The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

are some people more suseptible to frequencys

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby womandrake » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:00 am

frequency waves from listening devices an the equipment to that law enforcement use to hear phone thru wireless and land lines. they got my computer too even without it touching the net took the command prompt. nice ikernalexe. spellin sucs sorry. i was told to buy a frequency jammer takes a business name to do so.tired of not being able to use my cell to call home. MOST IMPORTANT my 6 yr old and myself have been getting extreme arm pain and bruising veins raise to surface only when we r in the windows. it hurts bad. can that be from frequency's? seems to be targetting my left arm but my kids keep running in front of the windows. causes heart palpitations. both me an my girl. i have 4 kids. i am super sensitive to sound smell not sight touch has become numb. weird i can pull hairs out of my legs with no pain it seems that they just wanna fall out its weird? can anyone help?
womandrake

Postby womandrake » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:48 am

the waves stopped after i posted this weird. kids dont complain of armpain anymore thank god. im still moving. lol. i think its best to remove them from here.
womandrake

Postby _Billy_ » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:08 am

We have a law here against loud playing of jiggaboo boxes.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts