The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Perez Hilton punched calling person "faggot"!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:08 am

Lets hear from all the Gay rights people on this one. Pandasex, Tiarra, Aquarian, lets start out by saying even Perez should not be punched in the face and no namecalling should result in violence, however what about his gay slur use of calling him a "faggot"?

What price did Miss California pay jsut for expressing a view of Marrige being between a man and woman, she never said a detremental word about gays? Who was behind her demise? Perez Hilton just did the cardinal sin of acts using this kind of term. It rates right up with the use of the "N" word, or Don Imus "Knappy headed ho", or Mel Gibsons rant about "Jews", or Al Campanis stating "blacks were not smart enough to manage baseball". Michael Richards insodent. What price did they all pay?

Perez Hilton is a judge of the Miss USA contest and professes a standard of equality to everyone. He is employed by Donald Trump, and under some kind of contract I'm sure to maintain some reasonable standard of behavior reflecting on those pagents. He also held himself out as an advocate for gays, so what did that language do to serve them? Where are the gay rights activists denouning Perez Hilton. I don't advocate any violence, but Hilton wouldn't be the first person who's mouth got him punched out in a bar. Hard to feel real sorry for him crying like a baby in interviews.

Should he get fired, just like the others? Yes definatly! I'd say can his ass for that, but I'd fire him just for acting like a crybaby sissy, taunting someone until he got punched for it. If you don't want trouble, you don't stick your face near a fist willing to shut your mouth. He instigated trouble, and thats how bar room brawls start, and he got it. Suck it up Perez, you asked for it and got it! Now for using the gay slur, I hope Donald Trump tells you "YOUR FIRED"!

Perez Hilton says he was punched by Peas' manager
AP, Jun 22, 2009 12:00 pm PDT

Police have charged the tour manager of the Black Eyed Peas with assault after he allegedly gave celebrity blogger Perez Hilton a black eye outside a Toronto nightclub.Hilton said he got into an argument with band members Fergie and will.i.am at the Cobra nightclub early Monday morning and was punched outside by Polo Molina, the band's tour manager. They were at the club following a Sunday night video awards show.
Molina turned himself in and has been charged with assaulting Hilton, Toronto Police Constable Tony Vella said. Molina is due in court Aug. 5.

Hilton, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, complained about the incident on the microblogging site Twitter. He tweeted at 4 a.m.: "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."Hilton, who is openly gay, said in interview with The Associated Press that he called will.i.am a "faggot," a gay slur, inside the club after the musician told the blogger not to write about his band on his Web site."He was like 'You need to respect me.' He was in my face. He was obviously trying to intimidate me and scare me," Hilton said. "I was like 'I don't need to respect you. I don't respect you and I did say this, and I knew that it would be the worst thing I could possibly say to him because he was acting the way he was. I said 'You know what, I don't respect you and you're gay and stop being such a faggot.'"
Hilton, who was at the club with Lady Gaga, said he then left the club and was punched from behind. The pop stars and the blogger were among celebrities in Toronto for the MuchMusic Video Awards on Sunday night.
greeney2

Postby Aquarian » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:16 am

Perez Hilton should be shamed by the gay community, of course. We're talking about the same individual who is willing to post compromising photos to one of the gay community's up-and-coming gay leaders (winner of Academy Award Dustin Lance Black). Also, Greeney, I don't think you've heard that one of the nation's largest/leading gay rights organizations, GLAAD (Gays and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) has spoken out against Perez Hilton's use of an anti-gay slur:

Rashad Robinson, Senior Director of Media Programs at GLAAD: “These are vulgar anti-gay slurs that feed a climate of hatred and intolerance toward our community. For someone in our own community to use it to attack another person by saying that it is, quote, ‘The worst possible thing that thug would ever want to hear,’ is incredibly dangerous. It legitimizes use of a slur that is often linked to violence against our community. And it sends a message that it is OK to attempt to dehumanize people by exploiting anti-gay attitudes. We have reached out to Hilton and asked him to apologize for promoting this anti-gay slur and we would ask media outlets to avoid repetition of the slur in their coverage of this story.”

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/06/23 ... ton-glaad/
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:45 am

No, I didn't hear this, but why are they not shunning him totally only asking for an apology, and not demanding he be fired, from any jobs where this issue is a conflict. That is what all these others mentions got right away. I don;t know what groups Hilton is spokeman for or part of, but I certainly think the USA pagant is now a direct conflict, considering the Miss California insodent. He should be fired!

Beleive it of not Aquarian, as much as we have argued over the gay issues, I am not an advocate on gay bashing or violence, and use of terms like this against them, even if it comes from a gay person. I also believe Perez getting punched for instigating a bar room confrontation, brings out his true colors of nastyness, but this time he got himself into fight. That comes with the territory of acting stupid in a bar, and not the same thing as violence against gays. When you ask for it, don't cry when you get it, suck it up when you get your own ass kicked.
greeney2

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:43 pm

He's a cry baby. That guy should have knocked his teeth out.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Questioner101 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Perez Hilton reminds me of Glenn Beck....only doing crap for "entertainment purposes"....they're just as bad as Rush.
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Ah, so calling someone a faggot exclusively means that you're calling them gay now?

I need more post-it notes...
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:33 am

Personally I would kick him out because he is a crybaby and and ***hole... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only thing he does is making gays look worse.
GLAAD, kick him out and isolate that...thing...NOW! :evil: :twisted:

I hope Donald Trump tells you "YOUR FIRED"!

Nice one :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby _Billy_ » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:51 am

Perez is a bitch.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:25 am

No, I didn't hear this, but why are they not shunning him totally only asking for an apology, and not demanding he be fired, from any jobs where this issue is a conflict. That is what all these others mentions got right away. I don;t know what groups Hilton is spokeman for or part of, but I certainly think the USA pagant is now a direct conflict, considering the Miss California insodent. He should be fired!

Greeney I've drawn graphs, posted charts, provided links from various sources and you still either don't get it, refuse to get it, or you do get it and use these kinds of things as a whip to start arguments.

IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER.

Gays, and Blacks alike in mass, working~~voting together, get People elected. Bashing either through racism, or discrimination of any kind will always draw fire from the usual suspects. Human rights of the left keep their ear to the ground as a means of enforcing their agendas. THAT IS ALL THIS IS.

How did slick willy get elected~~Blacks and Gays.

Just wait until the " N " gets used by some drunk Republican at a DC Party in ref to Obama and is overheard by some nutball left winger. I for one can't believe that card hasn't been played yet, just a matter of time.

QUESTIONER IS DEAD SPOT ON~ It's entertainment, only it's STAGED ENTERTAINMENT for those most gullible. Do you really give a flying flip AS TO who calls who a FAGGOT~?

These clowns area ALLOWED to create a side show so those in power can USE THEM as a tool down the road. If even half of the sh*t these people say and do was true then as Billy say's~~

was in " Teeth kicked in " or just " KNOCKED OUT " I prefer kicked it~~leaves less doubt :lol:

Hint~~They get empowered by all of the fools who watch and listen and just happen to be dumb enough to buy into ANY of it. That's called impressionable to the tenth power.

If I give any thought to anything anyone in Hollywood says or thinks, whether it be a headliner or a drag queen like Hilton, then surely I'm beyond all hope. ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:44 am

I think I get a double standard when I see one. The same double standard is happening with Perez HIlton, entertainment or not, controversy makes money, that much you are right about. Bt that controversy got Miss California fired, as well as Don Imus, or at least the others having their carreers totally trashed. What happend when Jesse Jackson made a few blunders and was caught? Al Sharpton didn't scream fire him, but he sure did about Imus. Where is the double standard from GLADD when its OK to distroy a Miss California and make exceptions for a Perez Hilton.
greeney2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts