The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Hi Guys!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:55 am

Which shoe are we talking about here? You guys crush every thread with nonsense so what does a rye comment have to do with anything? What's nice got to do with anything? Talk about sensitive, Holy smokes.

Lot's of people misspell words but after 2,000 times of doing it you'd think they'd learn so what's the big deal about it?

Instead of buying a Dictionary I'd suggest buying a dawg!

I remember my very first post within seconds I was called a NUT. Jesus I wasn't able to eat for four days I was sooooooooo upset! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

What's with the yank thing?

Oh well!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:02 pm

What's with the yank thing?

You are an American are you not? American=yank.

I could call you a Colonial if you want. ;)

What's nice got to do with anything? Talk about sensitive, Holy smokes.

It’s nothing to do with sensitive it’s about the response from Bill and WZ (both Colonials BTW). They acted like tits and I pointed it out, G2 came along and said what I wanted to say but he said it better than me (I was unable to remember what Amanda posted on first to be honest, I wasn’t sure if it was the Religion or the Flight section)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Yank, American.

Canuck, Canadian.

Brit, English

Just slang, mang. :)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Tairaa wrote:Brit, English

But that's just wrong. :roll:

British and English are deferent things. England is a part of Britain, Brit is the whole of Britain.

England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland make up Britain.

Scots are the sweaty jocks (Celts to me :) )

Welsh are the taffies (Celts to me as well :D )

Irish are the filth on the bottom of our shoes (what do you know…Celts to me :lol: )

Don’t know what we are. :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:02 pm

I'm aware of the bloody difference, Lash.

We call the french Canadians Canucks too, and so I call the Scottish/Irish/English/Welsh etc etc etc etc et-f***in'-cetera Brits!

I call them all English too. Seeing as they are in the same country. :)

I'm having a dozzy of a time with my Math right now.. The paper I'm learning off of doesn't explain the logic. It states what is what and how it's done, but not why. My brain doesn't work like that, if I don't know why, I'm not gunna be able to remember it. Grrrr.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Am I the only one who wondered why with 35,000 posters, we only see a handfull? Maybe its because the nice people that come, get chased away, or attacked for making one opinion.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:04 pm

You see what I mean guys. I didn't ask specifically what a Yank was ( I KNOW WHAT A YANK REFERS TO )

I asked: What's with the Yank thing. Does that need to be clarified as well? This is what leads to many a spat/spate on these forums, a simple lack of understanding. Usually NICE and DECENT people can tell when someone is in waters too deep for their experience and grant them a pass, others will not. It comes with the territory.

Kind of like a cockup :lol: But only on purpose. :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:06 pm

Probably has something to do with it.

Plus to consider is the 100 pages of people who registered accounts and never made a single post, that's probably got something to do with it too.

Cole-
I know you know what a Yank IS, I was more trying to convey that when I use the word, it's not derogatory. I frequently refer to myself as a Canuck after all. :)
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:08 pm

Tairaa wrote:I'm aware of the bloody difference, Lash.

We call the french Canadians Canucks too, and so I call the Scottish/Irish/English/Welsh etc etc etc etc et-f***in'-cetera Brits!

I call them all English too. Seeing as they are in the same country. :)

Not you, you silly bastard. The yanks.

An American asked me once where I came from, I said England, he asked:

Ahh. Is that near Britain?

And I’ve also hear of an American asking a welsh man is Wales was a state of England.

That’s why I’m never sure about Yanks when they say Britain.

The paper I'm learning off of doesn't explain the logic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's all greek to me. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:10 pm

greeney2 wrote:Am I the only one who wondered why with 35,000 posters, we only see a handfull? Maybe its because the nice people that come, get chased away, or attacked for making one opinion.

Spot on again. You're having a very good day today. I've agree 100% with all you're posts today. :D :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts