The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

BAD Michael Jackson Jokes

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:50 pm

He's dead, but he's been dead for a while now.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Well 2000 years now isn't it. ;) :oops: :lol:

Point still stands though, although I see your point as well. :) :(
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby evutch » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:59 pm

thank you for ALL the MJ jokes..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :mrgreen:

those are great..
there's more to come i'm sure..
hey, it's waht a transgendered turned white with a new nose child molester gets when he dies..

the buggerer DID make some people rich however..

so, i guess he's a good example of something..
to someone..
somewhere..
evutch

Postby rath » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:49 pm

chiselray wrote:In really bad taste..
rumours and slander always are

Comon chiselray lighten up man.

The guy was Crazy & furthermore.

Q: What do you do if Michael Jackson is drowning?
A: Throw him a buoy !!

that is funny as hell.

Were were you & your outcry when South Park made jokes of Steve Irwin.

or when Heath Ledger Died.

Heath Ledger Jokes:

He was apparently scheduled to have a massage in his apartment this afternoon. Guess he didn’t get the happy ending.

whats black and white and hungry? heath ledgers cat

Words last overheard in Heath Ledgers apartment?“let’s massage some life into those stiff legs”

They say he is a good actor but Heath Ledger’s last performance was a little hard to swallow.

He thought about jumping off the building but realised no-one was interested in seeing Brokeback again.

The ledger reads:
Batman 1
Joker 0

How can Batman defeat the Joker? With a handful of sleeping pills.

Word is he was depressed. I guess he took “10 things I hate about you” a little too seriously…..

For sale: One spare ticket to the Batman premiere.
rath

Postby rath » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:27 pm

chiselray wrote:btw anything said at this time is in bad taste,that whole post was in bad taste,

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Harden up would you.

Michael Jackson's whole life was in bad taste.

chiselray wrote:When your relations die,i will make the same slanderous remark about them,whether its true or not...I wait for the day..

if i were you Chiselray, id be very careful if i were you.

Defending a pedophile online in an open forum could land you in a heap of trouble.

i hope your not useing your home computer.

'Jackson's children aren't his', ex wife Deborah Rowe says

Michael Jackson's eldest children face years of poverty, media scrutiny &
an uncertain, bizarre future after their mother and his former wife Deborah Rowe reportedly confessed he is not their father.

It's been reported Rowe, the mother of Prince, 12, and Paris, 11, told News of the World she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous donor.

It's also claimed she told how, despite Jackson's death, she does not want custody of the children and never expected to see them again.

It means Prince and Paris may now face a doubtful future, effectively without parents and the subject of a fight to find them a permanent and stable family home.

Rowe, who met Jackson when she was a receptionist at a Beverly Hills dermatology clinic where he regularly went for skin treatments, said that when she married Jackson, he was lonely but wanted children and she offered to have his babies.

Rowe - who claims Jackson wanted little to do with her after she had her second child - said she was "impregnated" like one of the thoroughbred mares she now keeps on her property, adding: "I was just the vessel. It wasn't Michael's sperm.

"I got paid for it, and I've moved on. I know I will never see my children again."

Fifty-year-old Rowe, who was divorced from Jackson after three years, also said they never had sex during the marriage.

Jackson's 'tragic joke'

Prince Michael Jackson stood "in a trance" as his father's personal physician tried to revive him.

"The horror of it all is that Prince thought his dad was just being his dad and clowning, but it was real, and he watched as they worked on him," Jackson family biographer Stacy Brown told the New York Post.

Meanwhile, in other news about the star, it has been revealed his oldest son thought his dying father was play-acting when he collapsed on the living room floor.

Nanny breaks silence

And Michael Jackson's former nanny has broken her long-held silence on the king of pop and his family.

In shock new revelations, the woman closest to him has said the first call she received from Jackson's family in the hours after he died was a demand for hidden cash that the relative was searching for.

Jackson's long-time nanny Grace Rwaramba, who was in London when he died of a heart attack on Friday, said in an interview that as she prepared to board a plane to fly home and comfort the orphaned kids Grace got the call from one of the Jackson family which shocked her to the core.

'No painkiller' before' Jacko death

In other developments, a lawyer for Michael Jackson's doctor says reports that the physician injected the star with a powerful painkiller before his death are "absolutely false", the Los Angeles Times reported.

"There was no Demerol. No OxyContin," Edward Chernoff, an attorney for doctor Conrad Murray, was quoted in the Times.

Dr Murray's role in Jackson's death has been the subject of scrutiny from members of the pop star's family.

Mr Chernoff said Jackson "wasn't breathing" and that Dr Murray "checked for a pulse".

"There was a weak pulse in his femoral artery. He started administering CPR."
rath

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:34 am

Do we know if he’s going to be buried or melted down…sorry cremated. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts