The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Pentagon forces Israel out of fighter jet bid

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:03 am

deleted
Last edited by rath on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rath

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Israeli commentators noted the hypocrisy of that statement since the US contractors bidding on the contract would be using the same technologies,

I guess they don't understand how it works.

It's Americas technology, given to the Israelis. So of course they are going to use it. What's hypocritical about using your own technology might I enquire? What's hypocritical about not letting competitors use your technology? This is illogical as far as I can tell.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Tairaa wrote:
Israeli commentators noted the hypocrisy of that statement since the US contractors bidding on the contract would be using the same technologies,

I guess they don't understand how it works.

It's Americas technology, given to the Israelis. So of course they are going to use it. What's hypocritical about using your own technology might I enquire? What's hypocritical about not letting competitors use your technology? This is illogical as far as I can tell.

I agree.

This just shows the true colours of israel once again.

Israel & more anti USA rhetoric.
rath

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts