The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

BREAKING NEWS-UFO filmed over Mexico emitting orbs Must See!

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby LTG2 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Check out this latest video. As i always say, it is too early for me to give an opinion, but it looks pretty amazing at first view. Check it out and please respond with your thoughts on this video.

LTG. http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/yellowufoorbs.html
Last edited by LTG2 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We were never alone"
LTG2

Postby LTG2 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:07 am

Cmon guys please view and discuss this...its not very often you get a rare vid like this.
"We were never alone"
LTG2

Postby LTG2 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:51 am

Hate to sound like im talking to myself, but... no one has an opinion on this very interesting video? are we not on an unidentified objects forum? cmon what happened to this forum? It used to be full of intelligent(for the most part) discussion. I view this as a very decent video. Someone anyone please help me and the sake of UFOlogy out.

L.T.G
"We were never alone"
LTG2

Postby dejarma » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:45 pm

LT me 'ol mucker. how's ya doing?

Hernandez looks sh*t scared to me!! its like he's waiting for someone to shout out saying it's a fake!! i trust Jamie Maussan as far as i can throw him! this man is so desperate to prove himself right to world that aliens are here i wouldn't be suprised if he had a hand in hoaxing it.....imo the man's an idiot who thinks everything in the sky is an alien craft!
were there any other reports of this amazing event or is it the usual kinda thing where the only report is from the person who filmed it, strangely enough, even though it's broad daylight? yeah it looks awsome but let's see what happens....

dej...
dejarma

Postby cowboy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:27 pm

is an interesting video, doesn't look like a fake. ufo's moving in and out of the clouds idependently. MUFON has no record of it. do you have any more info? i will continue to look.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds!
cowboy

Postby LTG2 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:37 am

Hey Dej!,

Good to see ya back. I was just trying to get some discussion going..lol. About 75 percent of your post is useless to me. I care only about the footage. I am trying to find more for you guys. As you know, this stuff has a way of disappearing rather quickly. I will keep on it and start to analyze what this thing is not. If you have any data or input of a technical nature please let me know. Hope all is well for you mate! Cheers!!

L.T.G
"We were never alone"
LTG2

Postby dejarma » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:10 pm

LTG2 wrote:Hey Dej!,

Good to see ya back. I was just trying to get some discussion going..lol. About 75 percent of your post is useless to me.

No, you only care when those involved think its alien in origin!! Nothing changes does it? ;)
I think this is fake therefore personally I feel no need pursue this case…. so LT me ‘ol adversary: If you feel it’s not then do some research to see if there were other witnesses to this amazing event…. Let me know what you find…
dejarma

Postby LTG2 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Dejarma,
I am saddened, for you have me mixed with someone else. I know nothing about Alien origin or anything close..I wish I did! I would refer you to my old posts but BV has wiped all of our old material. Be safe in knowing I am not the people you battle with on that front. I am more like you in that I treat all new info and phenomenon like they are Hoaxed or staged. Then I begin my process of disproving.

I think my comments above are backed up by my orig post and others. Now it seems you are not reading them at all, if you had you would not think this of me. I present a very open and clear topic for all to discuss. I always make sure to state I have no Facts or sources to give an opinion on new material. I hope this helps you learn more of me and I hope it unites us in finding the hard facts, not speculation.

L.T.G
"We were never alone"
LTG2

Postby dejarma » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:37 pm

LTG2 wrote:Dejarma,
I am saddened, for you have me mixed with someone else. I know nothing about Alien origin or anything close..I wish I did! I would refer you to my old posts but BV has wiped all of our old material. Be safe in knowing I am not the people you battle with on that front. I am more like you in that I treat all new info and phenomenon like they are Hoaxed or staged. Then I begin my process of disproving.

I think my comments above are backed up by my orig post and others. Now it seems you are not reading them at all, if you had you would not think this of me. I present a very open and clear topic for all to discuss. I always make sure to state I have no Facts or sources to give an opinion on new material. I hope this helps you learn more of me and I hope it unites us in finding the hard facts, not speculation.
L.T.G

ok i invite you... go here http://www.ufoevolution.com/forums/index.php .... i'll see you in there ;)
dejarma

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:12 am

Jaime Maussan?

Oh please, he even thought that the fake 20 sec video was real back in 1997.
Bah waste of time really... :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts