The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Michael Jackson Tribute....

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby AmandaAshtar » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Hello Everyone: I wanted to share a little tribute. I LOVED Michael Jackson. He was extremely talented. My favorite song he did is "Thriller" Michael did alot and will always be remembered. He left behind quite a music legacy being the King of Pop. Here's to Michael!
Attachments
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (3.38 KiB) Viewed 711 times
thrillerera116.jpg
thrillerera116.jpg (30.98 KiB) Viewed 711 times
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!
AmandaAshtar

Postby Questioner101 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Guess 5 days of TV coverage just isn't enough....(If I hear Billy Jean one more time!!!)
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:55 pm

Questioner101 wrote:Guess 5 days of TV coverage just isn't enough....(If I hear Billy Jean one more time!!!)

You can never hear Billie Jean enough times.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Questioner101 wrote:Guess 5 days of TV coverage just isn't enough....(If I hear Billy Jean one more time!!!)

this should fix it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNURbR1P ... -fresh+div

That is what you call an intro. 8-)

South of heven:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwLtTa2trRs

8-)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby AmandaAshtar » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Hi All: Well, I was shocked to hear of his death, I had to post something sorry for all who isn't a Michael Jackson fan, I pretty much grew up with his music and brothers "The Jackson 5." I LOVE Thriller! I can't help but keep saying it. Just wanted to put my two cents in :mrgreen:
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!
AmandaAshtar

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Lots of people feel the way you do Amanda, don't pay attention to some of the comments here, your post it just fine.
greeney2

Postby AmandaAshtar » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:32 am

Thankyou Greeney2: That was from my heart. I know his death shocked everyone. I'm bummed too. It was his time I guess be with God. I'm glad he is a peace now.

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!
AmandaAshtar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:52 am

Enjoying Entertainment is one thing but this is going a bit far, but does go far to explain a few things.

Grieving Jackson Fans 'Commit Suicide'

Gary Taylor, president and owner of MJJcommunity.com, said he understood the tragedies had mostly taken place outside of the UK but he believed one may have been British.

"I know there has been an increase, I now believe the figure is 12. I believe there may have been one Briton who has taken their life," he said.

"It is a serious situation that these people are going through but Michael Jackson would never want this. He would want them to live."

Jesse Jackson, a friend of the singer, has recorded a YouTube film on the site urging fans not to "self destruct"

If you can't deal with reality, and accept things for what they are. then I strong;y urge you to seek professional help. Most all of these people knew Jackson from a distance through whatever drew them to him, none knew him personally accept those closest to him, family, friends, handlers.

To kill yourself over his death certainly further tarnishes an already fragile legacy. It's a shame, a damn shame that people allow themselves to be controlled to this degree simply because they themselves are missing something in their own lives.

Personally I'm glad he's not here to witness the cowardice acts of suicide, let alone shake down Jesse biding his two cents worth in an ever pressing need for that limelight.

Very sad.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090629/ten ... 3eada.html

Those are some fans, don't ya think!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Questioner101 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:36 am

Kids weren't his or Rowe's she "surrogated" herself...so he could have children to privately abuse.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/michael-j ... -in-vitro/
Questioner101

Postby Questioner101 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:53 am

Questioner101

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts