The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Farrah Fawcett passes

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:18 pm

The News if very fickle. The kill a story the second the next biggest one comes up. I remember very well when the Chandra Levi case was big news, she was missing and the California congressmen was daily news about her missing and possible affair. Than the Scott Peterson story broke, and that dropped almost any further coverage of the Chandra Levi case. I recall the same kind of thing with the story in Aruba, when something bigger broke.
greeney2

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:14 pm

MJ is only going to be interesting to his fans. Everyone else is thinking Mr. Potato Head got fried. I'd trade 100 MJs for one Farrah. But she was kinda kookoo. I think I could overlook that. She had a drug prob in the early 90's which killed her career or maybe the other way around. That got transferred to her kid. She didn't want to be married because of the 6 million dollar man thing. Still no one talking about the UCLA mess, except me. Hollywood chewed up and spit out another one. :roll:

There should be a honkey tonk song about her.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:21 pm

CodeBlack wrote:MJ is only going to be interesting to his fans. Everyone else is thinking Mr. Potato Head got fried. I'd trade 100 MJs for one Farrah. But she was kinda kookoo. I think I could overlook that. She had a drug prob in the early 90's which killed her career or maybe the other way around. That got transferred to her kid. She didn't want to be married because of the 6 million dollar man thing. Still no one talking about the UCLA mess, except me. Hollywood chewed up and spit out another one. :roll:

There should be a honkey tonk song about her.

You really have no idea just how big Michael Jackson was, do you? People ALL know Michael Jackson. They all KNOW the moonwalk, and they all know his songs. Billie Jean, Thriller, Beat It, Smooth Criminal... it's a world-wide knowledge.

Farrah meets your definition much more, with only her real fans knowing who she is and what she did.

Jackson is to pop what Elvis is to rock.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:09 pm

I know better than to argue with a fan, especially a fan of MJ. Farrah was an icon. The younger generation may not know much about her because she hasn't done anything in a long time, and her career never really reached criticality for reasons unknown. People over the age of 10 in the late 70's remember Farrah though. I had a friend who had her famous life size poster. I wish I had that poster now.

MJ kept himself in the limelight, sometimes by force, sometimes by weird behavior with children, so younger people are more familiar with him. Any 40 year old man who sleeps with other people's children is a weirdo.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:21 pm

CodeBlack wrote:I know better than to argue with a fan, especially a fan of MJ. Farrah was an icon. The younger generation may not know much about her because she hasn't done anything in a long time, and her career never really reached criticality for reasons unknown. People over the age of 10 in the late 70's remember Farrah though. I had a friend who had her famous life size poster. I wish I had that poster now.

MJ kept himself in the limelight, sometimes by force, sometimes by weird behavior with children, so younger people are more familiar with him. Any 40 year old man who sleeps with other people's children is a weirdo.

No doubt. I'm just saying in terms of icon status, Michael Jackson won that race.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby chiselray » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:33 am

what a week the world is having...very sad indeed
chiselray

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:24 am

I still have that poster somewhere CB ... :lol:

The one with her in the red bathing suit. what a babe, too bad she got out shined by the pedophile.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:23 am

jwebb wrote:
BloodStone wrote:She'll never know how many times I had her.

wtf does that mean.

Simply means you should listen when someone calls a spade a spade! ;) The above speaks for itself~~" LOUDLY "

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:13 am

The almighty cole must be above fantasies as well... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You must get tired of being so normal all the time.... :lol:

I have always called a spade a spade. I don't know why my statement speaks sooooo loudly to you? :roll:

Now go find Elvis ..... add MJ to the list too, cause I'm sure you are already piecing together the puzzle of how it was faked , and he is sitting with Elvis somewhere waiting to take over the world with the help of the NWO.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:35 am

I've never had to imagine a woman Stoner, there's a very good reason for that. Like I said it speaks volumes about you and your low level of self esteem. Keep throwing the insults everyone here knows it's all that you have left in your bag. Aren't you a bit old to be acting " LIKE A TEENAGER "

Don't forget to dim the lights now Stoner :lol: :lol:

Have a great weekend everyone, you too Stoner, and don;t say I never give you anything! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts