The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Black Vault Website & Forum Support

Suggestions Go Where?

Need help? Do not know how to do something? Ask here! You may find your issue already addressed, so make sure you read through some of the threads already in existence.

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:14 am

I hope this is the right thread. I can't find any place for feedback.

I was hoping we could have a few more emoticons, "disgust", "fear", "love", etc. And I have a great animated GIF of an alien head, we definitely need that one.

Are image uploads disabled? The FAQ is unclear and I tried to upload but its not working. Be nice to be able to upload images to a post even if the size were limited to something reasonable (even <10KB).

We DEFINITELY need a way to stop a thread from showing up in the "View Your Posts" list. It gets real annoying to see threads you are no longer interested in showing up, for life! There are some threads here that are never ending. :roll: Any way to make that list "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" based???

The music uploads don't work for my account either. It acts like its uploading but never appears. It finally uploaded one but its not the right one, weird???

Thanks.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 am

We need to add these two:

It's me:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:31 am

Nice Lashie. I know why you want that 2nd one. :roll:

Disregard my comment about attachments. It is working but you can't tell until you click the right button, so its just weird the way it works.

But I forgot about one other thing: quotes and attachments use the default color scheme irregardless of the scheme you chose. That is less than optimum to say the least.
Example
Alien_Head_Blink.gif
Example
Alien_Head_Blink.gif (4.2 KiB) Viewed 838 times
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 am

CodeBlack wrote:Nice Lashie. I know why you want that 2nd one. :roll:

:D :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Return to Black Vault Website & Forum Support