The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

GRAVITY -Does not exist

The newest revelations in the scientific world -- post articles, discussions and your own ideas.

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Watched the first one, makes enough sense indeed. Didn't watch the other ones, maybe later.. Just awoke. Late night...
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Eldensword » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Codeblack, you are great at explaining your theory! I really appreciate the time that you have taken to illustrate it! I understand your point now pretty clearly. My weak example of the dust particle would have to be out of scale, I don't know why I missed that. QM applies to the event but does not even begin to uncover why the massless particles are effected by gravity indeed.
Eldensword

Postby CodeBlack » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Thanks. Glad to be of service. I think its a good thing for non-scientists to explore their ideas. Some of the great leaps in science have come from laymen like us.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:58 am

N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:40 am

I heard of Santa Claus once...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby vulcan6gun » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Greywolfe: Cute. However, explaining retrograde moons, objects in elliptical orbits, etc may be a bit fun. And since the moon has that which we call gravity, why didn't space around it compress in a manner similar to Earth?

Also, after applying the dot-on-paper technique to about 1/3 of our solar system's objects, I wound up with a black hole in the center of my paper. It devoured my pencil and made me stop. :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Previous

Return to Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts