americas. Furthermore pre-indo European civilizations go back 30000+ years ago, If Atlantis existed and got stuck in european cultural memory prior to Plato as his fiction has then it is likely to be a local event.

But I'm sure you prefer Shakespeare in the original Klingon too. :)
Aquatank

Postby rath » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 pm

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you, the Atlantic is where it'd be if Plato was right, because he said it was beyond the Pillars of Hercules/Straits of Gibralter he didn't say beyond the Americas. Furthermore pre-indo European civilizations go back 30000+ years ago, If Atlantis existed and got stuck in european cultural memory prior to Plato as his fiction has then it is likely to be a local event.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Plato is a fake & a Plagerist his story of Atlantis was plagiarized from the myths & legends, of much older cultures of the south pacific.

Any advanced Civilisations would not be found in the Atlantic, :lol:

sh*t europe is just a baby compared to the land masses of australia & south america & Asia & Africa, where the legands came from.

See ...............

Gondwana

Binoomea

Pre-Egypt

Hiva ......... Left 7 Ancient Civilisations

Lemuria
&
Mu

Eldorado

Anchor wot

Japan's Underwater Ruins

Australia is the oldest land formation on the earth.

Australia has the oldest rock formations which date from 3 billion to 4.3 billion years ago. ...

That is way older than the continent of europe which formed out of eurasia just 325 to 375 million years ago.
rath

Previous

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts