The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Read and guess who it is!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:08 pm

WHO AM I...

I was born in one country, raised in another. My father was born in another country. I was not his only child. He fathered several children with numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me. My mother died at an early age from cancer.

Later in life, questions arose over my real name.

My birth records were sketchy and no one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs & didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up.. It was clear to those who read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.

I became active in local politics in my 30's then with help behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for
national office in my 40s. They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything. That reinforced my conceit.

I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization.. Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.

I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances. This bolstered my ego.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy. I was very critical of my country in the last war and
seized every opportunity to bash my country.

But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's economy. I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better and every poor person would be fed & housed for free.

I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess. It was the free market, banks & corporations. I decided to start making citizens hate them and if they were envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.

I called mine "A People's Campaign" and that sounded good to all people.

I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics & was able to gain widespread popular support.

I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope' , together we could change our country and the world.

So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities" like the Jews. My true views were not widely known & I needed to keep them unknown, until after I became my nation's leader.

I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with.

I'm glad they didn't. Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And the world learned the truth.

*Who am I? *

(GUESS and then SCROLL DOWN)

ADOLF HITLER

WHO WERE YOU THINKING OF?
Scary isn't it?
greeney2

Postby Rob72 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:57 pm

WHO WERE YOU THINKING OF?

Hitler... That's old, and is used EVERY TIME someone wants to attempt dragging a politician through the mud... And each time, that person NEVER commits to atrocities Hitler committed.

You forgot to mention Hitler was a vegetarian and animal lover also, that's usually in there too.
Rob72

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:17 pm

N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Rob72 wrote:And each time, that person NEVER commits to atrocities Hitler committed.

The night is young.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Rob72 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:42 pm

CodeBlack wrote:
Rob72 wrote:And each time, that person NEVER commits to atrocities Hitler committed.

The night is young.

Never heard that insinuation before either... If I was to believe all the nonsense people spew on politicians they don't like, Bush would have declared himself Supreme Chancellor 3 or 4 years ago. Bush was compared to Hitler also for 8 years, and the person that started this thread spent 8 years calling all those people nuts.

I'll bookmark this thread, and we'll see who is right by 2012.

I wonder where Wyatt is...
Rob72

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:44 pm

No wonder he believed he was sent by some God :lol: :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Nesaie » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:50 pm

So what was Hitler's original religion before he converted to christianity?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:01 am

Noplace in the artical does it compare anyone. all it says is guess who you think it is from the story you read.
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:27 am

OK,

So, what was Hitler's first religion? Before he converted to Christianity?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby chiselray » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:34 am

nesaie is stuck in a religious woe ,every topic takes a right-left turn towards religion. :lol:

It is funny ,well kinda...
chiselray

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts