The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

419 Scam by PM?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Nesaie » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm

I know that what happens in PM stays in PM, but this one I got from nobody I know that stinks like a Nigerian 419 scam. Here it is verbatim:

Beloved in Christ, I am the above named person from BAHRAIN. I am married to Mr. Clement wast who worked with Bahrain embassy here in TOGO- LOME for nine years before he died in the year 2007. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both born again Christian dear pls if you dont mind i will also like to discuse kindom matter(etc) with you pls kindly message me to my box (mary.wast@yahoo.com) for more important information's thanks Remain blessed in the Lord Sister mrs mary wast

Anybody else get this PM too? Something tells me that if I answer her back she'll go into full scam mode. Or, could this be a bot?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:25 pm

I got the same thing myself, but it was in my regular email. I had to do a double take to this one because Clement happens to be my wifes maiden name.
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:43 pm

wonder why i didnt get that one.....

god, everyone thinks im satanist :lol: :lol:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:51 pm

I thought that was mandatory if you were gay? :lol: You know things are bad when Nigerian scams don't want anything to do with you. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Lucifer » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:48 pm

i got the same message, i was wondering why she would come to me for answers to the kingdom of heaven ... :evil:

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby pandasex » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:13 am

greeney2 wrote:I thought that was mandatory if you were gay? :lol: You know things are bad when Nigerian scams don't want anything to do with you. :lol:

well if being a satanist gets me further from people like you

"hail satan my dark lord and master" :lol: :lol: :lol:

but really though im an atheist (the only logical response)

anyone who has faith in science cannot have faith in god......pick a side
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:15 am

pandasex wrote:"hail satan my dark lord and master" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hail Slayer not Satan. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:26 am

but really though im an atheist (the only logical response)

anyone who has faith in science cannot have faith in god......pick a side

Pick a side? Skins or shirts, heads or tails, she loves me/she loves me not, draw straws. Has science disproven the existance of God yet?
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 am

greeney2 wrote:she loves me

Get off she's mine. :x She loves me not you. :x :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby boastonline » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:38 am

When I first joined, I got an email from someone who said they got my name from this website. It was supposedly a young woman from Darfur who wanted to be my girlfriend and move over here. She even had a picture of a beautiful black woman. All I needed to do was help her get her money out of an account over there. I wished her well if she was legit and said I wasn't interested. She quit emailing after 2 or 3 emails.
boastonline

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts