The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Whaling nations gather for stormy Lisbon meet

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby chiselray » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:30 am

Tairaa wrote:Killing them isn't a waste if they are consumed.

The thing is, every species on this planet eats something.

The problem is not with hunting whales. IF they are being hunted to extinction then that's a problem, but not hunting them in itself.

Whales eat things. Do we fight for the microbial species they eat? Think of the flora!
What about fish? We over fish, and have for practically as long as we've been able, but yet the focus isn't on fish. We aren't allowed to eat Dolphin either? Why?

Because they have higher over all mental processing faculties?

I'll admit though, that they had more of a chance in the Moby Dick style of hunting them, so it takes longer. But then again, it was also harder to hunt when we did so with bows and arrows. Time moves on, as long we we keep them alive and don't over hunt them there should be no issue. To say again: Over hunting them would be a problem. Hunting them in itself is no problem, it's the natural way of things.

What is natural,is humans living on solid ground,not entering another area like the sea to hunt.Invading another habitat is what we are doing...i know we do,but on a more practical level ,we belong on the ground,not in the sea..I guess that is where the human over indulges..
chiselray

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:35 am

rath wrote:they only Dont hunt Sperm or Blue whale on a daily basis .. & the right whale, because they did hunt they to the point on no return, & nations like Australia forced them to stop hunting
Sperm, Blue whale & the right whales befor they were all gone forever.

They don't hunt those whales because THOSE whales are protected under international law. Whales that are of the least concern, or have a high population, are harpooned and turned into tasty snacks for hungry Japs.

:roll:

chiselray wrote:What is natural,is humans living on solid ground,not entering another area like the sea to hunt.Invading another habitat is what we are doing...i know we do,but on a more practical level ,we belong on the ground,not in the sea..I guess that is where the human over indulges..

When the sea wants us out, it kicks us out. Usually by the means of a big wave or storm.

The great equalizer, Nature.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 am

Dark-Samus wrote:There is a very thick line between the needs of animals and the needs of humans.

ANIMALS do not consume and destroy more than they need.
You can´t compare Whales to Humans Tairaa...
Humans are the only ones that makes errors on this planet, everything else is right and natural.

Look up the fights between hyenas and lions.

Watch a dog chase a rabbit because of his prey drive. Watch a cat toy with a bird or mouse before killing it and leaving it to rot.

Animals kill for fun and sport just like we do.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby chiselray » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:51 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
Dark-Samus wrote:There is a very thick line between the needs of animals and the needs of humans.

Humans are the only ones that makes errors on this planet, everything else is right and natural.

Watch a dog chase a rabbit because of his prey drive. Watch a cat toy with a bird or mouse before killing it and leaving it to rot.

animals do kill for fun and i was amazed to find that true years ago,down here wild dog packs do it and leave the rotting animals for the crows..so thats true indeed....but i agree that humans are the only ones who stuff this place up .We push the boundaries further than naturally possible ,and that i guess means things in nature dont stretch as our imaginations would like them to..
chiselray

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:53 am

chiselray wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:

animals do kill for fun and i was amazed to find that true years ago,down here wild dog packs do it and leave the rotting animals for the crows..so thats true indeed....but i agree that humans are the only ones who stuff this place up .We push the boundaries further than naturally possible ,and that i guess means things in nature dont stretch as our imaginations would like them to..

We just make it a lot less fair for OUR prey. We make guns and explosives, when really the fairest hunt would be our hands and wits.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby chiselray » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:16 am

So trueee....

if the oceans though are over fished in the future,people will rely on fish farms as long as they can,they have their problems though,and then you can be sure the land animal will soon follow as supply may not meet demand in the future.
And with species being lost all the time,maybe we are killing ourselves ultimately..it could be a vegetarian future for some or all who knows ,and with the honey bee diluting away ,it doesnt look exciting..Nothing looks as we would like them to have stayed ..
chiselray

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:24 am

Even if they do it for fun sometimes, they are not after exterminating everything like humans do.
They don´t hunt animals and kills dussins of birds or rabbits just because they love killing things like most humans do :roll:
And Lions and hyenas fights over territory and food because it´s an animal act.
Humans which are supposed to be superior should have abandoned such primitive acts along time ago and searched for blanace instead between human and nature.
If you want to compare humans to animals fine, as I`ve said humans are nothing but bugs in my eyes anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Further more, they don´t construct Weapons of mass destruction or releases toxic waste dumps and sh*t because they don´t give a damn about anyone else.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:39 am

We cannot operate outside the confines of nature, we are made the way we are. Our intuition and ingenuity is natural, and therefore all of our actions are within the confines of nature.

Not to say all of our actions are going to be good for life on this planet, but it's not necessarily natural to have things in a perfect balance. Something always comes in and screws it all up for a few million years before it comes back again.

We DO make it a lot more unfair, but again. This is due to our ingenuity, and there's nothing unnatural about it. Without the aid of craft we cannot whale, we could not commercially fish, we could not fly, or travel on the ground at speeds exceeding 20km/h for sustained periods of time, we could not do a whole plethora of things...
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:09 am

They don't hunt those whales because THOSE whales are protected under international law. Whales that are of the least concern, or have a high population, are harpooned and turned into tasty snacks for hungry Japs.

And how do you think they got to that point, dying from old age? They were hunted out into that endangered . Wonderful the Japanese don;t hunt them, they only hunt the ones that arn't endangered YET!
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:

Even if they do it for fun sometimes, they are not after exterminating everything like humans do.
They don´t hunt animals and kills dussins of birds or rabbits just because they love killing things like most humans do :roll:
And Lions and hyenas fights over territory and food because it´s an animal act.
Humans which are supposed to be superior should have abandoned such primitive acts along time ago and searched for blanace instead between human and nature.
If you want to compare humans to animals fine, as I`ve said humans are nothing but bugs in my eyes anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Further more, they don´t construct Weapons of mass destruction or releases toxic waste dumps and sh*t because they don´t give a damn about anyone else.

A dog will chase after a smaller creature as long as it runs. A dog will kill that creature, without fail, if it runs. Animals with a prey drive like that kill to show that they're dominate, to prove Darwinism correct.

Lions and hyenas fight because they don't LIKE each other. They bait and and trap each other all the time to come into each other's territory and then tear them apart. If a pack of hyenas find a lone lion wandering the Savannah they'll nip and scratch at it until it dies from exhaustion, then they'll leave it there.

Animals are just as vicious as us with what they have, which are teeth and claws. To say their exempt from the same actions as us is bogus.

We DID come from them, after all. Where do you think WE got it from?

War = Life
Wing-Zero

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts