The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

And you all thought Homeland Security and Bush was Bad!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:09 am

I'd hate to see your scores for Truman or Eisenhouer.
greeney2

Postby Aquatank » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:08 am

I'd have to think about it more, as is that which I opinioned isn't quite hard enough for me just a guess. To really get at something like that would mean have some kind of scoring system sheet. I used to try to do that with trying to rate a woman's beauty from 1-10 and then average out all the different results from the beauty to her nosem to her intelligence to her heart and personality and came up with lots of 7.5s and 8s. There weren't any negative numbers in that as in this.

I will say this though regarding the evil of national leaders, nearly all national leaders (except those who do not want leadership and just happened to get it by accident of birth) would probably start out as a 0 on the scale. The reasoning is simple being a national leader forces you to make hard choices many of which adversely effect somebody who you end up thinking of purely as a number and if you do know of the adversely affected personaly it might be worse personally. Thusly the nature of the post is intrinsically evil to begin with, to seek such a post knowing the damage one will cause even inadvertantly means a loss of innocence and at least a touch of evil in the form of lack of heart. When you get down to it no one will rate a -10 and its unlikely few if any will rate a 10 (even I have fired people, thusly ruined a livelihood, that alone may be reason enough to get positively evil numbers added to my score) but anyone from a governor to a dictator will probably rate a 0 when elected and there afterwards. So it really needs a scoring system and then use the scoring system in questionaire form to get a large enough sample of opinions to narrow down the results, after all my unscored opinion isn't the end all say in such matters.
Aquatank

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Teddy Roosevelt = -11.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby CodeBlack » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Hitler and Stalin should be considered 10's.

On the Evil Scale IMO:
Kennedy 3
Johnson 6
Nixon 5
Ford 3
Carter 3
Reagan 2
Bush 41 3
Clinton 5
Bush 43 3
Obama 7
FDR 5
Truman 4
Ike 2

Now lets do the stupid scale: 1 being smart (for a politician) and 10 being stupid:
Kennedy 4
Johnson 7
Nixon 4
Ford 5
Carter 7
Reagan 2
Bush 41 5
Clinton 5
Bush 43 5
Obama 8
FDR 7

Totals: Lower is Better:
Kennedy 7
Johnson 13
Nixon 9
Ford 8
Carter 10
Reagan 4
Bush 41 8
Clinton 10
Bush 43 8
Obama 15
FDR 12
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Aquatank » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Codeblack
I disagree with your assessment that Hitler and Stalin are 10s on the Evil scale. Sometimes numbers of kills don't equal most evil, after all the victor in a war usually has the most kills such things need scoring as I pointed out.

There are two reasons why Hitler & Stalin aren't 10s

1) There have been other people far more evil. (If you don't know about them folks you need to start studying world history more. Example: who was the NSDAP's most Evil Hitler or Goebels? Or if some of you are delusional holocaust deniers Hitler would likely rate far lower & less evil than Stalin in your opinions.)

2) Someone will surpass all the worst evil again, eventually.

Like I said such rating really needs a strong scoring system.
Aquatank

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:34 pm

greeney2 wrote:
When was the last time that Iran started a war?

1979 they invaded the US embassy.

Thought that was terrorists...

but this is the government of Iran, who you all say, poses no threats to the USA or Isreal.

lol
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:33 am

I just think about all the times people called Bush a Hitler, but this is the government of Iran, who you all say, poses no threats to the USA or Isreal. What do you think they would do to Jews and Americans inside Iran, if they will excute their own for speaking out. This should make a few people ashamed to be thinking you are oppressed in the USA. Or worried that the military helped out during a mass murder spree in Alabama.

Either you've finally lost your marbles, or you're making some sort of ill joke at the expense of literally hundreds killed and many many more wounded and damaged.

How in the hell you can justify, much less compare what happened in Alabama to what is currently going on in Iran is completely and totally beyond ANY normal reason. You're obviously obsessed. or may possessed, something for sure. WTF~~Grade school analogy served up from the usual sources, just like the MSM does to the sheep. For Christs sake, comparing the above in an attempt to justify ANYTHING within the US is truly a shameful act, disgraceful, and just ridiculous.

What's next: Gonna try to tell everyone that dropping bombs on innocent civilians in Iraq is far worse than RIOT POLICE keeping your college kids in line after the Lakers win by pepper spray, batons, and, tasers.~~WT HOLY F, How about the same for demonstrators or is it PROTESTERS~~ :shock:

Go ahead just step across this line " I dare, no,--I double dawg dare you " :lol: :lol:

Holy smokes. Here: Have a look and keep it real for once, just once.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:41 am

Either you've finally lost your marbles, or you're making some sort of ill joke at the expense of literally hundreds killed and many many more wounded and damaged.

How in the hell you can justify, much less compare what happened in Alabama to what is currently going on in Iran is completely and totally beyond ANY normal reason.

Off on another tangent again Cole? When did I compare Iran to Alabama? I don't think you read very close or digest what anyone else ever says. You are usually half cocked, telling someone off, like this. Its about the imagined oppressive right you think Bush took from you, and seeing what real oppression is.

than RIOT POLICE keeping your college kids in line after the Lakers win by pepper spray, batons, and, tasers.

Thats your perception of reality Cole! Delusional, just like what a big man you would be, at that New York golf tournament. College kids being battered by roit police is what you see, and oppressive violations of federal law is all you see in Alabama. Maybe you didn't see the same college kids as we all saw, who were dressed up like gang members, all storming into a stores and taking anything the wanted to with the clerks defencless. The same ones vandalizing, looting and damaging whatever they wanted, damaging cars and property.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:04 am

Was it the Iranian military that seized the embassy or was it a group of individuals in Iran?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts