The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Perez Hilton punched calling person "faggot"!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 am

I disagree that neither side is thinking, I think I'm thinking rather clearly.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:14 am

But you're on my side (kind of). We're thinking clearly and the `new and old side` aren't.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:22 am

Side? New and old side? I dunno man..

I just think that I am at least thinking clearly, no idea about anyone on either side....

Oh!
I see! Perhaps you where making reference to each side in reality? Not over the internet, being Greeney, you, Panda, and myself. That would make more sense.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:34 am

Tairaa wrote:I see! Perhaps you where making reference to each side in reality? Not over the internet, being Greeney, you, Panda, and myself. That would make more sense.

G2 is in the old side
Panda is in the new side.
You need to hide
And I’m wishing I died.

Sorry back to the point. Leave panda out of this because she hasn’t contributed anything of use (I agree with G2 there love, sorry).

There are sides though. G2 is one the old side Panda is normally on the new side. You and me are in the middle. We want the new was to come in yet we like the old ideas as well. Basically we’re not biased to either side.

I'm knacked today so don't ask me to explain anything. :lol: :lol: :oops:

Edit: I’m only doing this in sides because yanks have this thing about the `left and right` so I’m assuming they do the same with things like this as well. I donno it confusing for me as well. :? :lol: :lol: :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:51 am

I disagree that you disagree, but I think that you only disagree because you agree with me that I disagree that you disagree you see . Do you agree?

Now we are making progress! :lol:

I'm not sure this is a old side or new side thing, or left and right, or right and wrong, and being in the middle. Its about a standard of behavior, being different according to who you are, and the results that should be consistant, not about revenge.

As far as Panda not adding anything, yes Panda has added to this post. In exhibiting oppostitional behavior in the comments she has done it to debunk, derail, and deminish the subject at hand, and than spinning something into me baiting. Thats exactly what Panda did, baiting with those kind of comments, than hiding out acting like an innocent victim. If you don;t like the subject than don't come back 4 times taunting a problem. Kind of like the way PH just keep on spouting off in the bar, I think he was baiting to other guy, to get punched out an another day of fame, and a juicy lawsuit. "look at me, the poor gay guy that got beat up".
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:29 am

greeney2 wrote:As far as Panda not adding anything, yes Panda has added to this post. In exhibiting oppostitional behavior in the comments she has done it to debunk, derail, and deminish the subject at hand, and than spinning something into me baiting. Thats exactly what Panda did, baiting with those kind of comments, than hiding out acting like an innocent victim. If you don;t like the subject than don't come back 4 times taunting a problem. Kind of like the way PH just keep on spouting off in the bar, I think he was baiting to other guy, to get punched out an another day of fame, and a juicy lawsuit. "look at me, the poor gay guy that got beat up"

And yet you keep falling into it. ;) :roll:

Edit:I can understand both of your points of view.

Panda is baited into things quite often and she treated this with suspicions, rightly so.

You baited Panda, SRO, Aquarian and myself at the start of this post as well so don’t forget that:

Lets hear from all the Gay rights people on this one. Pandasex, Tiarra, Aquarian, lets start out by saying even Perez should not be punched in the face and no name-calling should result in violence, however what about his gay slur use of calling him a "faggot"?

You may not have mentioned me in it but you baited my friends (Aquarian as well) and my instinct kicks in then.
Last edited by Lashmar on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:32 am

I personally didn't take Pandas words for baiting at all, while I did take yours for baiting, Greeney.

It comes to perception. You perceive artificially more then you observe. This is something I've observed from you in regards to more people then just Panda, such as myself.
Tairaa

Postby pandasex » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 pm

is lashmar really saying anything I contribute?????

you kidding right?? Think about that

G2 admit it you ust like saying my name.....you write it ALOT
and as for this victim statement....

"As far as Panda not adding anything, yes Panda has added to this post. In exhibiting oppostitional behavior in the comments she has done it to debunk, derail, and deminish the subject at hand, and than spinning something into me baiting. Thats exactly what Panda did, baiting with those kind of comments, than hiding out acting like an innocent victim. If you don;t like the subject than don't come back 4 times taunting a problem. Kind of like the way PH just keep on spouting off in the bar, I think he was baiting to other guy, to get punched out an another day of fame, and a juicy lawsuit. "look at me, the poor gay guy that got beat up"

bring it old man we will see who is screaming lawsuit LOL

Im not a fat old queen (and i am sure its not the first time anyone had called him that) I have NEVER been a victim and will not ever be so dont use that word and me in the same sentence. I can handle myself and dont need ambassadors (lash) or anyone to speak for what my opinion means. The bottom line here G2 is dont act like your being persecuted all the time.......if your going to speak about things be prepared to hear something you might not want to. If not.....heres an idea DONT POST. You dont see me wasting time on this forum posting topics of PH or Miss California. Your like the Al Sharpton of gay issues and ambulance chaser. Cant take the heat get out of the kitchen
:D

Have a nice day and move on buddy
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:18 pm

I can handle myself and dont need ambassadors (lash) or anyone to speak for what my opinion means.

I’m not. I’m putting you into a box along with G2 to make my point get across easier. I’m tired, I’m bored, I’m not thinking like I normally do so ignore me today.

this is one thing that both sides should agree on. Nobody like this guy so lets just say it and move on. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:40 pm

I didn't bait anyone in the first statement. I asked directly for certain people who have an adgenda that sypathizes with the gay community, to comment on actions unbecoming a gay person. Anyone remember when Katherine Hiagl made a big issue over her co-worker using a derogatory term for a gay person? They demanded he be fired, he appolgize, and he went to counseling for it or she would not work with him. Hiagl had a total fit over it, just as much as the fit that went on over Miss California. Nobody just blew it off and went forward, nor did they just blow off Miss Californias answer, and go forward. But there is no similar fit thrown over PH. It shows that an adgenda can make people like PH exempt from a standard others are subject to, if the adgenda of gay rights is regarded more important.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts