The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Situation in Zimbabwe…

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:02 am

Edit: Sorry I was writing Rhodesia rather than Zimbabwe and I can’t be bothered to go back and change it. It’s the same place but it changed it name in the 60’s. Don’t ask why I still call it Rhodesia, I just do; my father was only just going to school when it changed it name I think. This turns into the mother of all rants as well.

Rhodesia has been falling apart for years. In the last few years the situation has gone from bad to worse. You’re all sitting there going on and on about Iran and it really beginning to piss me off! Open you’re eyes:

At the time of its introduction, the Zimbabwean dollar was worth more than the U.S. dollar, with ZWD 1 = USD 1.47. However, the currency's value eroded rapidly over the years. On 26 July 2006, the parallel market value of the Zimbabwean dollar fell to one million to the British pound

Meaning they’ve gone from being the third richest county in Africa to being one of the poorest in the world.

The Third Zimbabwean dollar (ZWR) Equivalent to 1010 ZWN, 1013 ZWD Denominations $1 to $10 to the power of 14

$10 to the power of 14 = $10,000,000,000,000,00.00 if I’m not mistaken. That is unreal. :shock:

They’ve got rid of the Third Rhodesian dollar now and they’ve now started with a fourth but they’ve cut 12 zeros of the end. I don’t know why to be honest but they have.

Kids less than nine-years-old are being forced into prostitution just to get food and yet you’re sitting there thinking Iran is terrible. (F_ing) wake UP!

How are human rights going then, it can’t be as bad surly?

Zimbabwe army 'runs diamond mine'

Local villagers who do not co-operate with the military are beaten and tortured, the US-based group says.

Well…F***…it’s not good all round for them is it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8120931.stm

Now take a good look at yourself. Iran, this Perez Hilton bloke, this BS with Miss U.S.A and the likes. It’s all crap. You people who have a go at your president because of your `freedoms` are being taken away because you can’t go out and buy an automatic cannon.

The British government are really no helping matter because instead of helping they’re throwing money at them. Now I know that our government is incredibly stupid, (G. Bush stupid ;) :lol: ), but even they must realize that if you throw wood onto a fire it’s going to burn more.

They’re giving Rhodesia an extra £5 million this year witch brings it to a total of £65 million. They’re just giving it away, it’s not a lone, it’s a donation (or as they like to call it `foreign aid`). If they think any of that is getting down to the people then they need to have their heads looked at.

How much money is the world giving to Rhodesia? I bet you none of it is getting down to the people. :x :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:07 am

Why did we invade Iraq? First off it was something to do with WMD, now I think the party line is `to free the people of an oppressive tyrant` :roll: :

A Zimbabwean mother and daughter are still too afraid to return home after being abducted and repeatedly raped by militiamen from President Robert Mugabe's Zanu-PF party a year ago.

She told her attackers that the youngest of her two children was just 13, but even that did not save the girl.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8077533.stm

Well we were quick enough to jump into Iraq because of lies, but yet we can’t act of facts. It’s amazing the state of this ball-less world in witch we live in isn’t it?

Zimbabwe's unemployment rate hits 94 per cent

"At close of 2008, only six per cent of the population was formally employed, down from 30 per cent in 2003," said a report from the UN's Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA).

Out of the country's 12 million people, only 480,000 have formal jobs, down from 3.6 million in 2003, the report said.

"The most obvious indicator of the current decline is the staggering inflation rate," last estimated at 231 million per cent in July, it said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/wo ... 80519.html

That’s something else. Does Rhodesia count as a county anymore? It’s like it being ran as a hobbies by some blokes in their shed. I don’t think any county in the world is as bad as Rhodesia is at this moment and I don’t think any country will ever be as bad as this either again.

It’s truly amazing how people sit there going on about Iran as if it’s a big deal. Iran has it good. :roll:

We have a trade embargo against Cuba because they’re commies (that’s what it boils down to ;) ), yet nothing against Rhodesia, a country tearing itself apart.

I think I’m right in saying it’s because the Chinese are backing Robert Mugabe. The Chinese are selling them guns and weapons to kill each other with yet we’re standing by just watching them. Even worse, we’re giving them money to buy arms from the Chinese.

Talking of Robert Mugabe lets look at him now:

He was the one without any hatred for the white man. He hated the system but he bore no grudges. He was like a breath of fresh air. My kind of man. He very quickly became my friend. And he would come to my house.

I first noticed a change in him soon after the referendum on our constitution in 2000, which was rejected by Zimbabweans.

He was now angry. He believed white Zimbabweans had influenced black Zimbabweans to reject his constitution.

Ironic isn’t it?

There's more to come. I'm going to do something else for a while now so I can cool off a little. :x :(
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:41 am

In a nutshell, what would you say is the reason Rhodesia/Zimbabwe went tits-up?
mael

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:55 am

Because nut job went mental.

And because blacks run it, I’ll say it for you. ;) :)

I don’t think it has anything to do with the mans colour, personally, I just think it’s because he’s racist (yes, blacks can be racist as well).

But this wasn’t so much a debate about `why` but rather to make people see it. It’s sad that people care more about a Pop star (that’s all Jackson was people) that they’ll never meet, that never had a real impact on the world and that is only one person. Jackson is one man, the same as you and me, why do people care so much that he died. There are more important things in the world.

And Iran, they’re going on about it as if it’s the end of the world as we know it, Iran is a much better place than Rhodesia.

I had a feeling it would be you to reply to this first. :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Jackson is one man, the same as you and me, why do people care so much that he died. There are more important things in the world.

I agree.

It's that way for a reason though Lash.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:24 pm

What reason is that then? people are morons and can’t live without being told there’s someone better than them? :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby evutch » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:48 pm

comon lash..
jeez, you're in a bit of angst over all this..
of course people think some are better..
some ARE..
they are lucky and DO btter..
hard work, the luck of the draw..
and money..
it happens..
life isn't fair..
as far as Rhodesia..
hey, when i was living over there..
it fed half of africa..
could again..
same as ethiopia, or south africa..
and kenya..

africa is one of the richest in resourses places there is..
BUT, to be truthful..
the do-gooders kicked out the whites, so that the natives "could be free"..
bad move.
it doesn't work that way..

the whites were the driving force in resourse developement, and strangely, conservation..
saving the richness of the continent.
everyone benefitted..
but, idiots thought without the whites, all the riches would go to the oppressed blacks..
bad idea..
it didn't work out that way.
all of them fell.
the chinese are now moving in.
"rescueing " them..
we've seen what the russian "rescue" did before..
it doesn't work.

the ONLY thing that will save them, is recolonialising.

and that won't happen.

so, what is lost, is gone.

never to come back.

oh well.
evutch

Postby mael » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:12 am

Quite right Evutch.

Best thing is to see it desn't happen in your neck of the woods.

And in case anyone hasn't looked, it is already happening and almost complete in most places where Whites used to take care of things.

No good news I'm afraid.

The best you can do is like the Whites did in Africa when they fortified their homes and property. But those folk got picked-off one-by one using mob violence or government troops.

White man - you are targeted for termination. When you wake up you'll know what to do. But I think you'll still be asleep when you get that bullet in your brain by some minawtie lowlife who has been conned into believing you are the cause of his opweshe .. ...oppreshon ...awpreshu uh ...problems.

The Jews by the way are doing just fine in Africa. They control the resources like the diamond mines and the gold mines. The Jews are happily the owners and the Blacks are worked-to death making a profit for their masters as their country is stripped of it's natural wealth.

One hopes the Blacks get wise and kill them instead of the Whites who have looked after them up until recently. But again there is no reason to believe they will come to this conclusion as one can't use rationalism and logic to make a point to people with brains which can't process the information.
mael

Postby Aquatank » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:52 am

Lashmar
The common problem for all Africa is exploitation by non-African nations which leads to abuse by power hungry African groups and individuals. That continent has many natural resources outsiders want, but instead of helping create viable conditions for Africans they basically exploit the nations into poverty, like China's overfishing and natural gas exploitation of Tanzania. Admittedly someplaces like Rhodesia are worse than others due to the brutality of various factions. Basically outsiders have made a mess of Africa and we outsiders need to help clean up the mess to make self sustaining healthy nation. To do this the exploitation must stop, and economies must be redirected to reestablishing viable domestic production, trade, and services. It probably helps to go to a hard currency that has gold or silver backing instead of using fiat 7 credit, fiat & credit like the USA is using and 1920s Germany used is only trouble in the long run.

IMO three of the main issues continent wide that need to be addressed are clean drinking water, good hygiene (this includes medical needs IMO), and food not always in that order but those are the most important and they are followed quickly with finding ways of establishing viable livelihoods that focus on domestic needs for self sustaining economies. Then cultural damaging influences like conspicous consumption (found largely in imitating corrupted Western ideals found in our media) which leads to power hungry individuals can be addressed.
Aquatank

Postby mael » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:11 am

Aquatank wrote:Lashmar
The common problem for all Africa is exploitation by non-African nations which leads to abuse by power hungry African groups and individuals.

* ie those Jews who continue to own those mines.

* And if you think about it what you are saying is bloody reddiquyoolarse because the Africans didn't and probably still don't know what useful things are in their continent. They had enough wood and stones and they couldn't even invent a wheel fer chrissakes.

* Blacks who know some of the value of what their continent has are the likes of Mugabe, who think they can just wave a magic wand and all the gold and jewels just materialise in thin air! They have killed or dispossessed most of the Whites who made the machines and now it's being maintained by Africans with Chinese overseers.

That continent has many natural resources outsiders want, but instead of helping create viable conditions for Africans they basically exploit the nations into poverty, like China's overfishing and natural gas exploitation of Tanzania.

* You are just paraphrasing what I wrote, but you aren't looking in the right direction on purpose.

Admittedly someplaces like Rhodesia are worse than others due to the brutality of various factions.

* Just one faction actually and as you well know.

Basically outsiders have made a mess of Africa and we outsiders need to help clean up the mess to make self sustaining healthy nation.

* Go for it! Go and help those savages who massacred the useful paople and have only themselves to blame for the mess they are in.

To do this the exploitation must stop, and economies must be redirected to reestablishing viable domestic production, trade, and services.

* Well the Whites weren't doing it in the first place and they certainly aren't in any position to exploit them now, so who is it who are ripping them off? The Jews and their new coolies from China to do their bidding.

It probably helps to go to a hard currency that has gold or silver backing instead of using fiat 7 credit, fiat & credit like the USA is using and 1920s Germany used is only trouble in the long run.

* Past bedtime, is it?

IMO three of the main issues continent wide that need to be addressed are clean drinking water, good hygiene (this includes medical needs IMO), and food not always in that order but those are the most important and they are followed quickly with finding ways of establishing viable livelihoods that focus on domestic needs for self sustaining economies. Then cultural damaging influences like conspicous consumption (found largely in imitating corrupted Western ideals found in our media) which leads to power hungry individuals can be addressed.

* All provided in unlimited quantities by the Whites who made the country civilised and who are now rotting in prisons or being picked-off by bands of roving negroes who like to rape, torture and then kill them.
mael

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts