The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Palin resigning as Alaska governor

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:34 am

It’s amazing to see the similarities between the Republicans in the USA and the Labor voters here. It’s brilliant, it’s the same two-faced approach, it’s the same lies, and you’re both having fear pumped into you. Do you have a badge of gullibility or something? :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

What ever the Republicans/Labor party does is fine because the opposition did it to them when they were in power. :roll:

`You always went on about Bush’s balls ups so now we’re going to pick on you leader.`

Republicans when they’re in power: `It’s unpatriotic to bash the president`

Republicans when they’re not in power: `O-bummer (taken from BS) doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’s got us into this mess and he can’t get us out (I think you’ll find that Clinton, Bush, Blair and BROWN (that wanker is the main one, blame him not Bush and the rest :x :roll: ) both got us into this, the new bloke just stepped into it). `

Labor when they’re in power: `do you remember the last time the Tories were in power? Unemployment was up at three million. Don’t vote for them because it will happen again. `

Labor when they’re not in power: `…` the ball-less monkeys don’t say anything when the going is good.

Labor when they’re not in power and it’s a recession or the going isn’t as good: `told you so. `

You’re both like children. Grow a pair and shut up. If the Republicans won that last election then we would be in an even worse place. If the Labor party was to grow some balls we’d be having an election soon and they’ll be out but they don’t have the balls to lose and do what’s right. :x :roll:

Let me ask you something (this is for everyone), have you ever read through your party’s policies? I have, and I’ve read through Labors and I’m going to start on the Tories soon (I can’t stomach the Greens, I’m sorry but I have some limits :lol: ).

I’m willing to bet you haven’t read through it all and you vote because that’s what you’ve been told to do. If people could be bothered to read through the fucking things we wouldn’t have idiots like Bush, Blair, I would say brown but we didn’t get a vote on him (good old labor :roll: :lol: ).

Simple fact is that you’re both that same, you vote through fear of the other party, you’re two-faced dogs and you can never admit that you fucked up.

This is coming from a UKIP supporter witch is basically the same as the Tories witch is where you get your Republicans from. ;) :)

SRO do you see this sort of pathetic behavior in your parties, you must, it's built into some people?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:45 am

Interesting Article just hit about Palin: The underpinnings of the thing seem so ridiculous that it reminds me of some twisted Soap Opera. :lol: :lol: Complete and utter ding bat in my opinion. Say's one thing, cry's about one thing, and then expects people to believe that she's all that, tough and well~pure BULLSHIT!

Three key short paragraphs that pretty well sum her up. Hell she might have mental problems!

She tried to portray her unusual decision as befitting her political character. "That caught people off guard," she said. "It's out of the box and unconventional. That's what we are as Alaskans and certainly how I am as a public servant."

While Palin's critics have suggested that she is stepping aside to avoid some scandal, her lawyer has said she has no legal problems and just wants to end legal bills from ethics investigations and other distractions. The FBI took the unusual step on Monday of saying publicly that she is not under investigation.

In the Fox interview, Palin also continued her complaints against the media, whose critical coverage she suggests helped drive her from office.

Hey if someone says it " AIN'T ABOUT THE MONEY " :lol: :lol: It's about the money. Same with the Feds.

I wagered this at the 4TH Party :lol: :lol: She's just trying to get out ahead of something not yet known publicly the rest of the spew is just smoke. Too bad she's not blond she'd have a built in excuse for this ridiculous behavior. :lol: :lol:

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/pol ... i_die.html

Good Bye Sarah~

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Questioner101 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:13 pm

They asked something about her "work" (meaning governing the state of Alaska) and she responds, "yeah, fishing is a dirty job, it gets dirt under your fingernails...) Dumb as a brick.
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 am

Questioner101 wrote:Dumb as a brick.

No this is Dumb as a brick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gi7qqvRlY0

0% growth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Labor spin at it's best. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Seems like the public is really threatened by attractive conservatives. Look how they regard Palin, Miss California, and several Fox News people who are clearly conservative and attractive. I would think that some women would admire a woman who make the decision to see her daughter and herself with a down syndrome child, thru not taking the route of abortion. The liberal approch would be to have that abortion, and stand on some ideal its a womans choice, istead of taking the hard road, knowing this child will need care forever. How many of you critics would have given birth knowing you child was always going to need special care, instead of taking the easy way out?
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:53 pm

greeney2 wrote:Seems like the public is really threatened by attractive conservatives. Look how they regard Palin, Miss California, and several Fox News people who are clearly conservative and attractive. I would think that some women would admire a woman who make the decision to see her daughter and herself with a down syndrome child, thru not taking the route of abortion. The liberal approch would be to have that abortion, and stand on some ideal its a womans choice, istead of taking the hard road, knowing this child will need care forever. How many of you critics would have given birth knowing you child was always going to need special care, instead of taking the easy way out?

My niece is a downs~~You Sir need to be taken out back to have your rediculous conservative mouth washed out with soap, and then have some sense slapped into you head.

Jesus Christ your son should ban your ass!

Good day You Self Righteous lunatic!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:04 pm

greeney2 wrote:Seems like the public is really threatened by attractive conservatives. Look how they regard Palin, Miss California, and several Fox News people who are clearly conservative and attractive. I would think that some women would admire a woman who make the decision to see her daughter and herself with a down syndrome child, thru not taking the route of abortion. The liberal approch would be to have that abortion, and stand on some ideal its a womans choice, istead of taking the hard road, knowing this child will need care forever. How many of you critics would have given birth knowing you child was always going to need special care, instead of taking the easy way out?

Ah, so those who give birth to kids who are a couple cents short of a buck fifty are now righteous conservatives, eh?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote: My niece is a downs

Uncle for me. Oddly he’s the only normal one in that side of my family and he’s the only one I like. Says a lot for the rest of them doesn’t it? :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 am

how vain is that statement....."i dont want to look bad by having an abortion even though this child might LIVE and DIE in a home???"

Im sorry if there isnt a shot at the child ever knowing or taking care of itself what QUALITY of life will it have?

SOME PEOPLE are just selfish and not thinking of the life of the child.

EDIT: im not talking mild forms (i have seen may people live with and have great lives with mild forms). I am talking cannot do anything severe forms. Cannot eat, clean, have any awareness of where or who they are. These situations are difficult to get through but you have to think of what will happen to them their entire lives not just when they are under 18 but when they live years in houses alone and no one to REALLY care for them. That is horrible to put someone through just because you either A. Didnt want to look bad by having and abortion (pride or religion) B. Didnt think ahead of what their lives could end up if no one in your family takes care of them when you are gone. Even worse state oriented houses report problems of rape, tourture, starvation. Mostly because these poor souls cant understand right or wrong. If they are being taken care of or abused.

and like i said I have know ppl who are mild and great people with great lives. Probably harder workers and happier with their lives than "normal" people.

BTW more than likely Sarah Palin's child more than likely is like this because she got pregnant late in life. So there is a sense of vanity to this situation at hand.

I cant find out the severity of her child's condition though.

EDIT again : she already had how many before this one?
Last edited by pandasex on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby pandasex » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:30 am

Also before u sit here and say i dont know about these choices. My son was a high risk baby. Mostly because i was so young. My worry was what the called spinal bifida. The other reason this was a possible outcome i can explain later. But there was a good chance of this happening to my baby. I had a talk with my OB about what this would mean for his quality of life. We had ultrasounds on a almost constant basis and an amnio fluid test. Which Palin also had because they know how common DS is with older women or (eggs if you will). Shain was fine but i did have to think about the what his life would mean with SB. It was heart breaking. I dont think I would have had Shain if he was positive for SB. I think i would have tried again later in life. The problem comes in when you realize yes your carrying a life. But once that life comes out of you and is raised its THEIR life. What then?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spina_bifida
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts