The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Climate Controlled Hyperinflation

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:45 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/26/house-narrowly-advances-climate-floor/

If you were planning on buying something you better do it now because a couple of years from now you wont be able to afford a ham sandwich. Not only are we going to have hyperinflation, we are also going to have artificial price increases caused by this law. And it is going to be across the board. Everything is going to get more expensive. Elections have consequences. Now its time to pay the piper.

And this is before you add the health care costs that are about to be dropped on your head.

I expect the DOW will be back to 7000 before the end of the year. Where it goes from there is a crap shoot.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 am

Ah the end of the world...I love you! :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:30 am

Impending bill coming will destroy home ownership in the USA. If this bill passes home owners will not be able sell their houses unless a government inspector allows it after invading your privacy by coming into your house to check your energy efficiency. If the inspector doesn't like your washing machine you can't sell your house. Add to that the government control heaped on the home loan lenders and home construction in the US will stop. People who don't own a house will not be able to buy one. People who own houses will not be able to sell them but they can be kicked out of their house, with taxes and inability to pay the loan. With the hyperinflation coming interest rates will skyrocket and no one will be able to get a new loan. Lenders will not want to loan anyway given the new gov regulations.

Also, all new houses will have to meet California energy standards. This will kill home builders in most states. Only the rich will be able to afford houses. So go look at house prices in LA and that is what you will see in the hinter-lands. So a house that is $150K today could reach over $1 million. A home owner may think this is good but remember that you won't be able to sell and no one will be able to buy it even if you could. By stopping the home builders from creating new houses the supply will remain constant so demand can be artificially controlled downward. The houses that do sell will be directed at "first time home buyers" (aka: the poor). See how that $hit works?

I said a long time ago that the goal of the left was to get Americans out of their houses and into plastic boxes in inner cities and now you see we are on our way. The left wants to end Americans' use of energy in every way possible and the 2nd biggest chunk of energy usage after cars is houses. Make no mistake, the libs want you out of your house! They may come up with a complex scheme to get it done but the bottom line is, you gotta go.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:37 am

I forgot to mention, the main factor motivating this tyranny is Barak Obama's anger at white people. He wants inner city blacks to move to the suburbs and middle class whites to have to move into the inner city slums. And that is exactly what is happening. All part of the destruction of the US economy.
Slavery is coming back. Now you see why B.O. wants to bulldoze parts of 50 cities, forcing the middle class whites, having to move there, into as tiny a space as possible. Its all racism, plain and simple.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:49 am

Ah humans...still thinking so primitive...who´s black or white, who´s gay or not, who´s christian or muslim...
So patheticly worthless... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:07 pm

CodeBlack wrote:I forgot to mention, the main factor motivating this tyranny is Barak Obama's anger at white people.

I never thought I'd see the day that a white boy plays the "race card" for reverse racism. :( (cap lock warning) HIS MOM IS WHITE! (/caplock)

God...that's embarrassing. The race thing is not the reason for this repressive bill. The corporations who make money of this crap are the reason. This whole carbon credit game is a bloody crock of...S...

The way it works is that there are X amount of credits, a corporation can create new corporations that don't exist with Y carbon credits, they can then buy, sell and trade these credits with these new corporations, that don't do anything! New carbon credits can be created out of thin air, just like our monetary system. ;) This whole thing does NOTHING for the environment, and everything for the corporate fascists that control the system.

G'head, play that race card boy, that only plays into the game, on the losing side I might add. :(
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Nesaie, all well and good. But I was not playing the race card. I was merely identifying the facts. And as far as BO's mother being white, he disowned her a long time ago and his preacher called her a whore. You see who is still around and who is not.

And as far as the carbon credits are concerned you need to understand that its all about increasing government power and especially power over private industry. The GOV can use the carbon credits to blackmail businesses into going along with the GOV.

BO is a racist just like Sotomayor, the race retributionist. She's a chip off the old block. BO is an angry black man who still wants his 4 acres and a donkey.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Yes, you played the race card, don't deny it. I just call'em as I see'em. ;)

Sotomayer ain't 1/2 what the paranoid B**** Napolitano is. She is even more stupid than than crazy paranoid Napolitano.

gotta go
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:11 pm

You have to be a race in order to play the race card. White people don't have a race. By definition white people can't play the race card. ;)
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts