The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Hi Guys!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby AmandaAshtar66 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi Everyone: I wanted you all to know I was thinking of leaving the forum. I really like you all and decided against it. I figured I'd just start over. Also I kept having "technical difficultites" with my laptop was worried. My Virous Protection went down had to reboot everything pretty much. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still around! :-) thanks for bareing with me!

Cheers! Amanda Ashtar
AmandaAshtar66

Postby _Billy_ » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:32 pm

Buy a dictionary.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby MonarchSmile » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:43 pm

_Billy_ wrote:Buy a dictionary.

bullcrap............. google it
MonarchSmile

Postby AmandaAshtar66 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:58 pm

What is wrong with you people??? Excuse me!! I worked it out thanks for the fricken tip!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AmandaAshtar66

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:33 pm

AmandaAshtar66 wrote:What is wrong with you people??? Excuse me!! I worked it out thanks for the fricken tip!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't think it was a bit pretentious throwing this post on here with the thought that you've established yourself enough so people would care?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:58 pm

AmandaAshtar66 wrote:What is wrong with you people???

'Tis the internet. Nothing is wrong with them, normal people exposed to the internet have very sporadic behaviour, dontcha know?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby _Billy_ » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:54 am

Hear, hear Wing. Just my thoughts.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:29 am

AmandaAshtar66 wrote: Hi Everyone: I wanted you all to know I was thinking of leaving the forum. I really like you all and decided against it. I figured I'd just start over. Also I kept having "technical difficultites" with my laptop was worried. My Virous Protection went down had to reboot everything pretty much. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still around! :-) thanks for bareing with me!

Cheers! Amanda Ashtar

Do you mind if I tell you WTF I was thinking about doing? You see this reminds me of a tree that falls in the woods, or trying to un-ring a bell, or stopping a train, or~~well being disconnected is one thing, knowing the difference and seeing the signs are all together something completely different.

Suggestion: If you're that emotionally tied to your laptop and all that can result from a thin skin I highly recommend that you put it down and back away, that stuff can cause brain damage! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:38 am

AmandaAshtar66 wrote:Hi Everyone: I wanted you all to know I was thinking of leaving the forum. I really like you all and decided against it. I figured I'd just start over. Also I kept having "technical difficultites" with my laptop was worried. My Virous Protection went down had to reboot everything pretty much. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still around! :-) thanks for bareing with me!

Cheers! Amanda Ashtar

I'm glad you're not leaving love :D , unlike most of the wankers above. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Buy a dictionary.

Three words spelt wrong Bill. Look at most of G2’s posts, he can’t even get basic grammar right and you’re having a go at Amanda. Interesting.

You don't think it was a bit pretentious throwing this post on here with the thought that you've established yourself enough so people would care?

Oddly enough she’s made more than the three posts she’s credited with you tosser.

I really like you all and decided against it

Do yanks know good conduct? You acted like wankers even though she just said she liked you; it’s an open forum not a playground for a select few, you lot acting like that is why the BV is slowly dieing, people don’t want to join because they inevitably have someone jump down there throat for saying something.

Grow up. :roll:

What is wrong with you people

They're Republicans, they were born stupid. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:39 am

Cole_Trickle wrote: Do you mind if I tell you WTF I was thinking about doing? You see this reminds me of a tree that falls in the woods, or trying to un-ring a bell, or stopping a train, or~~well being disconnected is one thing, knowing the difference and seeing the signs are all together something completely different.

Suggestion: If you're that emotionally tied to your laptop and all that can result from a thin skin I highly recommend that you put it down and back away, that stuff can cause brain damage! ;)

Cole

In English please? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts