The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Am I the only person in America

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby jwebb » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:22 pm

if the US gets in to some kind of war with North Korea, US will be in some deep sh*t. i am sure that most of you will disagree with me, but either way, it is the truth and will not change the fact that they are like robots and hardcore.
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
User avatar
jwebb
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:19 am
Location: Atlanta

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:29 pm

jwebb wrote:if the US gets in to some kind of war with North Korea, US will be in some deep sh*t. i am sure that most of you will disagree with me, but either way, it is the truth and will not change the fact that they are like robots and hardcore.


Please.

We might be a bit on the dull side, but we know better than to just jump into a jungle environment guns blazing with no plan. If anything we'll just bomb them to s**t, and with any luck they'll do something beforehand that is completely against UN protocol, so the rest of the countries will have no choice but to saddle up as well or risk showing that they can't actually act when the time calls.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3240
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Wow, wow, wow....

I missed this, that's interesting...

In a crappy kind of way of course.

So NK has threatened the US with nuclear weapons... That's an interesting development, now isn't it?

Do we know if they have delivery systems?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:32 am

And I have NW in my ass... :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:18 am

Wing-Zero wrote:We might be a bit on the dull side, but we know better than to just jump into a jungle environment guns blazing with no plan. If anything we'll just bomb them to s**t, and with any luck they'll do something beforehand that is completely against UN protocol, so the rest of the countries will have no choice but to saddle up as well or risk showing that they can't actually act when the time calls.


Didn’t you do that already? Vietnam comes to mind.

Crap films came out of that war I tell you now. Not like us with our WWII film either, your films are all miserable, fine The Dam Busters were dropping like flies but they were still laughing and joking about it weren’t they. :lol: :lol:




G2. Didn't NK fire a missile that his Alaska sometime last year? :?
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:49 am

Lashmar wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:We might be a bit on the dull side, but we know better than to just jump into a jungle environment guns blazing with no plan. If anything we'll just bomb them to s**t, and with any luck they'll do something beforehand that is completely against UN protocol, so the rest of the countries will have no choice but to saddle up as well or risk showing that they can't actually act when the time calls.


Didn’t you do that already? Vietnam comes to mind.

Crap films came out of that war I tell you now. Not like us with our WWII film either, your films are all miserable, fine The Dam Busters were dropping like flies but they were still laughing and joking about it weren’t they. :lol: :lol:




G2. Didn't NK fire a missile that his Alaska sometime last year? :?


o rly?

Full Metal Jacket, Apocalypse Now, The Deer Hunter, and Platoon were all crap movies?

Educate us more o' master of film!

Incidentally, we learned our lesson with Vietnam, which is the basis for my argument. We're not going to go into another war unless we're damn sure the rest of the world is actually going to have our back.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3240
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:55 am

Your films weren't chipper like our films though were they. ;)

`you only sing when your winning` :D :lol: :lol:


`war's hell but not when you're winning right mate` :lol:



Incidentally, we learned our lesson with Vietnam, which is the basis for my argument. We're not going to go into another war unless we're damn sure the rest of the world is actually going to have our back.


Iraq? ;) :lol: :lol:

Somalia? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:02 am

Lashmar wrote:Iraq? ;) :lol: :lol:

Somalia? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Just because I refuse to let you take this one, 1) I had a big thing planned out for reasoning Iraq in there but I forgot, and 2) what, like pirates?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3240
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:09 am

Black hawk down was Somalia wasn't it? :?
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:18 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
Lashmar wrote:Iraq? ;) :lol: :lol:

Somalia? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Just because I refuse to let you take this one, 1) I had a big thing planned out for reasoning Iraq in there but I forgot, and 2) what, like pirates?


2-0 to me? :) :D
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests