The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Palin resigning as Alaska governor

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:32 am

Like many woman, you were faced with some possibility and reason for close monitoring, which you say "Shain was fine", and glad for you that he was. I'm also glad you were not faced with any decision that would have taken an abortion, before a time when he was determained to be OK. Heart breaking would have been the abortion only to confirm the condition did not exist. But your reasons for abortion being limited to only A or B, are not the only reasons. And they were not the only reasons for Palin either. While you are right about age being a definate factor in down syndrome, only God knows, and why would you at a young age end up with a pregnancy that had a serious risk. Birth problems can occur with any age. I was told not long ago, that something like 50% of prenancy end up in a miscarriage, so nature also has its way of sorting out things too.

Is the answer to abort any and all serious conditions, is a question that brings us to the brink of euthanasia. What to do when outlooks are hopeless. ABortion is the womans choice, but more often than not, abortion is taken as a "get out of trouble" solution. I don;t know what percentage are for aborting catastophic medical complications, I'm sure its the lesser %, but in the final analysis, many factors are considered, one of which is your religious convictions. Silently or openly, that factor is a part of that decision for anyone. If it were easy, the death penalty would not be an issue, and serving on jurys would never be an issue, or participating in a firing squad would be easy. Decisions of life and death, or birth or not birth, are not taken lightly so the neither should the decision made either way be critisized.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 am

abortion is taken as a "get out of trouble" solution.

Throw a spanner in your very nice shiny works here. Do you remember that case with Baby P? The poor little baby that was literally broken in half.

Was that kids life worth living? No. Hell no. What if the mother didn’t want him in the first place and wanted him aborted but because of family she didn’t and regretted it but instead of giving the baby away she took her anger out on him?

Was that worth it just because you see abortion as an easy way out?

I'm not saying you and in `you` but you as in the people around her.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:03 am

Abortion is a tricky one for me.

Under regular circumstances, I say NO, you had unprotected sex, you got pregnant your having a kid. BUT, if it's the result of rape or something, or if the child is going to be really debilitated, then I would say it's moral. But simply to get an abortion because they where irresponsible and didn't want to wait for the birth control to kick in, or go out and get a condom, or simply not wanting to use a condom or whatever, then I say tough love. IMO anyway.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:10 am

Tairaa wrote:Under regular circumstances, I say NO, you had unprotected sex, you got pregnant your having a kid. BUT...

...then you get Baby P. ;) :(
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:11 am

I hate to get into this at all but i have to pose the question........

The fact that people whom are poor (around me its the trailer parks and the ghetto). These people frivolously have "herds" or children they do not support emotionally, educationally, and they never make enough money to support them. What then? Sure they dont use birth control because what do they care?

What do we do about that?
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 am

That's tragic, and... Yeah. It's really tragic, reproduction should NOT be available to everyone.

But it is, I don't see a viable solution personally...
I saw a really screwed up picture the other day that I'm not going to describe because it's quite inappropriate, but it was trailer trash who definitely should not have been allowed to have a child.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby pandasex » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:52 am

it just makes me sooooo mad.....because just now literally 2 mins ago. I am trying to raise one kid thats mine and one is a step child. they are both going through some "telling stories" phase. It is freaking nerve wracking. Now, I could just ignore them and let them do whatever i want. Or i could try and be a parent and break them of this bad habit. I would love to make my husband and happy and have another one. But i know i cant spread my parenting out anymore. I also know that it would be harder money wise as well.

These people just mate like crazy and care nothing for them. I think that if you want or need welfare 3 is the cutoff. Then you can fork over the goods. FIX these people. Free of charge. This way they cannot abuse the system and you are letting them "mate". Even though i would love for them to not have one.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:05 am

pandasex wrote:These people frivolously have "herds" or children they do not support emotionally, educationally, and they never make enough money to support them. What then? Sure they dont use birth control because what do they care?

You've seen the some of the Packies then haven't you? They have 13/14 kids and they're all on dole.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Nobody ever got promised being a parent is easy because it isn't. There is always the legitmate good reasons for abortion almost nobody normal argues with. Rape and incest right on top, a capastrophic condition in the fetus, life threatning condition to the mother, etc.

I really don;t know what is worse, women who spit them out as a welfare occupation, people unable to plan parenthood due to stupidity, or women who can't figure out birth control and have abortion after abortion. I'm sorry, I'm ultimatly in favor of the woman choice to choose, but there is not much to be proud of, or chant some womans rights prevails themesong, like a crusader for women, when all you are doing to terminating your responsibilty, to parent a child.

A night of stupity, and the easy way of terminating your responsibilty, is not a admirable thing or a good symbol for womens rights to hang their hats on. Right along with that is the dead beat Dads who disappear into the sunset, and are laughing about their conquest, the trophy the night before with their buddies.

9 out of 10 abortions are for dumbshits who couldn't operate the simplist tools ever invented, if they tried at all--birth control and a condom. This is the senerio that our Supreme Courts has decided that Womans rights to choice hangs on, but the basis was decided for the above legitimate reasons that are probably less than 10% of total abortions if that.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:14 am

I really don;t know what is worse, women who spit them out as a welfare occupation, people unable to plan parenthood due to stupidity, or women who can't figure out birth control and have abortion after abortion.

You’re making a mountain out of a molehill now.

From my point of view if the woman doesn’t want it, don’t have it; the kid could be mistreated (keep coming back to the Bayby P witch nobody has answered ;) :) ) so why bother just because it’s the right thing to do according to what everyone else thinks.

Personally, again, I’m a stubborn bastard so I would have the kid and I’ll do the best job I can. I fucked up I’ll fix it. I make opportunities from bad situations. If this happened to me tomorrow it would be a bad time but I would make it work because that’s what I do.

I, like you G2, don’t understand what’s wrong with these people that don’t take the pill and the have an abortion. If she was on the pill and it didn’t work fair enough because at least you tried and it wasn’t really your fault.

It’s incredibly irresponsible to go back for abortion after abortion. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts