The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Greetings, People.

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Asura » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:45 am

Hey there. The name's Adam. but you can call me Asura. I joined this forum to not only gain so more knowledge in fields of interest, but to bounce ideas off the heads of others for a...project I'm working on, so to speak. it's been in the works for a while and has gone through a few tear downs and rebuilding before I settled on a final format and basis for the project. I'm writing up proposals and finalizing outlines now, so when the time is right, I'll present a few of them here, and see what some guys think.

other than that, I'm also looking forward to great conversation, new friends, and an active community, relatively non-judgmental community. Objectivity is the key here, not prejudice.

I thank you all very much in advance for you shared ideas, feelings, cooperation, and input. I'm sure I'll fit in wonderfully here.

Sincerely,
Adam
Asura

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 am

Hello Adam. What fields are you interested in? :D

We’ve got two Adams now…you can be Adam 2 or Asura. :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Asura » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:21 pm

My family origins and geneology aside, my interest really started when I was about...11, maybe 12 years old. I was flicking through channels, and, having become disinterested in what was currently being shown on Cartoon Network, I wound up on the History Channel. It was then I saw my first episode of an old series called Mysteries of the Bible.

I was immediately captivated by it. But there was something more than it just being engaging, and considering how young I was, I suppose some would say I'm bizzare for loving it so much, because the episode was about the Apocalypse. I discussed the show with my dad afterwards, and from there, saturday flowed into sunday, and then the next day I also saw my first full episode of Sightings.

I can't explain it fully now due to time constraints, attention spans, and thousands of thoughts flooding my mind right now all at once, but even though I was a pretty bright kid, I felt something click. From then on, though I would go through periods where I would have to stay away from the subjects because I would get intense nightmares about bizarre things happening to me and my family, I spent my life studying and comparing religion, spirituality, ufos, demons, djinns, mythology, esp, prophecy, nazism, comic books, inner light, dream travelling and so much beyond it that I started to see holes and connections in between all of them. it was all so interconnected. I had to study it more. I had to do something more with it.

So over the past few years, I've been working on a project that, if all goes right, will be something outstanding, to say the least. I don't care if it or i become famous for it, cause I don't even want that, I just want the people that it reaches to get something out of it. It's hard to describe, and would take a lot more to explain it more efficiently, but, despite the fact that I also suffer from rather low self esteem due to my depression, I also know that if I can do this, I will have accomplished part of what I'm supposed to do with my life.

The other part, well, quite frankly I'm afraid of it, and yet I wait very eagerly for the day it'll come, for when it does, I feel like I'll finally have some use in this world.
Asura

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Is it going to be a book or something like that? Like a paper book?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby jwebb » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:39 pm

maybe this guy will stay only people that are active now is me, tiara, lashmar, mael, greeney, billy, codeblack, rath, and pandasex.. wtf happened to everyone, ever since we got these new forums, everyone is gone.

and wingzero, scream something.
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:22 pm

I guess people hate me so much that they never even mention my name when it comes to the most active ones.

I`m the second most active guy after Lashmar :roll: :roll: :roll:
Blind folks? :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby jwebb » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:39 pm

and darksamus
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts